Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Aiden didn't really know where to even start with their wedding preparations; all he had really planned had been the engagement, anything else than that and he was literally as clueless as any other person. He had been willing to just leave Sebastian to it but then thought against it and instead had decided to collect some wedding magazines, both muggle and magical, and brought them home so that the two of them could go through it.

He didn't know how long of an engagement Sebastian wanted, nor did he know what type of wedding he wanted so he was going to listen to the other male purely because if it was up to Aiden he would have Sebastian in front of the altar at the earliest convenience.

Sitting down in their living room, Aiden spread the magazines all over the table before blankly looking at them; he had no idea where to start. He just sat there and stared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Marriage. The idea of getting married had still not settled in for Sebastian, truth be told. The idea that he would be marrying the man he'd fallen so deeply for was something he would never had thought about when he was younger, but now that it was happening, Sebastian couldn't be happier.

Telling his mama had been an experience - she'd known, of course, because Aiden had asked for her blessing, but that did not mean that the small, Italian woman had not almost knocked Sebastian over when he'd come home with the announcement and been pulled in to her embrace. They'd shed happy tears together, and then his mama had presented Sebastian with his father's wedding ring. She'd insisted that he use it, either for his own wedding band, Aiden's band, or they melt it down, and use it for some other piece of jewellery either of them would want.

Thus far, Sebastian had not told Aiden about his father's ring, trying to decide what he wanted of it before broaching the subject. With his mama told, Sebastian had taken to thinking of ideas for the wedding. He knew Aiden would have been married in a small ceremony the next day, if he'd had his way. But Sebastian... Sebastian wanted a little flair. They were only going to do this once, so why not make it more memorable?

But not tacky.

Stepping out of the shower, Sebastian dried himself off and pulled on a pair of soft lounge pants before heading out to find his fiance (that was still taking some getting used to) looking at some wedding magazines and looking completely lost. "I hope you have better ideas for your speech." Sebastian teased him lightly, taking a seat next to Aiden on the sofa before taking up a magazine and flipping it open.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm

The idea of marriage still eluded Aiden purely because the apprentice curse breaker still couldn't believe that Sebastian had accepted his proposal, he still thought that he was dreaming and that he would wake up one day and realise that he and Seb were still only boyfriends.

His own parents and siblings had been shocked but very ecstatic at Aiden getting married to Sebastian because they knew how much Aiden loved Seb and his siblings knew that had Seb denied his proposal Aiden would've, quite probably, been pretty heartbroken about it and would've closed himself off. But the moment Seb had said yes, Aiden had literally become the happiest person on earth, his world literally revolving around Sebastian now and their future together.

If it had been up to Aiden, that very same day he and Seb would've been married but he knew that Sebastian wanted something more, something that they would remember for rest of their lives and Aiden found himself to be on board with that idea.

"...Erm... Speech?!" Aiden squeaked at Sebastian, eyes wide as he stared at his lover with a panicked look wondering if the blond was actually teasing him or being completely serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Sebastian could only grin upon seeing Aiden look so worried when he mentioned the speeches. It seemed, in this moment, that Aiden had absolutely no idea what he was getting himself in to. Sebastian, whilst not the most knowledgeable on the subject, had at least an idea on what to do, and what not to do.

"Yes, a speech." Sebastian told his fiance, trying to fight off the smirk, but failing quite miserably at doing so. Glancing up at Aiden, Sebastian smiled, turning to straddle his fiance's lap. "You know, you stand up and talk to the guests..?" The Italian continued, still fighting his amusement as he spoke.

"You have to explain how much of an honour... no, a privilege, it is to have met me. How you knew from the very beginning that I was the one, and that you could never have imagined spending your life with another." Sebastian continued, though his grin showed he was teasing Aiden a treat in that moment. "Basically tell everyone why you think I'm Mr Right, and fuel my ego a little bit." He finalised, leaning in to press a kiss on his fiance's lips.

Hopefully, Aiden would know this was a joke, in the most part, and that the speech would need a lot more in it that just how amazing they were as a pair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Aiden stared wearily at Sebastian when the older of the two told him that he'd have to do a speech, it's not that he didn't believe the other, it was just the pure fact that Aiden did not do speeches. They just weren't his thing and the thought of doing one just seemed to make the former Slytherin dread what was going to happen during their wedding.

"...You... are joking... right?" He questioned with a squeak, his eyes wide as he tried to comprehend whether his fiance was being serious or not. He wouldn't put it past Sebastian to actually write that down in their plans and he feared that he would actually have to think of a speech to say at the wedding party.

"...Your ego doesn't need fueling in a public setting." Aiden replied dryly as he returned the kiss, his shoulders sagging when he realised that on some part Sebastian was joking though he had a feeling that there would be a speech. And hopefully, Sebastian could be the one to do it because Aiden was just going to embarrass himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Watching Aiden get worked up over the speech made Sebastian's smile grow as he waited for Aiden to manage something coherent. Seeing as the other boy was struggling with the idea of speeches, it wouldn't have done for Sebastian to keep teasing him until he could stand it no longer.

"Half joking." Sebastian replied to the question, giving a small shrug. "The groom is supposed to lead a toast, and give a speech. However, there will be two grooms, so I guess you could say you lucked out, in more than one meaning of the word." Sebastian reassured him with a fond smile.

"But, on top of that, I wouldn't ask you to do something you weren't comfortable with, either." Sebastian added, resting in to Aiden with his head on the younger male's shoulder. "And, my ego could always do with some fueling." Sebastian joked, letting out a soft laugh at the idea he was egotistical. Confidence and egotistic were completely different things, but Sebastian knew Aiden was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Sending Sebastian a petulant glare, Aiden crossed his arms over his chest and looked away from his fiance, a whine leaving his lips as he realized that Sebastian really was joking about it. He never did well with public speaking and he never would; no matter how much someone may try to bribe him or stuff like that, he would never speak in front of a large audience and their wedding counted as a large audience.

"...If it was a small wedding then I probably would've done it but I know it will be a bit bigger than I would be comfortable with." Aiden hummed softly as he looked down at his lap, fingers fiddling with the threads of his shirt.

"...Your ego does not need fueling, at least in public." Aiden snorted as he tilted his head slightly to press a kiss to Sebastian's head, his eyes slipping closed as he nuzzled his hair with his nose. "I don't mind in private but public... Nope.. No way." He chuckled softly, clearly indicating that he was teasing his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:56 pm

"It can be as small, or as big, as you want it to be." Sebastian told Aiden softly, his smile reassuring in that moment. "So long as you let Mama come, that is the only other person I want there." The Italian reminded his fiance in that moment. After all, a large affair wasn't the be all and end all.

However. His Mama would probably be disappointed in them both if Sebastian actually went through with such a small affair.

"But, we'll leave such things for another time." Sebastian continued, taking Aiden's hands from where they were messing with his shirt, to put them around his waist instead. After all, where was the fun in sitting in his boyfriend's lap if he couldn't be enveloped in his arms. "I have to pick the theme, and the cake, and try to decide on all the other little details before I even begin to worry about the speeches."

"Traditional black and dark grey for you, or..." Sebastian paused for a moment, contemplating Aiden for a moment. "Navy suits you quite nicely... Unless, you'd like to wear the white? Pretend to be pure and innocent?" The Italian joked, his smile growing as he thought about it.

"Or we can move from tradition completely, but I wouldn't want to scare you with such ideas." Seb finished, a playful smirk on his lips as he said that. After all, they were breaking most traditions of a 'normal' wedding just by having two grooms, why stop there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:47 pm

"I don't want it too big but too small would also ruin a wedding." Aiden replied cautiously as he nuzzled his nose in Sebastian's neck, pressing soft kisses to the pale skin there, humming lightly. "Your Mama would, quite probably, skin me alive if I didn't invite her or have a medium-sized wedding." His voice was dry as he said it but he was smiling fondly at the thought of Sebastian's mother. The woman was like a mother to himself, considering that his own mother was a neglectful person and didn't care much for what he did.

"You don't have to pick them all yourself." Aiden frowned as he squeezed his boyfriend around the waist, his hands slipping under the shirt to stroke at the bare skin, just absently dragging his fingers along the soft contours of the muscles there. "The only thing I won't do is a speech... We can pick everything else together... I would hate to leave you doing it all on your own." The former Slytherin was pouting as he said that, looking at Sebastian.

"Ew! No white for me!" For one he wasn't pure and innocent, not at all and for another, white just didn't suit him that much. "I'd rather wear navy than black as well." He'd rather go with a colour that suited him than one that would make him look like an idiot, quite probably anyway.

"Yeah, let's not." The Curse Breaker huffed a laugh, nibbling on Sebastian's skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Sebastian could only feel quite content as Aiden agreed to work on things with him, and agree on the colours of suits, and the like. There was a lot to think about, but they weren't in any rush to get married. So, instead, Sebastian simply leaned down to place a kiss on his fiance's lips, showing how much he appreciated the effort Aiden was putting in to all of this.

"For now..." Sebastian said, lips lingering closely to Aiden's in that moment. "I'd much rather think of other things, though... Or... not think at all..." He prompted, placing the magazine full of ideas out of the way before his hands moved to his fiance's chest.

And, for the rest of the night, the planning was put on hold. Sebastian much too happy with the fact Aiden was going to be actively working with him on the wedding to really work on it at the moment.

They had all the time in the world, and that was how Sebastian was going to keep explaining away the length of time it would likely take them to get it all sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)   Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Preparations (Aiden and Seb)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next