Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
House Points 2022/23

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Versailles 2004 (Louis)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 3:47 pm

» New Faces (Open)
by Scott Morrison Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Store bought (Sebastian)
by Mimosa Harrington Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Charms Lesson One - Fifth through to Seventh Years
by James Byrne Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Thank you (Mimosa)
by Mimosa Harrington Yesterday at 11:27 am

Lesson One
Ancient Runes (1-3) (4-7)

Charms (1-4) (5-7)

DADA (1-4) (5-7)

Dueling (1-3) (4-7)

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker

Birthday : 1998-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:08 pm

"A very good reasoning." Victoria replied to Kieran, content with his reasons for liking Papa Smurf. It seemed, to her, that Kieran, unlike many guys she met, was not afraid to have an opinion on things that weren't always necessarily masculine. He was not afraid to be out of the box in his ideas, and she liked that.

"Oh, this is fine!" Victoria insisted, taking up her cheeseburger and eating it happily. "I have a snack supply at home, should I need it." She added with a soft laugh, though she doubted she would. Sometimes she ate a lot, sometimes she didn't. Her body seemed to adapt as necessary. "Besides, we have frozen yogurt to enjoy!" She reminded him, not wanting to waste room on McDonald's when she could have something much more fulfilling.

In a few bites, though, Victoria's burger was gone, and she did feel quite full. Watching Kieran sit back as she finished off the last few chips - making sure to eat very nicely before wiping her fingers on a napkin. His question about her being ready was one Victoria nodded to as she cleared up their boxes on to a tray so that she could tidy up after them. "Lead the way!" Victoria insisted, taking the tray to the bin, and disposing of all the rubbish before following after Kieran.

~ Plot Page ~ Profile ~
~ Slender ~ 24 ~ Lawyer ~ 5' ~ American ~

Thanks to Jahs for the pretty signature! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Smiling when she said his reasoning was good, Kieran found himself chuckling again. Who would think two adults would be talking about the smurf cartoons at McDonald's after a dance class on tango? He certainly wouldn't have expected it, but sometimes the unplanned and unexpected moments in life were the more memorable ones. "Well, I wasn't a Ravenclaw for no reason. Even when it's cartoon characters we're talking about I do try to express it in a way that's both logical and easy to understand." he told her with a wink.

The mention of the frozen yogurt when he mentioned making sure to eat enough had him laughing again, and he couldn't help but notice that he was doing a lot more of that the more time he spent around Victoria. Kieran thought that was definitely a good thing. "We do have that to look forward to and save room for, true." he admitted. "Hadn't realized you had such a sweet tooth, I'll have to remember that and not tell you about dessert until after the main course next time. Then maybe we can get you to eat more of a main course." he teased her.

Once their trash had been cleaned up, Kieran again offered her his arm before leading her out. "The place I know is nearer to my apartment, so a pretty good trek from here. You want to take a cab or try and find a place to apparate where we won't be noticed disappearing from?" he asked, open to either option really. By cab it should only be about ten or fifteen minutes, so not a terribly long time to wait really.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker

Birthday : 1998-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

"A Ravenclaw?" Victoria mused at this information with a small smile. "For the two years I was at Hogwarts, I was a Hufflepuff - though, the Sorting Hat did consider Ravenclaw, for a short while." She explained more than happy with being placed as a Hufflepuff. She'd loved it there.

The chiding of eating little for a main course made Victoria laugh softly. "Please,
don't worry. This is not a regular occurrence." Victoria assured him, because even if she had only had a small meal this time, it was not something that always happened. Victoria could demolish a loaded plate of food as easily as the next person, but it didn't meant she always did.

Kieran's explanation on location made Victoria consider for a moment. "Let's get a cab - apparating makes me feel a little sick, and after eating, I don't think you'd appreciate me being sick." Victoria decided, linking her arm with his. Besides,
it gives us a little more time to talk." She added, hoping this reasoning would be much better than her former offer.

"For instance." Victoria stated as they stepped out on to the street. "You can tell me more about the Ravencaw common room - I was never so lucky as to get t see that one." She mused, looking up at him for answers.

~ Plot Page ~ Profile ~
~ Slender ~ 24 ~ Lawyer ~ 5' ~ American ~

Thanks to Jahs for the pretty signature! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    

Back to top Go down

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2