Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Curiouser and Curiouser (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Curiouser and Curiouser (Open)   Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Ye Olde Curiosity Shop was a shop that she had always just sort of passed by whenever she was walking down Knockturn Alley. It hadn't looked particularly interesting from the outside. Violet only knew that it sold weird items related to the dark arts, so she thought she might check it out. Considering that the old bag from Cobb and Webb's had refused her service due to her age, she decided to try her luck here.

Walking in, she stuck out like a sore thumb- she was certainly the youngest there, but she didn't pay it much thought. The shop was filled with dusty ornaments and weird items, each with brief descriptions about what they did, or where they originated from. She simply wandered in, browsing the shelves, minding her own business and ignoring the odd looks from the older customers- because honestly, she didn't really care. These sorts of things were interesting and she wasn't going to let what other people thought deter her from buying what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and Curiouser (Open)   Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 11:49 am

Curiouser and Curiouser (Open) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

Curiouser and Curiouser (Open)
Page 1 of 1