Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Character name: Janet Shinings
Face Claim: Marie Avergeropoulos
Adjustments: If you could I would like red streaks in her hair. Feel free to use my profile pic or the pic on her character sheet.
Theme: Maybe a tiny Slytherin emblems in thetop corners? Playful mood. Maybe a little stitch in the bottom corner?
Wording: I would like her name to be in there, maybe in the color #0066ff and a swirly font of some type. Italics would be cool as well. Also maybe some sort of quote from Lilo and Stitch or The Little Mermaid? Preferably in the same font and color. The quote could be below the name in a smaller font size. The wording could be in the middle towards the bottom.

Keep in mind, these are only suggestions and anything you do is going to be amazing. I would like a matching profile pic and/or char sheet pic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Jake I did 2 as I couldn't decide whether to keep the olde sepia look or not... up to you which you use Smile

Louis & Vanessa Clement:

Code:

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/klZ133C.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zX484nU.jpg[/img][/center]

Janet: Turns out im awful at "FUN" things... Comes with a lack of sense of humour.

I understand if you dont want to use this:

Janet Shinings:

Code:
Avater: http://i.imgur.com/6RSz9nJ.jpg
Sig:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/s0HVlg9.jpg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Ruby these are amazing, I don't even know which I like better. <3

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Ditto!!!!!

Gosh I hate making decisions!!

BUT THANK YOUUUUU!! <3

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Are you kidding? I love them! Thank you so much! I hope you'll be able to do one for Kat as well as soon as I finish her profile and find out what house she's in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 am

Back again, if you're not too busy Smile.

Character name: Mercy Williams

Face Claim: Peyton Elizabeth Lee. I really like these ones:

http://magarticles.magzter.com/articles/2749/213572/58c8ee4b9224c/Peyton-Elizabeth-Lee.jpg

http://cdn2.teen.com/wp-content/gallery/Asian-Actors-as-Main-Character-on-Disney-Channel/andi-mack-peyton-elizabeth-lee.jpg

http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/peyton-elizabeth-lee/peyton-elizabeth-lee-1494302602.jpg

But anything will work as long as it isn't too girly (no dresses), and the right shoulder isn't showing.

Adjustments: If the right shoulder is showing, it will need a scar (bite mark, like a dog bite), but it's probably easier to just find a pic where it's covered.

Theme: Red and gold maybe? She'll be a Gryffindor. Bold, playful, tom-boyish. Possibly a wolf silouhette in the background (but not too prominent)?

Wording: Mercy Williams. Bold lettering, maybe in gold? (Edit: If possible, I'd also like the quote, "Freedom lies in being bold," but if I was too late with this, that's fine.)

Thanks so much, you're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Though we spoke about it in cb, I figured I'd put it all here so you'll have soemthing more permanent to work with. As I mentioned, I'm going for a modelling portfolio that shows Mimosa working with different wizard and muggle brands so the format should be a portfolio one, with dates/places a the bottom if possible.

Face claim: Kristina Peminova

Mimosa started modelling at about age four (as did her FC( so pictures from there on should be easy enough to obtain. At least six to eight images in a book binder format. If you want to do a first page of particulars, I can provide the info for that too. If you'd rather just stick to graphics/images of her modelling, that's fine too.

Muggle brands she's worked with include Ralph Louren, Oscar De La Renta, Toy's R Us, Gucci, Guess, etc (pick any you like) and for wizarding brands she's worked with Every Flavor Beans, Bebe's Bar and Buffay Chain of Restaurants (American wizarding chain) and most broomstick brands including the Fireblolt series.

She's also worked with tech giants like Apple and Samsung along with some Asian brands such as Huawei and Xiomi. Basically anything you can do to show she's traveled a lot of places and worked with a lot of local and international brands.

If you need more info, let me know. <3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Sorry for the delay, been a little busy to get onto my laptop recently.

Mercy, I hope you like it!

Mercy Williams:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6mHQ3jv.jpg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:00 pm

I love it Very Happy. Thanks so much, you're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Character name: Andrew Maxwell
Face Claim: Jared Padalecki, preferably pictures where he's older and has a bit of stuble and his hair is longer.
Adjustments: Maybe some sort of Hogwarts symbol in the background
Theme: Strong, Mysterious, ect. I give you artistic freedom. His color is #006666
Wording: I do want his name, as well as the same quote as his avatar pic: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cd/4f/26/cd4f2645f24d2b48d2cffc473260692e.jpg
I would also like a pic for his app please.

Please and thank you so much! I'm pretty much mostly giving you artistic freedom with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!   Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby-Doo does Artwork for You!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next