Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?


Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
House Points 2022/23

225

100

170

145
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

Cammie Danvers-Smith, Clara Goldstein, Tess Holmes

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Versailles 2013 (Clements & Kit Harrington)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 4:55 am

» Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 1:20 am

» Letting Go (Open)
by Cammie Danvers-Smith Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Forbidden No More (Open)
by Cammie Danvers-Smith Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Hogsmeade weekend (Janet)
by Sasha Denver Yesterday at 6:09 pm

Lesson Two
Unanswered Open Threads


IC Chatbox

Share | 
 

 Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 pm

1.
The Great Hall begins to empty as the students trickle out from breakfast. Eventually, the Hall is bare of any students except for you, and as you stand from your seat to leave your attention is pulled away from the treasure hunt by something unusual out of the corner of your eye. At the front, where the Professors usually sit, is a pedestal. It’s not that tall, perhaps only half your height, and is pure white. You can see intricate designs of leaves carved around it.

On top of the pedestal is a chest. You take a few steps closer to investigate. It’s not too large but you know that with magic, it could hold far more than meets the eye. It is a bit shabby and old looking, as if it's gone unopened for many years, a layer of dust and what seems to be cobwebs covering it. There are hints of water damage; the lock is tight and made of a strong metal that has some traces of rust on it, and there is moss growing on the side of the chest.


What do you do?

a) Approach and investigate the chest
b) Open the chest with Alohomora
c) Ignore the chest and leave the Great Hall

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Mon May 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Julienne stood alone, frozen as the students around her rushed to exit the Great Hall. She wondered if their hunts would be the same as hers, or if perhaps the hunt would morph itself to better fit each participant. Was the hunt able to morph? Was the hunt a thing? These thoughts began to broaden in her mind until the idea of a personified event became too obscure of a concept to comprehend. She was sure that the hunt was personalized but how it did so more than likely did not matter, not to her at least.


Julienne looked around as the last student, a fellow Hufflepuff whose brightened emerald eyes painted him to be far more excited than she, exited the room. The great hall seemed so empty without the plethora of conversations and laughter that it usually hosted. The girl was sure that if she said a single word, it would echo the eternal vastness of the space.


It was strange, to say the least. She almost felt as though it should have been against school law for her to remain in this room by her lonesome. It seemed unfair for someone as small and meek as herself to have this small world to herself. She looked to the newly dimmed candles that floated in the sky. She smiled at their independent lights.

As though out of nowhere, she noticed that something had appeared over by where the professors usually sat. Instead of authority, the space now held a small pedestal. Atop the rich white of the pedestal sat a box. Julienne held her breath whilst she stepped closer to the box. It looked abandoned, dust and cobwebs having claimed it as their home. She wondered what why it had appeared. Was it there for her? Was she meant to open it?

Her chest tightened. Was this a test? The Hufflepuff did not understand what was being asked of her. Despite this, she decided that it woulAd haunt her if the box went unopened. The girl could not imagine not knowing why it had not shown itself to her until after the hall had cleared.

Julienne walked towards the box, her hand held out. She pushed aside some of the cobwebs and noticed that there was a bit of water damage on the box. It had more than likely spent a while underseas. Her feet found themselves taking a step backward. Perhaps this box did not want to be opened, but she felt as though she needed to see why.


a) Approach and investigate the chest

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm

4.
You decide to take the safe route and investigate the chest. Approaching it, you become aware the lock isn’t as sturdy as it first appeared and is almost rusted through. Now right in front of it, you realise that the chest has begun to shake a little, as though there’s something inside. Suddenly, the top bursts open and there are squeaks that fill the empty hall. There is a blur of blue as something emerges from the chest and flies over your head.

The door to the great hall slams shut and you turn to find that it’s being guarded by six creatures. They are eight inches high and are electric blue. They have long pointed ears and long arms, three fingers on each hand. You recognise them as Cornish Pixies.

They start chattering to each other, loud, shrill noises that hurts your ears. You notice one of them is holding a piece of paper -- that must be the clue! Gripping your wand tightly, you prepare to fight them.


a) Defeat the pixies in order to receive the clue. End your post with picking up the clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Mon May 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Carefully, Julienne brought her hand close to the chest. Almost instantly, the lock began to loosen. It appeared to be less secure than she had first thought. As soon as she noticed this, the box began to shake. Her heart skipped a beat, unsure of what to do next. if there was some kind of creature in the box, was it meant to hurt her? How had it survived in a locked chest for this long? Soon after these questions arose, they were answered. The top of the chest burst open, six blurs of blue escaping out of the void.

'Cornish pixies,' she thought, her eyes watching as the creatures locked her inside of the hall. Panic rose through her veins, rendering her immobile. Their voices pierced her ears as they conspired against her. Calculating her chances, Julienne realized that the odds were against her. Pixies were horrid creatures. They had no morals and therefore could do whatever they pleased.

Scanning the room, the Hufflepuff noticed that one of the pixies held a piece of paper. Perhaps this was a test that she had to pass in order to make it to the next portion of the hunt.

Carefully and with great worry, Julienne raised her wand.
She shakily pointed towards the pixies and yelled, "Immobulus!"

The pixies succumbed to the charm, freezing and falling to the floor. Julienne screamed as the creatures rained down.
"I'M SO SORRY!" she cried. She hoped that they hadn't been harmed.

She walked up to one of the pixies and grabbed a paper from their blue hand.
"I'm sorry," she whispered once again.


___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Mon May 01, 2017 1:55 pm

5.
The clue reads:

Brewing potions isn’t easy unless you have all the ingredients and the skill. Luckily, three have already been made for you. Find them where you first learnt how to use your cauldron. Choose wisely and your next clue will be revealed.

Quickly, you make your way down to the dungeons, bypassing empty classrooms until you reach the Potions Classroom. Stepping inside, you find, as the note had said, three small glasses on the table. You approach them.

The first contains liquid that is clear and has no special scent, instead appearing to be water. Upon closer examination, you realise that it’s slightly thicker than normal water, but other than that there’s nothing to give away what it could be.

The second glass has a light gold liquid inside, reminding you of the sky at sunset. It’s got swirls of orange inside, and smells faintly of carrots, but other than that has no scent. It’s thick, like medicine, but doesn’t look unpleasant.

The last glass contains a beautiful dark blue liquid that sparkles in the light. There appears to be bits and pieces of glitter inside it as it refracts the light. It smells familiar, but you can’t quite place it. It makes you feel safe and relaxed.

You are now faced with a choice.


Which potion do you drink?

a) The clear, almost water-like liquid
b) The bright golden liquid
c) The dark blue, sparkly liquid

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Thu May 04, 2017 1:57 pm

After obtaining the paper from the petrified pixies, Julienne carefully opened the paper. She no longer trusted the hunt, as she was now sure that it would take every chance possible to catch her in a moment of danger and she hated the idea. But she had chosen to partake in this adventure, so she would force herself to finish despite what her heart was telling her.

The clue read:
"Brewing potions isn’t easy unless you have all the ingredients and the skill. Luckily, three have already been made for you. Find them where you first learnt how to use your cauldron. Choose wisely and your next clue will be revealed."

Julienne was quickly able to decipher that the Potions classroom was the only destination that made sense. It'd been the first place in Hogwarts where students were told they would need a cauldron and it continued to be one of the only classes in which they used the item. She breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for the opportunity to finally leave the Great Hall. Her feet made small patters against the floor as she ran to the dungeons.

Entering the potions classroom, Julienne noticed that there were three potions already set out on the table. She noticed that one was clear, almost like water but a bit thicker. She feared the fact that it had no scent, as if it were a physical representation of jumping unprepared into the unknown.

The second potion seemed safer, more welcoming. It smelt faintly of carrots, the golden colours dancing around in the light. It looked as though someone had looked at a phoenix and decided to turn it into a potion.

The potion that scared her the most was the third. The dark blue sat there, as if it were trying to convince her to take it in. She did not enjoy the way it was making her feel. It told her that she knew it, even though she was sure she had never seen it before in her life.

Deciding that the golden liquid would be the smartest choice, Julienne reached out her hand to the second potion, and took the liquid into her mouth.


b) the bright golden liquid

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Fri May 05, 2017 2:38 am

8a.
The golden liquid seems to be a wise choice and you down it. It’s not unpleasant, tasting only slightly of carrots, but it’s thick and hard to swallow. For a while, nothing happens and you wonder if you’ve wasted your time -- but then, slowly, your start to see a tint of gold around your vision. You blink a few times, trying to clear it, but it only gets worse until all you can see is a film of gold.

Abruptly, the film clears, and as you look around, you realise you can see something written on the wall that wasn’t there before. Written in gold letters, it says:

Make your way to Greenhouse Two to find the next clue. Remember to watch your step, but don’t be afraid to take a leap of faith!

You leave the potions behind and make your way outside to the Greenhouses, finding Greenhouse Two easily enough. Opening the door, you find it’s pitch black. You take a while to adjust, but once you do, you realise that in front of you is a pit. Remembering the instructions of the clue, you take the jump and find yourself being grabbed by a plant! It twists itself around you and starts to squeeze.

You realise that you can’t reach your wand.


What do you do?

a) Struggle
b) Don’t struggle

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Wed May 24, 2017 6:43 pm

The golden potion had not been unpleasant in taste, but Julienne did not enjoy the thickness of the concoction. It made its way down her throat as a snake would, taking its time and filling every corner of her senses with its presence. It reminded her of muggle medication. She hadn't grown up in a world of healers, so the girl had needed to know other forms of healing herself from sickness and injuries. Cough syrup had always been the hardest form of medicine to take, as the consistency was not desirable in the least.

Julienne also noticed a golden tint surrounding her vision. Her eyes fluttered open and shut as if that would keep it from spreading. It felt as though king Midas had grasped her face and willed her sight to impair itself in the most beautiful of ways. Though the experience was beautiful, it did not silence the fear that Julienne felt. Her senses were falling victim to this hunt and she had no idea what could be next. She needed to finish as soon as possible.

Once the gold spread completely, it spelled out a message leading her towards the greenhouse.

She ran.

The greenhouse was dark, but her vision had returned to its natural state. She adjusted to her surroundings to find a large crevice in the ground.

The clue had said to take a leap of faith. Did that mean that she would have to jump over this severance? What if she fell in? Would it consume her and erase her from memory? Would that be so bad? She decided that it wouldnt, so she jumped.

The jump was crisp and she landed on the other side, but what she found was worse than falling into a pit. A plant grasped the girl and held her hostage in its vines. It twisted its way around her until she felt her lungs tightened. She wanted to move and squirm and escape but she couldn't. She found herself paralyzed in panic.

There was nothing she could do except watch the plant eat her.



b) Don’t struggle

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus


Last edited by Julienne Ambrosi on Fri May 26, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm

10a.
You relax, deciding not to fight the plant. The tentacles tightens a little, but still you do nothing, and a moment later you feel it stop. Bit by bit it loosens its grip until you find that you are slipping down, past it, and a few seconds later you drop down softly and unharmed onto the ground below. Already adjusted to the dimness of the area, you look around and find that you are in the middle of a small hallway. In front of you is a door with a note on it.

Your next task brings you into the lake. Choose wisely.

To your left is what appears to be a dead tree stump on top of a bottle of something green. From where you are, it looks like slimy, grey-green rat tails. There’s a label on the jar, but you can’t make it out from here.

To your right is a small table with ingredients and a cauldron in the middle of it. There’s a piece of parchment beside it, and while it appears to be a list of instructions, you can’t read what the potion is or how to make it.


Which do you choose?

a) Investigate the potions table
b) Investigate the mysterious jar under the stump

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Julienne smiled as she felt the plant's grip loosening. She supposed that it'd thought her unworthy of its time, as she'd refused to fight back. She may have been too easy a prey. She often was. The ground appeared beneath her feet and she noticed a clue before it. It suggested that she choose wisely before heading to the lake. But choose what?

Her question was answered by the presence of what appeared to be two different items. One was a jar, seemingly disturbing and unpleasant. Something alike to rat tails resided inside. The other option was a cauldron, which would have appeared the safer option had she not been faced with a potion situation prior to this engagement.

Potions had so many capabilities. Anything could happen to her. This in mind, she went for the jar. From her position she could not make out the label on the jar, so she decided to get closer in orde to investigate it.


b) Investigate the mysterious jar under the stump

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 pm

12a
You decide to investigate the stump. The label on the jar says ‘Gillyweed’. As you near it, you take in the stump. It’s old, with moss growing at the side, and thick branches curled inwards. The jar sits in the middle of an opening of the trunk; it is just wide enough for your hand to reach inside and pull out the jar.

You take another step forward and at once the plant springs to life. The branches extend outwards, vines emerging from somewhere inside it. They are long and thin, covered in thorns, and wave around dangerously. You hesitate and realise that they aren’t reaching for you, and seem to be moving at random, protecting the jar. If you are fast enough, you could reach inside and grab it without getting hurt, or you could try and use a spell.

The other option you have is to ignore the plant altogether and opt for brewing the potion instead.


What do you do?

a) Get the jar of Gillyweed (write the successful obtaining of the jar to continue)
b) Go over to the potions table

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Upon further investigation of the jar, Julienne noticed that the stringy contents were labeled as Gilly weed. Something sounded familiar about the name, perhaps she'd crossed the subject in class once before. Her mind attempted to place exactly what it was that the plant did, but no information seemed to jump out at her. Maybe that was the point; the jar was not meant to hold something familiar to her.

She did know, however; that the next task would have her head towards the lake. She also knew that gilly weed had something to do with water, even if she could not remember exactly what. It seemed like obtaining the jar was her best bet, so Julienne took another step forwards.

The protector plant then became animated, moving out and about at random. Her heart jumped for a moment as one vine flew towards her, but the vine did not take the shot that it was given. Julienne found herself completely unharmed by the plant.

It doesn't care about me,' she thought, unsure as to why she'd assumed that it had. Nothing did.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, reaching her hand towards the stump. She felt the tickle of a vine along her wrist as the glass touched her palm.

"I'll bring it back," She promised. She knew that the plant could not actually understand what she was saying, but she hoped that it could feel her intentions through the tone of her words. If she was unable to bring this specific jar back to the stump, Julienne would bring a new jar and hope that the plant was not too disappointed.

The plant stood down as Julienne pulled the jar from the stump.

"Thank you," She smiled.


A-) Get the jar of gillyweed

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:06 pm

13b
You manage to get the jar from the stump successfully. Taking it with you, you leave the hall through the door, making your way down to the Black Lake. Reaching the shore you look around and notice there is a sign post that has never been there before. Beneath it is a locked box. The sign post explains that the box is magically locked and can only be opened with the key -- which is located somewhere in the marked out section of the lake.

It goes on to tell you that there are three areas for you to explore. The first is the kelp forest. The second is a rock pile. The third is a small cave. It ends with wishing you luck and adds that if you run into trouble to shoot red sparks from your wand; the merpeople on standby will assist you.

You eat the Gillyweed just before you enter the water. You feel the gills grow and you plunge into the lake and find you can breathe without issues. You start to swim downwards, and soon find yourself facing the decision of which area to search first.


Where do you go?

a) The kelp forest
b) The rock pile
c) The small cave

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Once Julienne arrived to the lake, jar in hand, she noticed a small box. There was a note nearby that explained that this box was locked and that, of course, in order to obtain the key she would have to swim for it. The girl nodded once her mind made the connection between the gillyweed and this task. She was meant to consume the plant so that she would be granted the ability to breathe underwater.

The note went on to mention that there were three different areas in which the key could be contained. Among these were a rock pile, a kelp forest, and a cave. Each of these options seemed threatening to the Hufflepuff, but the largest of these threats appeared to be the kelp forest. Kelp was a living organism and she feared that it would not take well to an intruder searching for a key. And then there was the rock pile. What if a rock fell on her head? Or she ran into one? Or she killed something by accidentally throwing a rock their way. It seemed dangerous.

Finally, there was the cave. Julienne did not know how she felt about the immensity of the cave, as it was almost certain that she would get lost, but it appeared to be the safest option. Once the gillyweed had made its way into her system and she could feel the gills emerge into her being, Julienne dove into the water. She decided to ignore the sensation of breathing underwater as much as she could; the girl did not know if she would survive this task whilst worrying about the gills disappearing. Didn't gillyweed have a time limit?

Pushing her worries further inside of herself, Julienne made her way to the divide. She moved her body towards the cave, hoping that this wasn’t the wrong decision.


C-) The small cave

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:51 pm

16a
The cave is what you decide on and you swim towards it. It’s badly lit and small, and you take a moment to adjust to the light. Something glimmers at the very back. You just manage to make out the shape of a key hanging on the wall! It seems that the cave was the smart choice, and you move forward to take the key. Suddenly, something darts out from a small crevice hidden at the back.

It’s a small creature, green in colour, long tentacle like fingers moving around it. It’s a grindylow! It bears its teeth at you. The key seems to be under its protection. If you want it, you have to fight it. As you prepare to do so a second thought hits you -- you could always ask the merpeople for help.


What do you do?

a) Fight the creature yourself
b) Ask the merpeople for help

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Once she reached the cave, Julienne noticed something shimmering in the distance of the dimly lit area. It was the key. How had it been this easy? She could feel her body shaking as her mind began to contemplate possible reasonings behind the ease with which she’d found the key. And then it hit her, this was a cave and the key was treasure. There must be a guard.

Sure enough, a small being darted into sight. It was green, almost as if it had been born from seaweed. Julienne’s terror grow even worse as she realised that this creature must be a grindlow, a water demon that she’d read about once or twice before. They were aggressive creatures who’d only ever been domesticated by merpeople. The creature would not listen to a witch such as herself.

Julienne thought for a moment. She had a lifeline to the merpeople that she could use in order to have them tame the grindylow for her. They would come and save her and that would be that. She could move on with her task.

But what would the merpeople think when she asked them for help? Would they laugh at how she was unable to do it herself? Would they sit and watch as they forced her to fight the creature? Worse, would the merpeople force her to speak to them; to explain why exactly she was unable to do this herself? Help was out of the question, she decided. She had to be brave. But she wasnt brave. She was only Julienne.

Julienne faced the grindylow, hoping that her fear was not too obvious. She pointed her wand towards him.

“Stupefy,” Bubbles flew out of her mouth as she recited the spell. Julienne hoped that a simple and harmless spell such as that would be enough. She did not want to hurt the creature. She did not want the creature to hurt her. No-one had to get hurt. Hopefully.


a) Fight the creature yourself

___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:10 am

17
You decide that you will fight the grindylow. As you prepare to fight, the creature begins to make a low gurgling noise. Before you can blink, more grindylows appear! They form a barricade between you and the key. You turn around and find that even more have arrived, blocking the entrance. You are now entirely surrounded by them. They reach out and grab at you, their tentacles wrapping themselves around your arm and legs, pulling at your hair and clothes.

You start to struggle, trying to break free. After much struggling, you pull yourself from their grip. You are now in the middle of a circle of grindylows, surrounded on each side. You are clearly outnumbered and you realise that fighting would be useless; there are far too many of them. Luckily, you still have your wand on you and you do the only thing you can -- you call for help.


a) Ask the merpeople for help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julienne Ambrosi
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
avatar

Posts : 54
Birthday : 2007-06-12
Join date : 2017-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Almost as soon as she cast the spell, what appeared to be a million more grindylows came out of nowhere and deflected the blast. The creatures surrounded her, creating a wall of sorts between her and the key that she had been trying to obtain. Here she was, trying to be strong for once in her life, and it had backfired. She breathed shakily, trying to remain calm but failing detrimentally.

Julienne squirmed her body through the grindylows, hoping that she wasn't shaking enough to be detected. Her body ended up in a circle of the creatures. She was outnumbered and there was nothing for her to do. She then noticed that her wand had not been taken by the grindylows.

Julienne took a deep breath and send a red spark into the air. She didn't know why she'd thought that she could do this on her own. She wasn't a hero, and she should have known that.

She needed help.


a) Ask the merpeople for help


___________________________________________


Third Year-Julienne Ambrosi-Metamorphmagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm

18b
You raise your wand and conjure up red sparks. Within seconds a merperson is there and begins to talk to the grindylows. They begin to leave, and soon they are all gone. The merperson takes the key and passes it to you before leaving.

You make your way out of the cave and back to the shore. Quickly, you unlock the box. Inside is your next clue.

Follow the path of life to find the shack in the middle of the forest.

You head into the forest, walking down the only path further into the thicket of trees. A few moments in, you find that the road splits into three. A signpost labels the paths with a mere picture; the one on the right is marked by a crude drawing of a flame, the one in the middle is marked by a drawing of a water droplet, and the one to the left is marked by a drawing of a leaf.


Which path do you take?

a) The right one (marked by the drawing of a flame)
b) The middle one (marked by the drawing of a water droplet)
c) The left one (marked by the drawing of a leaf)

(OOC: At the end of your post, please make your choice clear by writing it in another colour, or bolded.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi   

Back to top Go down
 
Treasure Hunt - Julienne Ambrosi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A little treasure hunt [Completed Task]
» Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
» Callum Hunt
» [Event] Treasure island?
» A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Eight-
Jump to: