Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:00 am

Lucy's soft brown eyes kept watching Jake as he spoke. "Need to eat more spinach and pineapple." She told him, a soft smile escaping her lips.

"It's not necessarily a good thing either." Lucy explained about Nero, "I don't know what to expect with him. He's just so........different. I kinda want to know him but my mind is also telling me to run far far , very very far away as well. Least he was fun to tattoo."

The musings and thoughts she may have had on Nero were one thing, her interest in him was something completely different entirely.

"Oh, hey that sounds like a heap of fun for everyone.'' Lucy told him, smiling. "I'm sure the kids will love it. It will be a lot more fun then some of the things that they have to do." Another mouthful of lollies went into her and she looked around. "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:00 pm

"I don't like pineapple." Jake replied with a soft laugh to the two suggestions. "But, otherwise, noted." Jake added, though he'd already been given a million and one remedies for speeding up the process. Most people, however, had been aiming their attention towards Veronika, with here being the older of the two, it was assumed her side would be the problem.

But, like Jake had said, if it happened, it happened, if not, it didn't matter.

"Sometimes the unexpected is much more fun. Call him over. What can it hurt?" Jake asked with a casual shrug in respect of it all. "If he comes, you know you have another friend. If he doesn't, you know where you stand." He commented with an air of finality in his words. It was true, too, when you were most in need, you found out who are truly worth having around.

"It will be great fun!" Jake commented on the hunt, before Lucy asked for the time. Checking his watch, Jake gave a frown. "Ah, it's almost five. I have got to run otherwise I'm going to miss dinner, and Veronika will kill me. Next Tuesday, though, Lucy. We'll start our work." He told her, getting up from his seat and moving over to give her a small embrace. "Look after yourself, and write me if you need to."

With that, Jake turned on his heel and headed off to check out of the rehabilitation centre.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 3 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3