Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Sasha Denver - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Sasha Denver - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Sasha Denver - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Sasha Denver - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Sasha Denver - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sasha Denver

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sasha Denver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:16 am

August 2024
(10th to 17th)

Soon after Dominique's party Sasha spent most of her days indoors and doing nothing much really. She just didn't have anywhere to be or anything to do this summer. She just didn't really have also no motivation to do anything. The girl had basically ruined the one good thing in her life just because of one big lie, which was her age.

She had so much fun at Dia's party even if she wasn't so excited to be there at first. She just tried to be happy even if it was hard but she managed. She was slowly living those memories again through some pictures she had with her.

Suddenly her mother walked into her room and looked at the picture of Sasha and Sierra being there together. After the talk, they had shared. Sasha noticed how her mother went pale and soon after that left the room even. The girl knew her mother was hiding about the woman named Sierra.

Sasha decided to follow her mother, who had gone to her room.

"Mother, it's time to explain who she is. You have been acting weird ever since the last Christmas. Mother, I need to know," she said there. Well more likely demanded.

Her mother looked up from her and took the picture from Sasha's hand who didn't even realize she had taken it with her.

"Actually I and your father has kept secret from you all 17 years of your life," her mother started there now.

"What secret mother? Don't lie to me anymore. I'm old enough to know the truth. You can't just keep on lying to me anymore. I know how well lies can hurt someone you really care about," Sasha said with a sigh at the end. She really did know it very well now.

"Dear, Sasha. We never wanted to lie to you but it was best was everyone. But seems like we can't hide it anymore. Well, yes I know that woman next to you on the picture. I have kept eye on her since I had to give her away," her mother spoke there now.

"Had to give away? She is like my sister or what? Wait I have had all these years olde sister. And because of her, you guys become so distant. Since I was just born because you wanted another kid. To fill the emptiness what you guys left after you had given her away?" Sasha was now even more curious about all this and also sad.

"I have to say yes to all that. She is your sister and we tried to fill with you the emptiness we had but it didn't work. So even me and your father drifted apart. We even think of divorcing since we barely even sleep in same beds now," her mother said there with a low voice and was about cry even.

Sasha couldn't believe her own mother there now and she wasn't even in the mood to comfort her crying mother. Her life was completely messed up and she wasn't even sure who she can trust. She can't trust even her own parents now. "Mother, you are the worst parent ever. You know I don't wanna know more anymore," she said there now and left her mother to be there crying. She wasn't really in the mood to comfort her.

Next days after this before going to do some shopping for school Sasha spend once again in her own room. Most days she was just crying because she was so alone and lost. Just with one summer, her life was so much mess, she couldn't even imagine how to fix these things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Sasha Denver - Page 2 V7SkFF
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 pm

December

Going home for Christmas break wasn't really she was waiting for since Sasha still was mad at her parents but she needed to tell them a few things. She couldn't avid her parents forever. She just needed to them to understand she won't need them anymore. Then again she has never really had them by her side, she has been growing up her own and learning from her own mistakes since she is a young girl.

When she walked into the house she basically saw things be so different at home. She noticed both her parents were home.

"Sweety, we need to talk," the mother said.

Which caused Sasha to sigh. They really needed to talk. "Yes I know we need to talk. I have a few things to tell you guys too," she said with a fake a small smile. She really wasn't happy to be here.

They all walked into the living room where they all took a seat. Sasha on the armchair, her father on another armchairs and mother on the sofa. The things felt so awkward there now. Noone wasn't sure what to say.

"Firstly. I'm so sorry we lied to you for so long. Well kept things in secret. We should have told you truth already many years ago. You aren't only one is suffering here sweety," the father began to speak there now.

Sasha just looked at her father and nodded her head. It had been a long time since she even heard her father voice. The man has never been at home when she is.

"Secondly sweety, we have another bad news. As you notice me and father aren't really close anymore. So we have decided to divorce," her mother spoke there now.

Sasha just stared at her parents and sighed. She wasn't sure how to say her own news now. The parents just made things even weirder for her.

"Thirdly, we aren't sure who should get custody of you. Well, we both never was there for you when you need it. So you can choose," the father said there now.

Sasha just looked at her parents and took a deep breath there now. "Actually I have some news to you for guys. I'm not sure how you guys will take it but it's my life and I know what I'm doing. So yeah don't try to talk me out of it. You guys have no right there," the girl told there now to her parents. She herself was even surprised by her own words.

"Here it goes," she took another deep breath. "I'm engaged. Have been for awhile. There was even this engagement party in London, what you guys as always missed like anything else in my life. Oh, and you guys don't need to fight over my custody since yeah I have decided to move out anyways. You guys just can chill and well live your own life like you want now. I can manage my own like I have done basically last few years," she said with a small smile to her parents. She could tell her parents were the loss of words there. "Oh and stop calling me sweety. It's kind of annoying. When you guys have mostly ignored me," she added.

"Is this something you really wanna do with your life. Get married at so young age and move out?" her father asked. He seemed to be concerned about her own daughter after so long time of the period.

"Yes father, I have made my decision. Oh, and I won't get married straight away. In a few years. Like I said I know what I'm doing and you can't change my mind no matter what you try," Sasha told there now to her parents and stood up. "So if you'll excuse me now. I would like to g back my stuff now. Since we are done here. I have nothing else to say really," she said and sighed. "Oh and my older sister. I will deal with it in my own time of the period. So you guys just stay in the put and live your life. You are just people who made me be in this world. We might see each other in the future but right now I can't forgive you two. You guys have hurt me so many ways. You can't even imagine how much," the Hufflepuff girl said and walked upstairs to her room. She just left her parents there speechless.

After couple minutes later she was done packing all her needed stuff. Mostly her clothes, make-up, some pictures and jewellery. She didn't need the furniture in her room, she can buy it later if needed. Basically, the apartment where she goes has all that stuff.

"Bye, Caroline and Asher," the girl said and left the place she had called for so long time her home even when it didn't feel like one. She didn't even bother to hear what her parents tried to say there. They tried to even talk with her awhile she packing but she did ignore them even then. She didn't wanna hear their excuses and sorries. It was all late for that, the damage was done and they couldn't fix it now. If they had done it many years ago then the girl might have forgiven them. She didn't need them now in her life. She can manage without them.

If you think the girl was happy with what she was done then you were so wrong. She was sad and miserable but it was something she needed to do. But it's something she wouldn't regret. This was for her better future and she hoped it works out. She just couldn't live her anymore and pretend everything was okay when it wasn't. She knew nothing won't be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasha Denver   Sasha Denver - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasha Denver
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2