Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Empty
PostSubject: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:13 pm

The Full Moon had just been, and due to a new werewolf being at Hogwarts, TJ had been (respectfully) asked if he could find somewhere else to see out his transformations. The panicked hunt for an abandoned place to transform had TJ stressed for the last month, and possibly (unfairly) putting distance between Amethyst and himself.

It seemed (even though Amy supported him through everything) people were turning their back on him as of late, and TJ had hit something of a slump. He tried to be happy for Amethyst's sake, but sometimes even the people you loved seemed a million miles away, even when they were curled up next to you.

The aches of the Full Moon felt heavy, even two days later, and the day's shift had been long for TJ. He stunk of cheap, fast food, and even with a long shower, TJ thought he could still smell the horrid smell. Amethyst was sat on their bed, reading one of her books from university when he climbed in next to her, resting his head in her lap and hugging her legs to him.

They exchanged a soft conversation, briefly, Amy's fingers moving to his hair as she read on. TJ was consent with simply resting where he was, saving further aches coursing through his body. His phone went off not five minutes later, though, with a text alert.

"Can you get that for me, please, beautiful?" TJ murmured, not moving from his position, nor opening his eyes to check Amethyst was doing it. If she didn't, TJ would look in the morning, the only person he cared about was the woman he was curled up next to.

"Heyyyyyy, you left work in quite a rush tonight, everything alright? Xxx" Amy had read out loud, and TJ had frowned until Amy had added. "From Gina?"

TJ had turned his head to Amy, eyes opening. "Just a co-worker of mine. I'll reply to her in the morning." He explained, giving his girlfriend a reassuring smile as he got comfy once more in her lap.

If Amy had had a problem with that, TJ hadn't known, because he'd fallen asleep soon after, much too tired to stay up any longer.

A few days later, TJ was on the early evening shift, most people were getting out of work now, and that meant he didn't have much time to think about anything, really. Except for the one time Gina had 'accidentally' brushed herself up against him in the store room when he was going to get more fries. TJ had done his best to keep away, but she must have tried to get his attention. TJ had apologised (he'd read the part about sexual harassment in his contract and definitely did not wish to give anyone a reason to fire him that was as stupid as that!) before moving off, because he hadn't clicked on to what the girl was trying to do.

The shift came and went, and TJ had opted to take his break from the heat of the store. Stepping out the front of the shop, TJ leant against the wall watching the late night shoppers perusing the closing shops. His mind had drifted off to Amy, what she would be doing now. Her lectures had finished about an hour ago, which probably meant she was getting herself something to eat. He had an hour left of his shift, and then he would be home to her, to their little home.

"Thought I'd catch you here!" Gina's voice sounded through the daydream TJ had been having, bringing him back to the present. "Are you just shy, or am I not obvious enough for you?" She asked with (had TJ not been in a relationship and even thought down that line) an alluring smile.

"Sorry?" TJ replied, straightening himself up and not leaning against the wall.

"I tried to give you a hint in the store room earlier, but you didn't seem like you knew what to do." Gina continued confidently, bringing one hand up on rest on TJ's cheek.

TJ pulled away, backing himself in to the wall. "I have a girlfriend, Gina. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear b-"

Gina's finger came to rest on TJ's lip, mischief sparkling in her eyes. "She doesn't have to know." The witch insisted, leaning up in an effort to kiss him. TJ shook his head for only a moment, and Gina paused. "Or, do you just want to play hard to get?" She asked, leaning in to him.

TJ's hand moved to her waist - ready to move her sideways and get away from her, but as he started to, he saw a very familiar figure, looking right at him. "Amethyst..." He breathed, slipping sideways, out the way of Gina, and hurrying over to his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Amethyst was tired. For the past few days, she was dealing with both, a hard time at the University, since the lessons were getting more challenging with each passing day, and also with TJ. Since the Full Moon, and after learning that there had been a new werewolf, TJ had been really moody. He wasn't talking much, and even if she was trying to cheer him up, show him that she was there for him, about anything that might make him feel the way he was feeling, nothing worked. TJ had chosen to be alone through this, or that was what he wanted Amethyst to believe.

After that night, where that co-worker of his had texted him, Amethyst felt kind of uneasy. She trusted TJ, more than she had ever trusted anyone, and he had never, ever, given her a reason to have doubts about him, but the way he had pushed her away and then that text... she didn't know how to feel. She loved him, and she couldn't believe TJ would ever do something like that to her.

So today, after her lectures were done, she would usually head home to get something to eat and wait for him to come home to her. But this time, and since she wanted to prove more to herself than to TJ that nothing was going on between him and that.. Gina, she decided to head over to where TJ worked and grab some food there.

And that was what she decided to do. Gathering all of her things, Amethyst waved at her few friends over at the University, and after asking around, she found out where the store was, and made her way there with a small smile. Usually, she would have called to inform TJ that she was coming there, but decided against it, since she was going there in order to prove nothing was going on. Telling him that she was going to go check on him wouldn't help her cause.

But Amethyst could never be prepared for what she was about to face. It took her some time to figure out where exactly she was going, but once she understood, she headed towards that direction with a smile. But that smile faded once she arrived outside the store. Amethyst went pale, and her books fell right out of her hands as her eyes landed on a rather unfortunate scene. TJ had his arm around the girl's waist, while she was leaning in closer to him, ready to kiss him.

"Amethyst..."

It didn't take long for TJ to spot her, and he quickly pushed the girl away from him, running to her. But Amethyst had already seen what she didn't wan to see. And TJ had broken every piece of her in a matter of seconds. She had trusted him. She had trusted him with all her heart. And he was throwing a whole year of a relationship away fro that Gina!

"Don't touch me!" Amethyst screamed as TJ moved closer, her voice breaking as a sob escaped her lips. The tears were already running down her cheeks and she just couldn't believe this at all. "How... How could you? You said.. you lied!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:53 pm

As TJ moved closer, his arms ready to pull Amy in to a hug, hold her close and explain everything that she had or had not seen, Amethyst screamed at him in a manner he'd never seen her before. A hurt look touched his features at that, his heart weighing him down like a lead balloon. "Okay." He replied softly, but before the two syllables had left his lips, tears were falling down her lips.

TJ made to comfort her, and then caught himself. She had told him not to touch her, and as painful as it was to see her like this, TJ would never do anything to his girlfriend that she didn't want him to do.

The accusation that followed though made TJ shake his head fervently. "You've got it all wrong, Amy." He insisted, finding it hard to deal with this seeing as she had insisting on him not touching her. "I came out to get some fresh air, on my break, and she followed me. Trying... to get me to do stuff with her, I guess, but I told her I have you. And, then she tried to kiss me, and I was trying to move her out of the way, when you came here. I swear on..." TJ paused, his life was not something he held highly, Amy knew that. "I swear on your life, and our relationship that I didn't do anything, Amy.

"I love you, you know that, it was just a misunderstanding, I swear." TJ told her, his hands shaking with anger - not at Amy, he could never be angry with her - but with himself. "Please, Amy, come here?" He added in a whisper, holding his arms open for the witch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 pm

"Okay."

It was a simple word, but for Amethyst it was more than that. It was obvious that TJ wanted to hold her and comfort her, explain to her that this wasn't what it looked like, and Amethyst would have believed him if only she could. But what her eyes had just seen was not what she had expected whilst she was making her way there.
But even though her boyfriend, or well, whatever he was at that point, respected her choice and kept his distance. But the girl, Gina, was simply smirking at her as if nothing had happened. And that just made Amethyst wonder who was actually speaking the truth. Her beloved TJ, or that girl she had never met before?

Who has more to lose?, the voice in her head asked, making Amethyst turn her, red and puffy from all the crying, eyes to TJ, curious. TJ had more to lose that Gina, so wouldn't that make me speak things, even lies, in order to save himself and the relationship they had? Gina would have nothing to lose, so why lie about it?

"You've got it all wrong, Amy."

"Do I really?" The witch asked, a bit of sarcasm touching her words. At that point, she wasn't really sure about anything in her life. How many lies had he told her so far? What was truth and what wasn't? Amethyst couldn't think straight. She just wasn't sure what to do next. Who to believe. Who to trust.

"I came out to get some fresh air, on my break, and she followed me. Trying... to get me to do stuff with her, I guess, but I told her I have you. And, then she tried to kiss me, and I was trying to move her out of the way, when you came here. I swear on..."

"On what? What is worth anymore?"

Amethyst averted her eyes, and as quietly as ever, she picked up her books, one by one, from the ground, moving away to lean against a tree nearby. She was broken, her heart was aching. But TJ was not doe yet.

"I swear on your life, and our relationship that I didn't do anything, Amy.

"I love you, you know that, it was just a misunderstanding, I swear."

"I can't trust you, TJ. I saw you, with my own two eyes! And it's not just your side of the story I want to hear. The girl, Gina, had you number, she texted you the other night, and she seemed way too friendly for a co-worker, but I said nothing. Cause I trusted you. But now? Now I can't."

"Please, Amy, come here?"

"No."

Moving even father away from her lover, Amethyst turned her full attention to the girl, wiping her tears away. This issue was going to be solved now. One way, or another.
"Gina, would you mind sharing your story, and what happened a few minutes ago here? Please be very detailed."

She was going to be strong.She was going to face everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:27 pm

"I'm not denying what you saw wasn't bad, Amy, but, I'm not lying, nothing happened. I swear, honestly." TJ insisted, the look in his eyes quite clear in the fact he was hurting in that moment. Breaking slowly from the inside because she didn't believe in him enough to know he would never, ever cheat on her. That she hadn't believed in him every time he'd told her he loved her, and that he wanted no one else.

But, the icing on the cake was when Amy told him no, that she would not come to him so that he could hold her, calm her down.

Amy, however, did not seem to be content on just talking this through with him, though, and as she moved past him, TJ hurried after her. "Amy, please, d-" But before TJ could even finish his sentence, she had asked Gina to explain. Helplessly, TJ looked to his co-worker, pleading with her to tell Amy the truth, that he hadn't done anything, that this was not what it looked like, but he could see the wicked glint in the other girl's eyes.

"TJ and I have a thing... I don't know who you are... But, I don't think it's any of your business about what TJ and I have." Gina responded, giving Amy a look that said 'hands off'.

"Why are you... Amy, please, she's lying, there isn't anything-"

"Don't be like that, TJ, everyone knows you enjoyed our little rendezvous in the store room earlier." Gina purred, and TJ shook his head, not believing what was going on in that moment. Instead, though, TJ turned his attention to Amy, ignoring the other girl completely.

"Please, Amy, lets go home, and I'll explain all of this. I haven't lied to you, I wouldn't lie to you. You... know that." TJ insisted, his tone defeated in that moment, because he just knew Amy would not hear him out. That his life was about to be turned upside down because someone had gotten the wrong idea, and lied.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:09 pm

The desperate cries of TJ to believe him were breaking Amethyst to pieces. She believed him, or well, that was what she wanted to, but all the signs lead do a different conclusion and she didn't want to be the stupid one here, Yes, if she had to choose, she would obviously believe TJ because, until now that is, he had never lied nor hurt her in any way. He had been honest and kind, the perfect boyfriend. And after all, TJ was never like that. He had never lied to her. Yes, he might have hidden some things, like the fact that he was a werewolf, but he barely knew her then, and all he wanted to do was protect her. He didn't want to hurt her, but she was certainly hurting now.

Though, since she wanted to be fair, she had to listen to the girl's point of view as well, even though that was the last thing she wanted, or needed to hear. And sadly for Amethyst, what the girl was about to say wasn't what she, and obviously TJ too, wanted to hear.

"TJ and I have a thing... I don't know who you are... But, I don't think it's any of your business about what TJ and I have."

"Oh do you?" Amethyst asked with an amused smile, not believing a single word she said. The look he gave her right afterwards though, made the blonde witch burst into laughter as she looked from Gina to TJ and then back at the girl who was lying before her eyes. It was obvious who was speaking the truth here, since Gina was way too calm about this situation to be true. It was like she had prepared this all for a while now.

But Amethyst wanted to hear her say it. Say the truth. Say that she had lied. And she was going to get that.

"Why are you... Amy, please, she's lying, there isn't anything-"

"Don't be like that, TJ, everyone knows you enjoyed our little rendezvous in the store room earlier."

Amethyst snorted at that statement, the look of amusement never leaving her face. That Gina was one hell of a bitch wasn't she? Trying to break up a couple just because she can't deal with the fact that she had been rejected, not once, but multiple times.

"Please, Amy, lets go home, and I'll explain all of this. I haven't lied to you, I wouldn't lie to you. You... know that."

Finally, Amethyst turned to look at her lover, TJ, and the smile faded from her lips. He was broken, he was losing everything right in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything about it. The sincerity was obvious in her eyes, and that was when Amethyst decided to use what she had been avoiding for so long.

Veritaserum was going to solve all of their problems. And it was going to be fast.

Grabbing her bag, Amethyst pulled out two small vials, and moved towards TJ, handing him one.
"Drink it." The witch didn't say another word, knowing that if TJ loved her truly and had nothing to hide, he wouldn't ask any questions and do as he was told.

Putting on that amused smile once again, Amethyst then moved over to Gina, who was looking at her weirdly not really knowing what was happening. But before the girl had the chance to speak, Amethyst grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her back and making her gasp. She found this as an opening to pour the liquid inside her mouth, making sure she swallowed every last drop before she started coughing and shouting curses at her.

Once Amethyst was back in her previous place, staring at both people, she gave TJ a nod and a reassuring smile, before crossing her arms over her chest and turning to Gina.
"Since I didn't hear you very well the first time, could you please repeat the story? What has been going on between you and TJ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:24 pm

As Amethyst handed him a small vial, TJ raised an eyebrow as she told him to drink it. There were a number of possibilities of what could be in there, but, trusting Amethyst completely, TJ opened the vial and downed the contents without question.

Proving to her that no matter what situation arose, he would never falter when it came to trusting her.

TJ was shocked, however, at Amy's forceful nature a moment later, but he forced himself to stay quiet, listening as she demanded answers from Gina once more. And, the answers came in a free flow a moment later.

"I've been trying to get TJ to notice me. Texting to make sure he's okay. Purposefully putting myself in the way to get his attention. Brushing up against him. But, TJ hasn't been interested in the slightest, apologising for me touching him and hurrying away." Gina explained so freely it looked like she was shocking herself with the information she was giving Amy in that moment.

"I followed him out in to the street this evening, because I wanted him. But he kept talking about you, even when I tried to shush him. And... then you turned up." Gina said, glaring at Amethyst in a manner that screamed she wished looks could kill.

"And... I put my hands on her waist to move her aside. I didn't want to push her away in case I hurt her. But, I was going to move away, I didn't want to do anything. I've never wanted anyone other than you, Amy." TJ replied, his voice calm, and soft. The truth from a man who had nothing left to lose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Amethyst didn't have doubts. If TJ trusted and loved her, he would follow her words and that was exactly what he did, reassuring Amethyst. A ray of hope touched her heart as TJ downed the liquid she offered him, as he downed the Veritaserum, and the doubts that once clouded her mind were now completely gone. Amethyst was once again sure about TJ, even before she heard him or Gina speak. Just that daring move of his, proved that he was speaking the truth. That he wasn't afraid of what was to follow, and that he would do anything to prove himself honest.

But it didn't take long for the truth to come to the surface, as Gina spoke up only a couple of minutes later, this time, with the true version of the story. The story that showed how innocent TJ was, and how much of a bitch this Gina was.

"I've been trying to get TJ to notice me. Texting to make sure he's okay. Purposefully putting myself in the way to get his attention. Brushing up against him. But, TJ hasn't been interested in the slightest, apologising for me touching him and hurrying away."

Turning to look at TJ, a few happy tears ran down her cheeks, smiling at him. He only ever cared about her. All this time. And she was so terribly wrong not to trust him. And that was when she started feeling bad. Terrible. How could she not believe him, and allow someone to get in between them?

"I followed him out in to the street this evening, because I wanted him. But he kept talking about you, even when I tried to shush him. And... then you turned up."

"And then I turned up...," Amethyst repeated, just before TJ spoke up, adding a few more details to the story that had just been told.

"And... I put my hands on her waist to move her aside. I didn't want to push her away in case I hurt her. But, I was going to move away, I didn't want to do anything. I've never wanted anyone other than you, Amy."

Not saying a word, Amethyst threw herself into TJ's arms, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close, holding him tightly as more tears fell down her cheeks. Words of how sorry she was not to believe and trust him, but also a few more apologetic words left her mouth as she hid her face into his neck, inhaling his scent deeply as it had always helped her to calm down.

TJ was hers, and hers only. And that was what he had always been.

"I love you... And I am so sorry, my wolf. I was scared of losing you..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 pm

The tears that began to fall down Amethyst's cheek made TJ want to lift a hand and wipe them away, but the werewolf knew that doing such a thing would not be a good idea. Amy had told him not to touch her, and until he was told otherwise, in words or actions, TJ would not dare do something Amethyst didn't want him to. His heart was breaking in to smaller pieces the whole time through this ordeal, feeling like he could do nothing to make this right.

But, by the time TJ'd finished his explanation of what had happened, Amethyst had thrown herself in his arms, apologising for doubting his loyalty to her as he tried to soothe her by telling her it was okay. That he understood, and that it was all going to alright, they were going to be alright. Placing a soft kiss on the top of Amy's head, TJ could finally feel his heart thundering along in his chest. The worry had sent it in to a frenzy, but until Amy had come back in to his arms, it had not mattered, only Amy had mattered.

"You'll never lose me." TJ whispered back, his hand running soothing circles in his girlfriend's back.

After a few moments, TJ looked up to Gina. "Tell Derek I'm going home. Something has come up, I'll make the time up on my next shift." TJ told her, and without another word, he apparated himself and Amy back to their apartment, guiding her to the sofa and pulling her down in to his lap.

"It's okay, Amy." TJ whispered again, pressing another kiss to the top of her head. "I'm sorry, for making it look so bad... But I would never... You're the only person I will ever need." He admitted, drawing her closer to him and letting out a soft sigh, TJ rested his head atop hers.

What in Merlin's name was going to happen now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)   Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wavering Trust (Amethyst & TJ)
Page 1 of 1