Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Empty
PostSubject: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 pm

So I'm a bit of a photoshop addict and absolutely love making Avatar/Signature sets for characters. I haven't been on forums much recently so am gradually building an up to date portfolio, but if you'd like to give me the opportunity to add your character to my mix please post below.

Code:
[b]Character name:[/b] (The Character the set is for)
[b]Face Claim:[/b] (The Celebrity. If there are any specific pictures you want please list them here, but I do like to source my own - if the celebrity in question goes through different hair looks etc please specify which you want)
[b]Adjustments:[/b] (If your character needs a scar or other marking the celebrity doesnt have, I will do my best - same for eye colour)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Specific colours? Mood? Punky, Girly, Brooding etc)
[b]Wording:[/b] (Specify if you want the name and how you want it and any quotes. Leave blank if you don't want any wording)

All I ask is that the images are used on this site only and credited to myself.

Examples:

Cora Jackson:

Clara Goldstein:

Adrian Garcia:

Nikolaj Andersson:

Sophie Heart:

Louis & Vanessa Clement:

Janet Shinings:

Mercy Williams:

Andrew Maxwell:

Unclaimed:

Worklist
~ Mercy Williams
~ Mimosa Harrington

Last edited by Cora Jackson on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 am

Hey Smile. Figured I'd give you something to do, since I've never had a signature before.

Character name: Clara Goldstein
Face Claim: Vanessa Marano. I see you've already used her before, but she's probably a little too old in that pic. Any of the pictures where she doesn't look too mature or sexy are good.
Adjustments: None
Theme: Probably shades of blue, since she's a Ravenclaw. Bookish maybe? Or maybe mathy/sciency. Or all of the above. She likes books and numbers--have fun with it, I trust you.
Wording: "Clara Goldstein" and "Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." Relatively simple, cursive style or something. Nothing too flashy.

I'm not sure how I feel about the multiple picture thing, but I'll give you artistic liberty to do what you think looks best. Thanks in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:17 am

Yay! I'll start it as soon as I'm up in the morning for you.

Edited:

Changed my mind and decided to give it a shot tonight. Let me know what you think.

Clara:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/j307mtM.jpg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 am

Ooh, I like it! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 am

Okay, Jake has got this *nods*

Character name: Adrián García
Face Claim: Bernardo Velasco -- I don't exactly have a certain look for him, but so long as he looks approachable in the pictures, I hand creative licence to you!
Adjustments: N/A
Theme: Adrián is a healer, so something around the St Mungo's logo, or something would be good. I think light blues would work... but honestly I'm not very good with colouring at all.
Wording: Just his name will be fine, again, artistic licence to you!

In all honesty (because I am TRULY bad at this) please just have fun with it! I love the pieces you've put up, so I'm quite sure it will be great!

Also, thank you so much in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Hope you like it!

Adrian Garcia:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/mcBpYWM.jpg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:29 am

Just so you know, I made a request on another site weeks ago, but nothing has been done yet.

Character name: Sophie Heart
Face Claim: Alisha Newton. If possible, I'd like the older ones of her, preferably with a horse. Here are a few of my favourites but feel free to use whatever photos that are suitable.

Spoiler:

Adjustments: -
Theme: Her colour is #00cccc so anything in that spectrum. It doesn't have to the the exact shade though. Bold and adventurous. She's a risk taker.
Wording:
Name: Sophie Heart
Quote: Let a horse whisper in your ear and breathe on your heart. You will never regret it.

If possible, I'd love to have a Hippogriff somewhere in the background. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm

I'll get started on it as soon as I can for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Character name: Louis & Vanessa Clement

Face Claim: Rob James-Collier as Louis

Aishwarya Rai as Vanessa -- please can you make sure that you use pictures of Aishwarya that make her look... umm... highly sophisticated. Not anything too low cut, or, of someone of a lower class. THANK YOU <3

Adjustments: None -- unless Louis' wrists are on display (Unlikely)

Theme: The signature should OOZE power. The Clements are (without question) the most powerful family in Europe. But, also one that shows Louis and Vanessa are undoubtedly (madly) in love with one another.

Colour wise... Use what fits, really. If you need anything clarifying please ask.

Oh, the house colours are black and white, if that helps (it doesn't HAVE to be black and white, though, just giving you things to work with).

Also, if you could fit the Palace of Versailles in the background. That would be totally awesome! Very Happy

Wording: Louis & Vanessa Clement
The Heart of France

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 am

Sophie, I hope you like it:

Sophie Heart:

Code:

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CKb4HGu.jpg[/img][/center]

Jake, I'm getting onto yours in the morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next