Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
I don't know (open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
I don't know (open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
I don't know (open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
I don't know (open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
I don't know (open) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I don't know (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I don't know (open) Empty
PostSubject: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Hazel had come to Diagon Alley to have some fun. She wasn't here exactly for shopping or getting coffee. She just needed some time by herself even if she knew that any minute from now she will walk into someone she knows.

She is someone who seems to look always for troubles and today wasn't any different really. Being Hufflepuff didn't her stop being who she is. She is who she is and no one really won't changes it.

Haz just kept walking on the streets and wondering exactly why she was here today. Also tried to figure out how to have fun today. She was wearing one of the summer dresses and high heels currently. Her hair was loose as always.

Being Hazel wasn't easy. Many people judged her be her personality and how she acted but she didn't seem to care but deep down she does. She kept doing the window shopping there until she walked into someone. "Sorry?" It seemed more like a question than a statement. She just wasn't someone who says sorry easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 am

With his list of school supplies coming through, Dimitri had decided on a trip in to Diagon Alley. His parents had dropped him off on their way to work, and left Dimitri with the run of the alley. A house elf would be coming to collect him shortly after lunch time, so he definitely had more than enough time to spare.

Dimitri had been stood just off to the side of one of the shop entrances, perusing his list of school supplies and trying to work out where he was going to start today. Of course, he could have asked a House Elf to do this for him, he probably should have, too, but Dimitri wasn't completely old school. He would get the bits he found interesting and then leave the rest.

However, just as Dimitri was about to make the decision on where to go, someone collided with him. It wasn't hard, but it did make Dimitri take a step to steady himself. The apology came, and Dimitri raised his eyebrow at her slightly. "It's fine." He replied to the witch with a sincere smile. "No harm done. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:26 am

Hazel had come here totally alone. She didn't really have someone who will pick her up or anything like that. Her parents seem to care much about it really. She has used it already anyways.

The Hufflepuff girl looked up to the boy and did smile. She looked at herself and there wasn't anything wrong with her at least she couldn't spot anything really. "I'm okay," she said there simply. She really was.

"Shopping for schools?" she asked there now something random. She figured she should try to talk with the boy more. She could tell the boy was around her age but she wasn't exactly sure who he was. She barely knows even her own classmates and housemates actually.

"I'm Hazel," she even decided to introduce herself there. She wasn't exactly sure why she had done it but it seemed like a good idea there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Nodding when the witch said she was okay, Dimitri gave the witch a small smile. "Good, I'm glad. No harm done then." He said, hoping that would alleviate the witch's worry - should she have any - in that moment. Dimitri wasn't exactly easily riled, so she'd probably picked the right person to have bumped in to in that moment.

The question about shopping for school stuff made Dimitri nod a little. "Yeah, got to get all my supplies for next year, so I figured I'd make the day of it." Dimitri explained. "What about you?" He asked in return, as was polite in normal conversation.

Being introduced to the witch, Hazel, made Dimitri tuck that information away. He didn't think he'd known the girl by name before, only having seen her around in classes. "Well, nice to meet you, Hazel. I'm Dimitri. You're a Hufflepuff... right?" He asked, trying to remember the colours on her robes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 am

Hazel didn't care that much about anyone really if the person was okay or not but she knew if she wants herself some friends then she needs to be nice towards people. Which was what she tried to be there. "Yes no harm was done," she agreed with this. At least she couldn't see that there was something wrong with her.

"Well, the shopping for school will be done later. Right now I'm here mostly because I got bored at home. Hoped to find from here something more fun than being home alone," she said and sighed. Her parents were at work and her nanny was somewhere doing something too. She didn't pay any attention to Hazel at all.

Hazel smiled for a few seconds. "It's nice to meet you too, Dimitri," she still tried to seem nice there. "Yes, I'm Hufflepuff," she said. "And your are what house?" she asked there. She wasn't good at guessing people houses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 pm

"Home alone, huh? Not always that boring." Dimitri commented, though whether the witch would know as to what he was talking about in that moment, he didn't know. Some girls pretended not to know, so it would be interesting to find out just what kind of girl the one before him was like.

"Found anything to amuse yourself with yet?" Dimitri added, just in case she hadn't caught on to his earlier meaning. That way, at least, he couldn't be told off too much in the end.

"I'm a Ravenclaw, for my sins." Dimitri joked, though he hadn't really expected to go any where else when he'd placed the Sorting Hat on his head all those years ago. "Were you a hat stall for your Sorting?" He asked, curious. Many people had given the Sorting Hat something to think about, and Dimitri, honestly, found those people much more interesting than those who were easy Sorts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:57 pm

"Well yeah there is a lot to do alone but didn't feel like doing something alone today but all those of my friends were too busy with their own things," she said and sighed. She really hated when that did happen. She wasn't exactly sure to what the boy was referring there. She wasn't really the smartest one out there.

"Well not exactly. But there is someone who seems to be interesting enough for now at least," she said with a small smile playing on her face. She isn't even sure why she said this out loud there now. She hoped he didn't take it the wrong way or embarrass herself there with it now.

Hazel nodded. "If you mean that it was hard to sort me then yeah. It took for a while there to figure it out. I'm not exactly completely sure why it said Hufflepuff. It was last house I wanted to be in actually," she said there back know. She really wasn't the brightest one. At times it took to her for awhile to understand things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:01 am

The witch had obviously not understood what Dimitri meant, so he let it slide, writing her off as a prude in his head. Though, he smiled as the girl explained why she'd been alone.

The next comment from Hazel brought a smile to Dimitri's lips. Was she flirting? That surely couldn't have been seen in any other manner, right? It wasn't worded in a manner of friends. "Is there now?" Dimitri replied, echoing her flirting with his own. It wouldn't hurt to flirt, after all.

With the admission that Hazel wasn't happy in Hufflepuff, Dimitri couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that. "Really? How come?" Dimitri asked, because that was a curious idea. He knew people who weren't sure if they were in the right house, but he'd never met someone who had ended up in the last house they thought they would have been placed in. This was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know (open)   I don't know (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know (open)
Page 1 of 1