Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Empty
PostSubject: DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara   DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Group Three
Naomi, Alexander & Chara

Task One
To move on to the next stage, each member of the team must post at least once. You will be given a clue and you must work out what it is I am referring to. Once the group has worked out what I am referring to, the thing will appear before you. You must work as a team to take down the thing in question.

Most likely you will need to combine all of your skill to be able to move on to the next stage, so this will not be an individual task in any manner. Bounce ideas off of each other, and do your best to keep everyone in your team from harm.

Clue One: I'm jeweled on a vast level,
but oh, won't you stay away from my tail?
The flame that I aim, gives me X's three,
Won't you tell me what creature I can be?

Permission to solve clue and defeat the obstacle to move on - I will PM you if you guess incorrectly.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara   DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Naomi was immediately nervous when she was paired with two older students who seemed to be holding themselves extremely formally. She nodded goodbye to her fellow first years and went to stand by her partners, her shoulders rounded as she tried to appear smaller.

Professor Newbury handed them the clue and Naomi scanned it, coming up with the answer immediately. Well obviously, it's a fire crab, she thought to herself, but she didn't say anything. Though she had just read about fire crabs in her Care of Magical Creatures textbook the other day, she didn't want to seem like she was showing off or like she didn't think the older students could answer the question. If they didn't get it, she'd speak up, but only then. She looked down, not meeting her partners' eye and drawing aimless designs on her thigh with her finger while she waited to see if the other two would come up with the answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara   DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:29 pm

OOC: So sorry, I could have sworn I'd replied!

Alexander wasn't much looking forward to group work, but it was made slightly better with the act he would be working with Chara. The child with whom they were partnered with wasn't someone that Alexander was familiar with, but he didn't show his lack of interest for the witch outwardly.

That would be much too mean for the Cavendish heir.

The clue that they had been given wasn't one that Alexander was overly sure on, truth be told. Riddles and the like weren't easy for him to decipher. So as the Ravenclaw didn't offer an answer, or speak up, he thought he would prompt her.

"Hi, I'm Alexander." Alexander greeted the younger witch. "I don't know the answer to the riddle, so if you do, I think you should tell me so we can get on with this, don't you?" He prompted, hoping to sound more enthusiastic than bossy in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara   DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara Empty

Back to top Go down

DADA Lesson Three Group Three - Naomi, Alexander & Chara
Page 1 of 1