Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Sneaking out after hours was nothing new to Roxanne, not even the threat of detention or loss of points could get her to stop her nasty habit of always being out of bounds late at night when she should be sleeping. In truth, she just couldn't fall asleep in this huge castle only days after coming back from home where she had been the only one in her room with no-one but her in there; it was nothing like Hogwarts where she shared a room with other girls and had a curfew to stick to.

Sighing softly, the Ravenclaw climbed the steps to the Astronomy tower and made her way towards the railing that kept her from falling down to her death; without even thinking about it, Roxanne boosted herself up onto the railing and sat down, keeping her hands tightly wrapped around the cold stone, her legs swinging back and forth as she sat there and stared up at the night sky, her lips pulled into a soft smile as she stared at the stars in the sky; at least you could see them today, what with the clear sky and no clouds in sight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:05 am

Being made prefect had come as somewhat of a surprise. If anyone was undeserving of a badge, it was Corbin, after all; he broke so many rules so often. But he supposed that was the beauty of it all -- it meant that, as often as he broke rules, he was equally good at hiding it. Well, he and Lucy, of course.

But with all the benefits of being Prefect also came the responsibilities, and Corbin rolled his eyes with a sigh as it came his time to make rounds. He'd much rather be in bed or doing something fun, but instead he was walking around the castle after hours, keeping an eye out for any other people who shouldn't be there.

Of course, he knew all the tricks to avoid being caught (he did, after all, do that often himself). As he walked, he couldn't help but pick up on a slight noise and he changed direction at once, just managing to catch a glimpse of someone heading towards the Astronomy tower.

A smirk touched his features and he gave them a minute or two before silently following after them. For a moment he debated going up quietly and surprising them, but he wasn't entirely stupid; it was night time, and he wasn't sure who had gone up. If it was someone with quick reflexes, he'd be hexed before he could tell them he meant no harm.

But if he was too noisy, they'd hear him and have time to prepare an excuse or hide. So instead, Corbin settled for something in between. Silently he crept up the stairs, avoiding the ones he knew creaked on pure reflex. Once he was at the top, he slipped out his wand and, grimacing to himself, stomped his feet loudly against the floor. It echoed in the silence, and he gave it a couple seconds before he pushed open the door, making sure it was loud enough to tell anyone nearby he was coming out, and cast lumos.

"You do realise it's past curfew, don't you?" he called out, a teasing tone in his voice, to the person he saw sitting on the railing. Who, though, he couldn't see quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 10:33 am

Roxanne hadn't actually expected anyone to notice or even hear her go up the Astronomy Tower however the teenager didn't complain and instead turned her head to face the prefect that caught her out after hours. She thought it would've been a Ravenclaw, however, she was fairly surprised when she noticed that it was a Slytherin and someone that she knew, someone whom she met briefly last year.

"I realise it's past curfew, Mr Prefect," She said teasingly with a soft grin on her lips, her eyes lit up with amusement at the thought of Corbin Henderson being a prefect before she turned back to watching the stars, her legs swinging back and forth as she sat on the railing; should she fall by a chance she would undoubtedly be dead. "However I couldn't sleep so I decided to come up here to get some fresh air... You going to give me detention Corbin?" She questioned the male as she looked at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 10:44 am

The voice he recognised, and his lips twiched into a smirk. Roxanne, an invitee to the party and someone he met on a dare. "Oh good, you can tell the time," he replied dryly. "Well fudging done."

He took in her position rather carefully, making a quick judgement in that moment that she wasn't thinking of anything negative and was just genuinely enjoying the night. That made things easier. The last thing he wanted was to spend his night talking someone off the ledge.

He walked out, closer to where she was, and then leaned against the railing, facing inwards. "Hmm, tempting," he said. "Or I could dock house points." He paused, as if contemplating it, then shrugged. "Nah, I can't be fudged."

A moment passed, and then he tilted his head to look at her. "Of course, that means you owe me a favour..." he added, then broke into a grin. If this meant he was joking or not, was up to her; he hadn't actually decided on it yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:22 am

If she had to chose a prefect that would catch her out after curfew, she would have to say that Corbin would be her first choice, purely for the fact that the male rarely cared for rules and probably wouldn't be bothered with giving out a detention or taking off points for being out after curfew.

"Sarcasm does not befit you, Corbin," Roxy replied dryly with a soft chuckle as she swung her left leg around to straddle the railing, her hands curled around the stone in front of her. "Neither detention or loss of points scare me." She shrugged her shoulders; potions she could get back during lessons, detentions didn't really scare her as much as one might think.

"...And what favour would that be Mr Henderson?" She questioned with an arched brow, her lips pulling into a wry grin as she wondered what type of favour Corbin would like from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:31 am

Raising an eyebrow, Corbin replied, "Who the fudge said I was being sarcastic? Many people don't know know how to read a clock. Are you making light of such a serious issue, Roxy? I thought better of you than to discriminate against those unfortunate enough to be time-illiterate."

He chuckled. "It wasn't meant to be scary. It's simply a fact. Break rules, get caught, and there are consequences." He would know; he broke rules often enough. The only difference was he was careful not to get caught. There were still consequences, though, only different, and not always bad.

For example, he'd been made prefect.

He shook his head. "No, no. This is not how it works, Miss Förstner. You are supposed to offer me something, and if I like it, I'll accept. It's a bargain, you see," he explained, tone serious but smirk on his face showing he wasn't being entirely real. Of course, he wouldn't push her or hold this over her head; he wasn't that mean spirited. Blackmail was never his thing. It was merely fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:47 am

"I apologize." Roxy said with amusement at Corbin's words, a chuckle escaping her lips; she hadn't meant to sound in a discriminating way. "I wasn't making fun of anything or anyone, so I apologise." She bowed her head slightly in apology.

"I know it's not meant to be scary.... Just some prefects think that if you see them you should be on your best behaviour straight off." It's not that Roxy didn't care about the loss of points or detentions, it was just the pure fact that she didn't see the point in throwing any sort of tantrum about it.

"...I don't know what I can offer you, Mr Henderson." Roxanne said as she leant back moving her hands to the back so that she didn't suddenly fall over and bang her head against something. "Sex?" She offered dryly, not actually thinking that Corbin would accept the offer; she'd be a blushing virgin then considering the fact she had never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:12 pm

He let out a long laugh at her apology, trying to figure out if she was being sarcastic or not. Of course he hadn't meant what he said; he didn't give a fudge about time-illiterate people, so long as they weren't his friend, if there was even such a thing. "I made it up," he said, shrugging. "No fudging clue if time-illiterate people exist." It was as close he'd come to apologising for making her feel bad, if she did, or fooling her. He wasn't sorry, so why should he?

He freiged an affronted look. "You mean I'm not scary? Damn, that hurt my feelings." He placed a hand over his heart, and then rolled his eyes. "Behaving is for idiots with nothing better to do. There's no fudging fun in being good -- just don't get caught." He paused to wink at her. "You also never heard that from me."

Her offer made him raise an eyebrow. It wasn't what he expected her to say, but it wasn't something he wasn't consider... But only if she was serious. He'd never take advantage of anyone -- that was a rule. There was no harm in seeing where this was going, though, and he smirked at her. "If that's what you really want, I don't see why not," he replied, casually. "Only if you're sure, though."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:26 pm

"There probably are." Roxy replied with a shrug of her shoulders; she knew that was as much of an apology as she would get out of the Slytherin but it's not like she cared, he didn't actually make her feel bad or anything and really, Roxy had only apologised to go with the flow of the conversation.

"Nah, you aren't scary," Roxy smirked at the Slytherin, rolling her eyes at his dramatics though the amusement was certainly clear in her eyes. "You're just... you." She replied with a snort. "Rules are there to be broken as some say." She pointed out dryly. "And believe, no-one will know I heard that from you."

Her face flushed darkly as she considered what she had just offered; she pretty much offered her own maidenhood to Corbin. "I... wouldn't mind." She said cautiously, eyeing Corbin from beneath her lashes, her cheeks still flushed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:58 pm

He let out a chuckle. "I certainly hope I'm not Lucy. That would be fudging weird," he retorted. He dipped his head slightly in acknowledgment of the rest. After all, he figured she'd be the type to keep silent -- and if she tried to tell people he encouraged her breaking rules? Well, he could easily tell people that she tried to offer sex in exchange for no detention.

Not that he would actively use it, of course. It was an emergency-only thing.

He took in her flush. That either meant she was embarassed about her body or wasn't used to... well, sex. Mentally, Corbin adjusted his position to a more careful one. "Wouldn't mind isn't the same as wanting it," he said, and now all traces of humour was gone; he was being serious. "I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to."

Reaching forward, he gently swept her hair back, away from her face. "But if you're sure, Roxanne, I'm sure we could make something work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)   Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out After Hours (Roxanne/Corbin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next