Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

As far as the crow can see ( Nero )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As far as the crow can see ( Nero )    As far as the crow can see ( Nero )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:31 am

Grateful he didn't push for her artwork to be done quickly Lucy raised an eyebrow at the sum of money he produced. She wasn't expecting cash up front.

She made a note to keep his card, "I take I can contact you via the address on your card?" Lucy asked him with a soft smile. Watching him. Giving the most simple of nods. "If you come up with any ideas before then let me know." She wrote her direct letter address for him.

She stood when he stood , she smirked a little. "Pleasure has been all mine." Lucy told him, she was excited. Ready to get to work. This man was an oddball of curiosity.

Lucy shook his hand but it was a forced gesture. Contact. Testing times. She tried to make it smooth and comfortable. "I will contact you when I have these designs done I look forward to working with you Mister Nero."

End of thread.
Back to top Go down

As far as the crow can see ( Nero )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2