Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Aiden sighed softly as he looked through the estate listings in the window, a frown on his lips and his arms crossed over his chest. He had asked Sebastian if they could look for a house together so that they didn't have to stay in a small apartment. He didn't want anything too big but something big enough for the two of them to have enough space as well as their own space in case they argued and needed time to cool down.

Rolling his shoulders, the Hogwarts Graduate of six months narrowed his eyes and tapped his foot against the pavement, his eyes flicking from one listing to the other, mentally calculating how much money they'd have to get together to be able to buy any of the houses. He didn't want to rent one as that would be too much hassle but buying a house would be much better then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Sebastian was working as hard as ever with his apprenticeship, and the reports that kept coming each quarter were very, very encouraging. The wages might not be anywhere near sufficient for the work the Italian was doing, but he was gaining priceless experience from his work at Wigtown Wanderers, not to mention they were subsidising his accommodation enough to make it affordable on his wages.

However, the very small flat was only just big enough for Sebastian, which meant he and Aiden could not really... be together in the small space and be comfortable. And, as fond as Sebastian was of his little flat, he'd allowed his boyfriend to talk him round to the idea of getting a bigger flat (or house, Sebastian had simply agreed) to share.

As they had perused the street, Sebastian's attention had been taken by a small sweet shop, and he'd told Aiden he would catch up soon. That had been ten minutes ago, and Sebastian now slipped out of the store with a rather large bag of pick and mix, and a strawberry pencil in his mouth. He spotted Aiden easily, and moved to his boyfriend, slipping his arm around his waist and trying to work out which property Aiden was looking at.

"Anything you like so far, A?" Sebastian asked, biting off another bit of the strawberry pencil and chewing it thoughtfully as he looked at a very lavish five bed house that was way out of both their budget and ideas for a home.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Aiden tapped his foot against the ground as he crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes on the display of houses in the window, flicking from one to the other before going back again and again. Most of these houses cost too much for their meager amount of money however Aiden wanted to surprise Sebastian so the brunette had asked his siblings for a loan with the promise to give the money back as soon as he had a steady job and had enough money.

Blinking his eyes, Aiden turned his head towards his boyfriend, arching a brow at the strawberry pencil the other was chewing on before chuckling softly and shaking his head. "Quite a few houses." He replied. "And you? Anything catch you fancy?" He asked as he wrapped his own arm around Sebastian's waist and squeezed it tightly, his fingers digging into the soft skin on the hip bones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:02 pm

The answer made Sebastian sigh internally - this meant that a decision was going to have to be made, which meant time. Sebastian wasn't overly good with decision making, not in this context, anyway. But, he knew that they would have to come to some kind of a decision on a house, after all, it was their future.

When asked if he had any ideas, Sebastian took the strawberry pencil from his mouth and used the chewed on end to point to the five bed that he'd been eyeing hopefully. "I quite like that one! But, our little family isn't exactly big enough for that one, just yet. Nor is our bank balance." Sebastian joked, before shrugging casually. "I honestly don't mind where we live, so, whatever makes you happy, really." Sebastian replied, placing the strawberry pencil back in his mouth and chewing it thoughtfully.

"Also, I have no idea what we can afford." Sebastian added in more of a whisper a moment later, hoping Aiden had some kind of an idea because this was the grown up stuff, and despite being older, Sebastian was honestly not very good at such things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:21 am

Aiden watched Sebastian out of the corner of his eye before focusing on the sale advert for the house that Sebastian wanted; it really was beautiful and with five bedrooms Aiden knew that they wouldn't have to scramble for room if they had any friends or family over to visit them. It was too big for just the two of them but Aiden was of the thought that it was better to buy big now then worry about it later on in life.

"My siblings.... I asked them for a loan." Aiden said slowly as he hugged Sebastian close to himself while he eyed the five bed house, his eyes narrowed as he calculated how much money they'd have left. Thankfully it came furnished with most of the essentials so they wouldn't have to worry too much about buying the rest of the furniture.

"They were happy to give me the money so we have enough to buy that house and still have quite a bit left over to start up our life pretty much." The younger of the two revealed with a soft sigh. "It all really depends if we really want to buy a big house now or if you want to buy a small one and then start regretting not buying a bigger one."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:13 pm

As Aiden explained he'd managed to get a loan from his siblings, Sebastian couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. It was no secret between the two of them that Aiden was from a rich background, whilst he was from a family only just saving enough a year for Christmas presents of note. They were worlds apart in that respect, but Sebastian wanted to leave the barely getting by life behind.

However, he was not going to jump down Aiden's throat about getting something overly big for them just because it was big and shiny. No, as much as Sebastian liked the big house, he could manage to level himself to something reasonable. "Maybe just a two bed house, for now, or three. We don't want to go too big, and I'd like a spare room... in case mama comes to visit." Sebastian continued, looking over the small properties and picking out a relatively new build that was nice, but not something that was going to look too much, either. "How about this one?" He prompted, looking to his boyfriend for ideas.

"I'm not going to regret buying a place with you, size... in this case, doesn't matter." Sebastian joked, with a small smirk on his lips. "So long as you let me pay my share back, in time, because I don't want you to buy everything!" He compromised, hoping this decision would be the right one in Aiden's mind too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Aiden laughed softly at Sebastian's words and agreed with him that a smaller house was better; much easier to keep clean as well as the fact that they wouldn't be wondering countless of halls just to find each other if they needed time to themselves. Merlin knows that while they loved each other they still needed time to themselves to just relax and forget about everything and just concentrate on themselves.

Aiden looked at the house that Sebstian pointed out and he had to say that he was impressed with how the house looked; most of the houses on display were a bit older looking and tended to stand out too much. This one was just perfect for them.

"I like it." The younger of the two replied with a soft smile. He blinked his eyes and laughed softly. "Of course you can pay back your share; it'll be added to my pay as soon as I get a job and the two of us can start to pay my siblings back." He pressed a quick kiss to Sebastian's lips, ligering enough to let the other male deepen it if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Sebastian couldn't help but grin when Aiden agreed to the smaller house. Something newer would (hopefully) mean fewer repair bills for them to deal with, which was definitely a good idea on an apprentice's wages. Especially with him insisting on paying back his fair share of the costs, as well.

The kiss, though, made Sebastian stop worrying about money for a moment, relishing instead in the taste of his boyfriend's lips. Not so sweet as the strawberry lance he'd been eating a few moments before, but mesmerising in a similar manner. Sebastian lent back in to the kiss, holding it for a few more moments when he felt Aiden begin to pull away.

"I can't wait for this to happen!" He confided softly to his boyfriend as he pulled away, looking at the house. "Though, it'll take a bit of work to make it ours, it's going to be amazing!" He added eagerly, taking Aiden's hand and giving it a small squeeze. "So, let's get on with the legal stuff!" Sebastian added, giving his boyfriend a small nudge towards the door as a prompt for wanting to go and enquire about the property.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Aiden smiled softly at his boyfriend as he nuzzled his nose against the other male's locks, humming softly when he saw the grin on Sebastian's lips when he had agreed to the smaller house. He understood Seb's worry though; if they bought an older but bigger house he knew that there would be more bills and expensive ones to pay as well.

Aiden would never tire of his boyfriends lips and he relished in the older man's attention when Sebastian returned the kiss. Due to the strawberry lace that Seb had consumed just moments ago the other male certainly tasted sweet though Aiden did prefer his original flavor that was under that sweetness right now.

"Mmm, I know." Aiden agreed as he squeezed Sebastian's waist, a soft smile on his lips as he was pulled towards the door of the agent, a chuckle escaping him at Sebastian's enthusiasm. That's not to say he wasn't enthusiastic himself; he would really love to have a place to call their own and soon enough they would get it. "Let's go." He smiled and stepped inside the place with Sebstian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }   Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian } Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a house { Aiden and Sebastian }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archive Game Five (2018-19)-
Jump to: