Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Store bought (Sebastian)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Store bought (Sebastian)   Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:05 pm

"No, its certainly not! And the woman didn't even scream or shout No like you're supposed to if someone does that to you," Mimosa added, her blue eyes reflecting her shock and disapproval. As he stated there might be other ways of keeping the rings safe, the child nodded. If they were so important to him, she would never want them to get lost.

"You two are lucky," Mimosa pointed out as she turned to the dresses once more, going through the gowns based on how they compared to her "French" standard. She knew Elenore would be there. now that she had actively started understanding Hogwarts, it turned out a lot of people went there. Charles, Mercy, even Elenore. Why hand't Elenore told her before... Mimosa would have sent her letters if she'd known...

"Grandmere has to keep her jewelry super safe, she is always asking for something or other to be retrieved from the vault. I think she has a lot of that old tradition jewelry. I think I prefer the way you and Uncle Aiden do it."

As he indicated that she should try the pink ones first, Mimosa reached for a full length long sleeved number and made her way to the dressing room. Pulling the curtains closed, she could still hear Uncle Seb talking as she stepped into the dress. The assistant entered a minute later, quietly helping her zip the gown up the back. Mimosa barely noticed the older woman as she pondered over what her Uncle Seb had said before an idea struck.

"Uncle Seb!" she called out from behind the curtain. The assistant took it as a signal to reveal the dress and pulled the curtains apart, showing off the child in the dress. But Mimosa had just had an epiphany.

"Oh uncle Seb, i have a friend. Her name is Mercy and she goes to Hogwarts, and she said she had never been to Italy. Would it be okay if I brought her with me to the wedding? I know adults get to bring one more person but can i please bring one too? She's never seen Italy." All this came out in one breath, making Mimosa flush as she tried to keep up with her own excitement. When she'd regained her breath, she added offhandedly to the assistant. "Oh and I don't like this gown, please bring in the second."

It was as the assistant was adjusting the second dress on her that Uncle Seb called out hesitantly, informing her of her birthday present and eliciting a squeal from the little witch. Even the assistant looked like she'd been dazed for a bit at he idea of such prime tickets, so much that she allowed Mimosa to leave the changing room all on her own and without her matching shoes.

Mimosa didn't care though, running up to hug her Uncle Sebastian in delight. "Thank you so much! That's the bestest present ever! I can't wait for the game. Will you be sitting with us or be out on the field?"

The gobsmacked assistant who had followed her out now look an extra minute to run her yes over Sebastian, wondering if he played. And if she would find evidence of his workout regime under his shirt. The duo remained oblivious to her curious gaze as Mimosa twirled. "What do you think, is this any good?" she asked, motioning to the dress.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Store bought (Sebastian)   Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 am

Mimosa's obvious conviction to clothes not being taken without the consent of the other -- or being taken at all, made Sebastian smile fondly. Mimosa, Sebastian was sure, was not going to be the kind of girl who made anything easy for the future boyfriend or girlfriend -- or even admirers -- that would come after her when she got in to her teens. And he found that to be reassuring, because he knew too many people got themselves in to sticky situations that could easily have been avoided with the right education.

Hearing of Mimosa's grandmere's extensive range of jewellery, Sebastian simply nodded, somewhat amused. Money, to some people, was something that simply did not matter. It was something Sebastian would never, ever, get used to. After growing up just above the poverty line, where his Mama had had to make ends meet every month, and not have enough for luxury items, it was difficult to get away from the mind set that money was important. Even if he was getting a decent pay packet himself that allowed a little bit of savings (half of which went to his Mama to help her), Sebastian would never take that small pot of money for granted. It was to be protected.

"I'm sure your Grandmere would disapprove of such ideas, Mimosa." Sebastian joked as Mimosa insisted his way was better. "But, thank you, I like the way we work, too. Unlike your Grandmere, though, this is going to be the only piece of jewellery worth anything to me, and I don't plan on ever taking it off. Well, aside from my engagement ring, of course." Seb added the last, his hands subconsciously moving together where he twisted the ring Aiden had given him around on his finger.

As Mimosa came out in the first dress, Sebastian appraised it for a moment. Seeing the young witch dressed in such an uptight fashion was not something Sebastian had much knowledge of, but the dress was nice. Before he could comment, though, Mimosa was asking him about her friend, Mercy, and her wish to bring the other witch along -- because that was what the adults got to do. After that point, there wasn't very much that Sebastian could have said that would have allowed him to point out that the wedding was for people Aiden and he knew, not Mimosa...

"Of course you can bring Mercy, if she would like to come." Sebastian said -- after all, one more child's size portion of food wasn't going to cost the Earth. "But, just make sure that her parents are okay with it. Country hopping might not be something they agree with." Sebastian pointed out. "Oh, and the wedding is in June... so they might not want her to come out of school for a long weekend..."

And before Sebastian could give his feedback on the dress, Mimosa had insisted she didn't like it, and for the next dress to be brought to her.

The squeal that came from the dressing room as Sebastian told Mimosa of her present made him smile warmly, only having a few moments to ready himself before Mimosa was before him, giving him a big hug in thanks for the present. "You're very welcome, Mimosa." Sebastian said with a soft laugh before considering her question. "Well, I spoke to the manager about this. What is going to happen is that you'll be given special access to the stadium before everyone else. We're going to warm the team up together, because that's my job. Then we're going to sit in the changing rooms with the Wanderers for the pre-match talk. Then, we're going to head up to the VIP box for the game, and you get your own, personal commentator.

"Me." Sebastian told the young witch with a grin.

The twirl that came with the question made Sebastian remember the dresses that they'd come here for, and he gave the dress a good look -- making sure Mimosa could see he was taking this seriously. "I think that you look beautiful in that one. Definitely a contender for the dress for the Ball." Sebastian assured the young witch, giving her the thumbs up just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Store bought (Sebastian)   Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 pm

On the discussion of jewelry, when Uncle Seb warned that Grandmere may not appreciate Mimosa's take on jewelry, the girl made a face. "Well, i won't say it in front of her," she promised, assuring the Quidditch coach that she was not going to hurt anyone's feelings. Truth be told it always looked like Grandmere had too much to do and an awful lot to remember. She wasn't even allowed to wear one outfit more than one time.

With the first dress discarded and Uncle Seb allowing her to bring Mercy along, the child positively bounced back into the changing room, she couldn't wait to tell Mercy. Of course the Gryffindor would need permission from her parents but why would any parent not allow their child to fly with Mimosa to Italy? The child was sure Mr. and Mrs. Williams were nice, sensible people and would love to let her bring Mercy along if she explained the situation to them.

It was as she was out in her second dress with Uncle Seb explaining how the game would go that she finally decided that the day couldn't get any better. She was to be Chief Flower Girl at the wedding of her uncles, she could bring Mercy along to Italy with her and Uncle Seb had just got her tickets to her favorite teams playing against each other. What was best of all though, was that he would be with her all day.

"Thank you Uncle Seb!" she squeaked, too happy to speak normally. "I'm going to make a congratulations card for you and uncle Aiden, I'll make it all on my own and put it in the post and when he gets it, he'll be so surprised," she planned as the sales girl pushed another dress her way, making a note on this one being a contender.

"Oh, but you can't tell him I'll do it before hand, or it will ruin the surprise," she warned, nodding for the assistant to wait as she refined her plan. "I'm going to use crayons and water paints and glitter. I have glitter and I can write your names in it."

The girl chatted away as she tried on more dresses, the flower girl ones after she had decided on a ball one with lots of help from Uncle Sebastian. With the blue ones, she asked him to choose more because it was for his wedding and Mimosa wanted it to be perfect for her uncles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Store bought (Sebastian)   Store bought (Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Store bought (Sebastian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2