Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman)   There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 8:47 am

Agreement after agreement came from Verena, and Merlin knew they were both lost in the world of lust together. Both of them knew better than to do this, and yet neither one of them were willing to stop themselves. They were going to be each other's undoing, of that much Roman was quite sure, but playing with fire was simply too intoxicating, and he was not a Gryffindor for no reason.

"There won't be any sharing." Roman whispered back, holding Verena's gaze, and giving her a reassuring smile to make sure she knew he meant it. Truthfully, though, he would understand if she didn't believe his words, he'd already proved on more than one occasion that even if he meant the words at the time, he couldn't always follow up on them. This time, however, Roman was going to keep that promise, because Verena Richardson was not someone he felt like sharing with anyone, either.

The acceptance of his offer made Roman smile - a big smile - down at her. It would allow them to... well, the possibilities were endless, and he was already planning in his head, fantasising about what tomorrow night was going to bring for them. "Great!" Roman replied, not thinking further on the matter. That would be tomorrow evening, for tonight, he had only a short while longer with Verena.

And, even if he wanted to think about tomorrow, Verena's lips had pulled him back to the present. Her words of needing him echoing in his mind as he kissed her back with equal passion. His hands on her body, pulling her closer to him and making sure she knew exactly what she was doing to him. His body was yearning for her in no uncertain means, but he knew that right now, there could be nothing more. That there shouldn't be anymore.

And that was what brought Roman's lips to a halt.

"Believe me, I could stand here all night with you, I want to. But, Verena, we're both too important here." Roman explained, losing himself once more in a few tender kisses that showed he was hating himself for doing this. "I... I'm going to do the right thing, tonight, and say goodbye. So that you can rejoin the party, your family." He insisted, planting another soft kiss on Verena's lips.

"Until tomorrow, princess." He finalised, taking one step back, before disappearing with a crack.

He'd done the right thing, Roman would always believe he had done the right thing.
Back to top Go down

There's a List of Regrets I'm Already Writing (TW: Swearing & Minor Sexual Situations (Kissing) Verena & Roman)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2