Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Sasha Denver Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Sasha Denver Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Sasha Denver Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Sasha Denver Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
Sasha Denver Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sasha Denver

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am

Sasha Denver Katherine-mcnamara-spills-season-two-finale

Sasha Denver Rsz_ge10
Full Name: Sasha Mirell Denver
Date of birth: 13, May, 2007
Birthplace: London, England
Current home: London or Hogwarts
Blood Status: Half blood
Sexual Alignment: Bisexual
Wand type: 10inches, Aspen, Unicorn Tail

Sasha Denver Rsz_ap10
Hair colour and style: Ginger/Orange and curly and loose.
Eye colour: Grey
Height: 5 ft 4½ in
Body type: Slim
Dress sense: Anything what looks good on her. She isn't very picky.
Birthmarks: N/A
Tattoos: N/A
Scars: N/A
Piercings: Has her ears pierces once.

Sasha Denver Rsz_pe10

- Cookies: she has been addicted to these things ever since she was a little kid. The best kind is what her maids make for her.
- Reading: she has been doing it ever since she was young and bored when she had to spend the time to alone with maids and nannies.
- Books: So, of course, she loves books when she loves reading.
- Studying: this is something she has begun to do a lot while being in Hogwarts and trying to avoid people around her.
-Rainy Days: Ever since she was young kid she has liked rain. Mostly because in rain you can't tell that she is really crying. She can easily say it's because of the rain that she looks like crying.
-Fashion: Always seems to go with what is currently in fashion or then likes to changes her clothes according to do it often. So she has even become addict to shopping slowly thanks to this.
-Drawing: Next to reading she loves to draw too. This is just a hobby for the girl. She isn't very serious about this one.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
- Spiders: mostly every girl seems to be afraid of them. Like this is even Sasha.
- Dogs: has always been scary things for her, she isn't exactly sure where it did start but as far as she knows she is scared of them.
- Bugs: she just finds these things very scary.
- Bullies: is something she can't ever stand. She hates when people tease someone for no reason really or hurt and so on.
- Scary Movies: she just can't watch them. She will have nightmares after watching them.
- Violence: it has always been something that she dislikes. She has never liked it, not even once.
- Heights: She has always been afraid of standing top of a tall building or even flying with a broom. She isn't exactly sure when or where the fear came from but she knows it's something that she has had most of her life.

Strengths: (3 minimum)
- Potions: over years she began to love this lesson. Even if at first she sucked here but after trying to do things more and more she became good at it.
- Charms: another class where she seems to be good at and she loves to go.
- Smiling: she always seems to smile. Even when she is actually sad.
- Knowledge: she knows more about things than she seems to show out.
- Drawing: something she has always been good at. Even when she herself doesn't really admit it that she is good at it.  

Weaknesses: (3 minimum)
- Cookies: she just lately seems to like these things very much. She would like to eat them when she could.
- Flying with broom and heights: she will never like these two things much. She barely passed flying class in her first year.
- Herbology: she has never been good at raising any plants before and this hasn't changed now while being in Hogwarts.

Positive traits: (3 minimum)
- Friendly - she seems to get along with people well. She loves to meet new people most of the time.
- Cheerful - she always seems to be happy and smiley even if deep down inside of her she isn't.
- Smart: she has now brains even if she doesn't seem to use them much. It's mostly because she has read so much.
- Determination: once she starts something she needs to finish it no matter what.
- Ambition: she wants to be successful one day in her life, even if she hasn't figured out yet in what.
- Organized: she has her own way how her things need to be and when someone messes it up then your in big trouble.
- Helpful: she seems to help others when she can and they needed it. She doesn't leave any one helpless.
- Adventures: she likes to explore when she really wants to be alone and doesn't feel like drawing or reading.

Negative traits: (3 minimum)
- Sneaky: this is something that doesn't come out very much but there are times when she wants to sneak around people in secret.
- Inpatient: he has never been someone who likes wait after others or anything like that. He wishes that everyone are on time on appointments.
- Jealous: she has always been jealous how people have their family supporting them and there are other many things she feels jealous of. This side seems to come out very easily.
- Stubborn: she has always been the kid who doesn't give up easily. So she has become very stubborn and will always stand up on her ways of things.
- Naive: even if she is smart at times there are times when she is even very naive. The girl has still so much to learn from this world. She has no idea what she is doing most of the time.
- Sarcastic - there are times when she even seems to use sarcasm, of course, she is doing it without realizing what she has done.

Sasha Denver Rsz_ba10
Sasha's five years were happy and very cheerful ones. Her parents seemed to be there for her. She spent so much time with them but one day her father began to be more on business trips and her mother writing her stories in her room. So the girl was often watched by her some nannies. She barely saw her parents now. So her life changed so much.

So girl became more and more lonely over years at home. That's why she began to read and draw more often when she was bored at home and all her friends were busy with other things. Even when she met with her friend's girl seemed always be so cheerful and happy even when she really wasn't. She didn't want her friends to pity her or really worry about her, even if she is sure some friends did realize what was really going on but they never did bring it up. They figured Sasha will tell about it when she is ready.

Years passed and the girl got a letter from Hogwarts. This wasn't exactly surprising to the girl. She had known about magic since she was five. It's when she began to notice strange things happening around her. It's last time when she had a real conversation with her mother. Anyways being in Hogwarts gave the girl some more courage to be who she is now.

At first, the girl seemed to struggle a lot when she was here in Hogwarts. She might be Half-Blood but she barely knew anything about magic before coming here. She had to learn it all from start here. At first, she wasn't good at any of her classes but after some time she began to love Charms and Potions classes. She realized that she will never ever be good during Herbology lessons, this class wasn't for her. She currently tries to focus more on her studies than meeting new people. She knows she needs to pass her years in this school.

Sasha Denver Rsz_fa12
Mother:
 Name: Caroline Denver
 Living or Deceased: Living
 Blood type or Species: Muggle

Father:
 Name: Asher Denver
 Living or Deceased: Living
 Blood type or Species: Half-Blood

Sasha Denver Rsz_fa13
Denver family has never really been very known family. There seems to be barely any info on them. So far they have stayed in the background. Now Sasha's father tries to get known with his business and her mother has a writer. It has been like this for years. Her parents met when they both were in their twenties. Soon after that they got married and had Sasha.

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Sasha Denver Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 am

TIMELINE 2022/23
Main:

Classes:

Extra:

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 am

AWARDS
Student of the Year 2022/2023
Sasha Denver O0KJv2
Student of the Year 2023/2024
Sasha Denver PLpiK2

SIGNATURES
Sasha Denver MVYam5

Sasha Denver OsS5Im

Sasha Denver OsGBgW

Sasha Denver POYepz

Sasha Denver PncTXf

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:51 am

Dear Ms. Denver,  

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to the position of Sixth Year Prefect from Hufflepuff House for the academic year of 2023/2024. The position is an honor awarded to students who show promise both in the field of academics and extracurricular activities. The position is renewable at the end of each academic year should the student continue to perform well and upholds him or herself to the standard expected of a Hogwarts Prefect.

Your duties begin from the first day of term with your specific assignments being given by the current Head Boy and Head Girl. Please report to them on the Hogwarts Express in the Prefect’s Carriage to find out more. The Joint Heads will also be responsible for giving out your assignments over the year and measuring your progress. Their word on how you conduct yourself will go a long way towards my decision in renewing your post for another year. I advise your reach out to them with any questions or concerns you may have for the upcoming year.

All that remains is for me to wish you the best of luck in your journey as a student leader. Do not take this role lightly for it comes with more responsibility than you’ve ever had in your career as a student thus far. I look forwards to seeing you at the start of term.

Adelaide Goshawk
Andrei Kessler

Headmistress
Assistant Headmaster

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Head of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 2:33 pm

TIMELINE 2023/24

Main:

Classes:

Extra:

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:25 pm

After the wonderful Christmas time, Sasha was back at home, where it wasn't very Christmasy feeling for sure. There wasn't really any Christmas decorations or even tree this year. Anyways Sasha knew it was no over the Christmas time and there was soon New Year and things might changes maybe even more next year. She had no idea what future brings to you. Within one year it has changed so much. She isn't the same person anymore who she was last year.

When she walked into her own house she noticed her mother watching there TV instead of writing her book. This was something that Sash didn't see much happening. So the girl left her suitcase next to the door and sat down the sofa too. "So what are we watching?" she went straight to the point, there was no point to be polite with her.

"Clement's Ball, from France. It seems interesting," the mother replied there now.

Sasha suddenly saw one familiar person on the screen meeting different people and talking with them.

"Oh, I have seen that red-haired person at my school once," she said there to herself mostly.

"Wait you met her?" she heard her mother ask there now.

"Yeah. Why you so curious?" Sasha was confused what was going on.

"No reason really. Anyways how she was? Nice? Friendly or opposite?"

Sasha could tell that her mother was interested in that woman but not sure why. There was a reason what she doesn't wanna tell her. "Mother, you know her somehow or what? But she was nice and friendly. Very good person. We didn't talk much," she said with a sigh.

"I might know her yes. Long story. Not the time. So you didn't really get to know her?"

"Yes, I didn't. So can you stop with those questions about her? When you don't tell me what is really going on here. You are more interested in her than me. That's so annoying you know. Have fun watching this show. I'm going to my room and unpack," Sasha said there being frustrated already. This whole time she hasn't asked how did her Christmas go or so.

"Okay," was the only thing she heard from her mother after her speech.

"Are you kidding me?" she mumbled there and left her mother to watch the show and went to her own room. With simple words can someone ruin your mood a bit. Anyways ever since that day, the girl is confused and sure that her mother keeps a secret from her. Something that has something to with that young woman named Sierra or what it was. She hopes one day she will get her answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 7:24 am

Sasha Denver PZTqef

Sasha Denver PTpWq5
Sasha Denver PZTAr6

Sasha Denver PTvjtc
Sasha Denver PZTEQp

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Dear Ms. Denver,  

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to the position of Head Girl of Hogwarts for the academic year of 2024/2025. The position is an honor awarded to students who show promise both in the field of academics and extracurricular activities. The position is a pinnacle of student achievement at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Your duties begin from the first day of term with your specific assignments being given by the current Head of House. Please report to them in the Great Hall on the first day of school to find out more. You and your joint Head will also be responsible for giving out Prefect assignments over the year and measuring their progress. Your word on how they conduct themselves will go a long way towards my decision in renewing their post for another year. I advise your reach out to them with any questions or concerns you may have for the upcoming year.

All that remains is for me to wish you the best of luck in your journey as a student leader. Do not take this role lightly for it comes with more responsibility than you’ve ever had in your career as a student thus far. I look forwards to seeing you at the start of term.

Adelaide Goshawk
Andrei Kessler
Headmistress
Assistant Headmaster
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Head of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver EmptyFri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm

TIMELINE 2024/25

Main:

Classes:

Extra:

Last edited by Sasha Denver on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasha Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasha Denver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next