Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
The run of the wolves (Naomi) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
The run of the wolves (Naomi) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
The run of the wolves (Naomi) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
The run of the wolves (Naomi) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
The run of the wolves (Naomi) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The run of the wolves (Naomi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The run of the wolves (Naomi) Empty
PostSubject: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:49 am

Damien

The weekend was a surprisingly warm one, and Damien was making the most of it with an early morning workout. He'd just finished his actual workout and had decided on a run. Going, he saw a young girl running. He'd seen her a few times before, she didn't have a bad speed if he was being honest.

At fifteen he had bulked out a lot more then other guys his age, but that was due to his modelling. At home he was at the gym a lot, here, he did quidditch in his spare time and as much physical time as he could get in.

Giving a gentle smile he jogged over to her, "Hey, Naomi right? I've seen you running before. Race you if you like." He offered, slipping his singlet back on as he had cooled down just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Naomi was not too fussed with the cold January morning. The snow had begun to melt beneath her feet which made running much easier than running through the snow. Warm might be an overstatement, but it was warmer than it had been.

After changing in to some skin hugging running trousers and a T-shirt that liked to hug all the right areas, she had left the comfort of the dungeons to run her usual track around the school. Very few people were around, and those that were out were the ones that were in to keeping fit. Boys mostly, but Naomi paid them no kind and they treated her with the same respect.

The Slytherin witch was on a good pace -- being short had it's disadvantages -- when she heard footsteps approaching her location. Naomi waited only a few more moments before a boy's voice ruined the serenity of her run.

Glancing over, she took in the boy. A Gryffindor if she remembered correctly. About her age. He was attractive, and he knew it. "Yes. Naomi. And you are..?" She asked, not caring if she insulted him by admitting she didn't know who he was. Naomi was known for her somewhat bitchy mannerisms and she had a reputation to uphold.

The offer of a race made her laugh only once. "You know as well as I do that you'd win, your stride is twice mine, I'm sure. No thank you." She told him, not opening conversation, it was simply how she was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:39 am

Damiens cockiness often got the better of him, as much as he tried for it not to . He heard the girls rejection and shrugged. "Damien, Cooper. Gryffindor. Such a scandal I know, mind if I run next to you then? Better then behind because I'd just be getting distracted. You are beautiful."

He said it because it was true, the girl WAS beautiful. "I have a better idea." He had begun running backwards so he could look at her. "How about we sneak off behind the shed and I show you a better way to keep fit?" Damiens signature smirk on his face. He was flirty and he was never going to deny that.

Naomi was gorgeous, cunning, smart. Damien had every intention to exploit that as much as he could. Mainly the fact that she was beautiful and he knew he could show her such a good time if she'd only let her. "Look Naomi I'm not a jerk I just think you're very attractive and want to get to know you better. With or without clothes on doesn't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Forward talking was obviously Damien's mannerisms, but then, she wasn't surprised seeing as he had admitted to being a Gryffindor only a few moments before. "If you want to." Naomi replied in respect of the question of running beside her, it wasn't as if she could stop him if that was what he wanted to do. So, they fell in to step, and Naomi gave him no response to the fact he'd called her beautiful.

But, the boy obviously didn't care for running alongside her as he began to run backwards. Showing off in a manner the Slytherin witch could only hope he would fall over on his ass so that he'd be embarrassed for his stupidity. However, it was not a fall that brought a laugh to Naomi's lips, it was his brazen manner in which he basically asked her if she wanted to have sex with him. Naomi would humour him, though, because he was humouring her.

"And what, Mr Cooper, makes you think that I would want to run off behind the sheds with you to try this exercise?" She asked, an amused smile playing on her lips ass she asked the question.

The point he made about not being a jerk made Naomi raise an eyebrow. "And yet you ask a lady for sex within two minutes of knowing her? I'll believe you on that point." She teased, shaking her head slightly. But he wanted to get to know her. Why? Merlin only knew, but still, it would pass the time of running the field, and Damien wasn't exactly sore on the eyes.

"What would you like to know, jerk?" She asked, using the term jerk almost as a term of endearment. She was playing, because she could. Because she knew Damien wanted something from her, and she could play with that, quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Damien was an expert and going backwards . Especially if it was to talk to someone like Naomi . Besides he knew the area well enough he could do it with his eyes closed as well, but that would just ruin his perfectly acceptable view .

" Well for one I can see you looking at me through my shirt , two , a gryffindor and slytherin scandal would be fun , and 3, because why not ? Surely you can't deny you have urges too , don't worry I'm clean and I know all the spells so you won't get knocked up if that is what bothers you . Lastly it's a good and quick way to burn calories if you get the right positions ." He pointed out " Or I'm happy to just be between your legs I don't mind ."

" Yes but that's simply because you're beautiful ." He said , turning to her so they were running the same way now . " I'm not a jerk I just think you're someone id like to get to know better in all possible ways ."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Damien seemed to think he was God's gift to women -- as her mother would have put it -- and Naomi couldn't help but feel a little exasperated with the display he was currently putting on. She sure as shit did not believe that any girl could fall for this callous talking, but, in a manner, it was refreshing, if not completely amusing to her.

"A girl can look." Naomi stated as he suggested she'd been undressing him with her eyes. Whether or not she was doing that in reality she was not going to pick the Gryffindor up on, Merlin knew they were egotistical enough without any help from anyone around them.

As Damien's list continued, it only became more absurd, and Naomi's amusement peaked a little more. He was funny, if nothing else, and persistent. "If you think a girl would enter in to such activities from Slytherin house without being more than adequately prepared for it, you make the whole of the Gryffindor house look more stupid than it already was." Naomi told the boy with a smirk playing on her lips. She was not going to make this easy for him, if this was what he truly wanted he would have to work for it.

"You're going to have to try harder, though, Damien. If you think telling me multiple times how beautiful I am is going to earn you credit, you're sorely mistaken." Naomi told him, slowing down to a stop before turning to him. "So, you're going to have to come up with something -- something good -- to make me believe that giving you my time will be worthwhile, because from where I stand you only want one thing, and I don't think we're currently at a fair exchange."

Naomi knew how to play, of course she did, and Damien was going to have to up his game to compete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The run of the wolves (Naomi)   The run of the wolves (Naomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The run of the wolves (Naomi)
Page 1 of 1