Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Informing the Big Sis (Violet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Empty
PostSubject: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 am

Taylor had made the decision to try and stick to one girl, and before rumor got around to his sister he knew he needed to inform her himself. He had a girlfriend, not a girl to make out with or flirt with, an actual real life girlfriend. The truth was, he was terrified that he'd mess it up. She was kind, and sweet, things that he knew he wasn't. Not to mention coming from such an influential old family. There would be pressure once their families knew, and he didn't want to hide it and cause more problems. So, this was his way of coming clean about dating a Charlot. He knew Sabrina would handle telling the rest of his family for him, and would be less judgmental or smothering than his parents would be in their response.

Dear Sabrina,

Believe it or not, your little bro finally found a girl that he really, genuinely likes and wants to date. I know, probably not what you were expecting to hear. Even more surprising, is who it is. Severine Charlot, Isaline's younger sister. If you could tell mom next time you see her, that would be great. If not, I'll tell her when I get back for the summer. Dad, well the thing is I don't want him to try setting up a marriage contract. If he does that I will probably try and strangle him. Neither Severine or I want that kind of pressure while we are trying to figure out how deeply we care about each other.

Anyways, I really miss you. Flirting, and hot make-out sessions I am good with but serious relationships I have basically zero experience in. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. And please, when you meet her don't tease her too much. I can handle it, but she's rather sweet and kind of shy. Just, be nice. Love you.

Taylor

After sending off the letter with owl he found a seat under an area slightly more protected from the owl droppings than the rest of the owlery, trying to let the nerves that had come with sending that work through his system before he went back to the main castle. Taylor had always hated being seen feeling nervous or uncomfortable, not wanting others to know what things bother him. He wanted others to see the hot playboy, or the kid who's good with magical creatures, stuff like that. Nothing real. It was one of the reasons h'd been reluctant to start a real relationship. Severine, well, he knew he could trust her. Which was a weird feeling for him, because the only people he trusted were his pets and Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:24 am

Violet rarely visited the Owlery. She was only doing so now because she was considering writing a letter to the nightshades to inform them that she had possession of the sword. Of course, there wasn't really another way for her to contact them at the moment. The issue Violet had was how insecure sending letters by owls were. Anyone could intercept them, read them, and the information she wanted to pass on would incriminate her, and possibly reveal the person she was sending it too. She was mulling over whether she could maybe put a lock, or a pass code of sorts on the letter, to ensure that only the person she wanted to read it would be able to.

Walking into the Owlery, which, Violet had to admit, had an unpleasant smell, she moved over to a bench, taking out a piece of parchment and her quill, poised to start writing. Before she realised that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:41 pm

"Ah, Miss Lynch. What brings you to our lovely owlery today?" Taylor asked, giving her a wave. She was a girl he'd always been rather more curious about than anything else if truth b told. Sure, she was fairly good looking, but he'd heard stories that she was one of the few Hufflepuffs who weren't nice. Including other things like people saying sh just wasn't right, but he chalked those down to rumors that got out of hand in the telling. However, in his experience there was a grain of truth in most rumors and stories, so a part of him did wonder what could have sparked that one. Walking out from his slight cover, he held out his hand to hers. "We've seen each other in classes of course, but I don't believe we've ever really been introduced before. Taylor Wilkes." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 3:16 pm

"Ah, Miss Lynch. What brings you to our lovely owlery today?"

She turned to look at the boy who had spoken, but she didn't respond, not yet anyway, as he went on to introduce himself, walking over to her. Her eyes flickered to his outstretched hand, and then back up to him, before crossing her arms, deciding to ignore his hand.

"That's kind of a redundant question," she stated "Tell me, what usually brings people to the owlery, Wilkes? I'm here for the same reason as you are, most likely" she raised an eyebrow. She thought it might have been obvious... Didn't most people come to send letters? "As for lovely, well," she scrunched up her nose "That's a matter of opinion, isn't it?" she looked about- it didn't smell the greatest, nor was it particularly visually pleasing. The copious amount of bird droppings didn't help with her impression either. That and birds- well, she hated birds in general.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Taylor simply shrugged when she said it was a redundant question. "Usually people come to send mail, yes. But, I know sometimes people come simply to visit with their owls, or in my case my goshawk Arthur. In this case I did send a letter as well." he admitted. When she said lovely was a matter of opinion he looked at her curiously. "I suppose I might be strange, since I grew up caring for animals the smells don't bother me as much as they do other people. It's by no means the typical idea of a lovely place, but I guess I find the beauty in seeing the owls make themselves at home and bond with each other being cooped up here all year." Taylor told her, knowing it sounded rather silly but it was the way he felt.

"How is Hufflepuff house these days? I was saddened to hear about the loss of one of your members during the attack in February. Thankfully I wasn't in Hogsmeade at the time, did you see any of the battle?" Taylor asked, looking at her to see how she reacted to this topic. Some people probably wanted the deadly nightshades group to win, though none that he knew had voiced it aloud to his knowledge. He wouldn't be surprised if there were some who joined when they got out of Hogwarts though. Mainly, he just wanted to hear about what took place from someone who'd actually seen it happen instead of merely rumors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Big Sis (Violet)    Informing the Big Sis (Violet)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Informing the Big Sis (Violet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Seven (2020-21)-
Jump to: