Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
In the three broomsticks (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In the three broomsticks (open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
In the three broomsticks (open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
In the three broomsticks (open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
In the three broomsticks (open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In the three broomsticks (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

In the three broomsticks (open) Empty
PostSubject: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Paulina didn't had much to do at the weekends so she did came to Hogesmeade to have some fun. She had visited already all shops there. She had few sweets, new clothes and so on her bags and she wondered what to do next. Girl was very happy to spend some time just for herself for awhile.

So she soon walked into the Three Broomsticks since it was nearest place where she could sit down, eat and drink something. She have today had just breakfast and it was already past lunch time even. So she was hungry already. Girl did found one empty table and she took a seat there. She began to look what they offer here as food. One waitress soon came to her. She did order for a start one butterbeer and she said that she will order food later when she have figured out what she wants.

Soon her drink did came and she did take a zip from it and she looked at the menu still same time there. All foods just sounded so good for her. So she really couldn't choose anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 pm

The first Hogsmeade weekend had fallen literally the first weekend back - probably for those poor souls who may have forgotten something over the summer to quickly stock up on ink and parchment before they could get in to too much trouble. Not for Victoria, however, she was simply heading down to Hogsmeade for a little bit of fun. Allegra had come down with her, and as Allegra needed something for her plants, Victoria had said they could meet up later and gone off to the sweet shop to get a few things.

After that it had been a quick look in the Quidditch shop, and, of course, the book shop. The book shop meant she'd come out laden with books and the like, but Victoria didn't much mind.

The Three Broomsticks was packed when she'd entered, though Victoria was not surprised. After a quick order of a butterbeer, she took to looking for an empty booth. Well, empty was most certainly not something she had on her side, but she noticed a booth with only one girl in it and made her way over.

"Hi there," Victoria greeted with her usual charming beaming smile. "My name is Victoria, would you mind if I joined you? Everywhere else is full..." She asked, her tone hopeful and in no means pushing for the other witch to agree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Paulina was enjoying her butterbeer and was thinking what she should order as food. It was hard to find something what she would like to enjoy eating. She did heard someone voice so she looked up and saw there one girl. She knew that they did went same school, she have seen her around few times actually.

"Hi," she said back with a smile. "Sure you can sit here, I won't mind it actually," she answered there to her question with a small smile. "I'm Paulina," she said her name then too if she realized that she haven't introduced herself there now. She really didn't mind company even if she wanted to spend some time alone but it's always good to talk with someone or just make new friends. She anywas needed some new friends with who she could talk sometimes.

"In what house you are in?" she asked then something. She really couldn't remember it at the moment at all. She placed her menu down since she had decided not to order food right now at all
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 am

When the witch said that she didn't mind if Victoria sat with her, she was so very grateful. If the witch had said no... well, Victoria would have been battling to try find somewhere else to sit, which would probably end up with her having to sit with a group of people, which whilst she didn't mind, she would rather have a little bit more of a quiet time in the busy pub.

"Thank you!" Victoria replied, slipping in to the seat opposite the witch. "It's nice to meet you, Paulina." Victoria added a moment later, because it was nice to make new friends. The question as to which house Victoria was in made her smile. She was proud of her house. "I'm in Hufflepuff." Victoria replied to the question.

"Though really I could have been in Ravenclaw too. But the Sorting Hat saw something that meant I could be put in Hufflepuff, so I'm really happy about that. What about you?" Victoria asked, because she wasn't quite sure to be honest.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
In the three broomsticks (open) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Paulina smiled at the girl. She didn't mind a little bit company for awhile. It was actually nice to talk with someone for awhile eating. So she couldn't say no to that girl, named Victoria.

"You're welcome," she said back there with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Victoria." It was quite nice to meet some new friends for awhile. She listened what what girl said and nodded her head on that.

"I'm from Ravenclaw," she said there, she was proud of her house too. "Sorting hat wanted to place me every house except Slytherin basically but still at the end it was Ravenclaw, that supposed to fit to me the best," she said there. "That's what it said at the end at least," she added there now. To be honest she would have wanted herself to be no other house than Ravenclaw either. She liked her housemembers and everything else about it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Victoria had smiled warmly at the witch who was quite complimentary in return to Victoria's compliments towards the witch. It was nice, to say the least, though Victoria knew that you only ever got out of the world what you put in. Hopefully the witch opposite her would be of the same philosophy because it was a good one to work with.

Victoria listened to the witch explain how the sorting hat hadn't been sure where to put her, and Victoria smiled warmly. "Well, that must mean that you are a very rounded person." Victoria complimented the witch happily. "Brave, friendly and intelligent, to name but a few traits associated with those three houses." Victoria added, because really those three traits were ones that were very, very good to have.

"So what brings you to Hogsmeade? The sweet shop?" Victoria asked with a knowing smile, a lot of the students came here on the weekends for that reason, and though Victoria knew the sweets to be good, she avoided them for the most part.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
In the three broomsticks (open) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the three broomsticks (open)   In the three broomsticks (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the three broomsticks (open)
Page 1 of 1