Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Date: 13th February, 2023

RE: Princess Summons

It's not their head I'm worried about kid. At least not the one atop their shoulders. Now some asshat reporter has the dickwad on video encouraging his mistress to get an abortion. What a fucking mess for our pro life agenda.

Clearly staying in that rainy place had messed with your head. We are already the greatest country on Earth! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Yeah, thing is princess, i don't really care what she chose to waste her time with. All that supporting came in real handy when your brother showed up at her funeral. Oh wait... That was her Nightshades friends. You can use all the fancy words to dress up sentences until you feel good about them but we never learned that see. So uncomfortable truths all around.

Of course you didn't know, how would you? It's not like you two were friends and kept in touch.

Celebration's a long way off. As any true blooded American knows, the thing a candidate needs most to win here is money. Not votes, not party support even, its cold hard cash. So I'm trying to procure said cold hard cash at the moment. If only I had a generous millionaire sympathetic to my cause. Since I didn't plan well like the rest of my colleagues by being born rich.

Speaking of being born, shit, I gotta get Merida something for Valentine's Day? Any ideas?

Jackson

PS: That's the problem with anecdotes isn't it, the perception that personal truth is universal. What is someone has never seen the light and has no idea what to look for, or how to recognize what he's stumbled upon? This wise man sounds almost as pompous as the life/lemos/lemonade guy.

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:36 pm

14th February 2023

Dear Jax,

I don't think that's a problem for your pro-life agenda, I think that's a problem with your fellow councillors and those picking them. It sounds like whoever this man is, is not worthy of being in any political party.

One day... I'll show you the world, Jax, and you'll see that the U.S. is not nearly as great as we might all like to believe.

Jake doesn't know she's dead, Jax. If he'd have known, I would be willing to bet all of my savings that he would have been there with everyone else. He loved her, more than I have ever known someone to love somebody in my life. When she left him, I didn't know how we were ever going to get him to function again. So, please, do not look down on a man who has not been told.

Pray tell, Jackson, how it is me who is at fault with the contact? Azalea left a note with Jake that we should not try to contact her when she left. I respected Azalea's wishes, because that is what friends do. I didn't understand the situation at the time, I was naive, I thought Jake would fix it like he normally did. But he hit rock bottom when she left, Jax, and you of all people know family comes first.

I will forgive you your misguided anger, though, I'm sure you don't mean it. It can be my gift to you this Valentine's Day. Forgiveness for insinuating I ever forgot about Azalea, because she was the closest thing I had to a sister in my time at Salem, and she will forever be in my heart, and held fondly in my memories.

How much cash?

Time. Give her some of your time. Cook her dinner and make her feel important for the day. Gifts are nice, but I personally believe that doing something with the ones you love is much more important that getting them something. I'm sure your mom would appreciate that, too.

Love,

Victoria
xxx

P.S. You're always looking for something more. Just... keep it in mind. Perhaps you'll come to understand the words yourself fully one day. My explaining it won't make you see it clearly.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Date: 20th February, 2023

RE: White Problems

You know, I would say I can't believe how full of shit you are, but that would be lying. I can completely believe that you just found out a girl is dead and the first thing you do is defend your brother and yourself for not being there for her. And oh yeah, this is not going to be a pleasant letter so stop reading now or risk having your precious world view shattered, a view in which you don't come out as the benign forgiver of our sins and in which you did fuck up and it may have cost a girl her life.

Another thing I don't have any trouble believing is "family comes first". I've seen that a lot in your kind, and I suppose this is your nice way of saying "like a sister" just doesn't equate to "an actual sister". But you misunderstand Princess, if you think this is about Ms. Azalea, or even your brother. This is about you refusing to acknowledge that you are not the Saint you like to appear. This is about taking away the frills and pearls from your sentences until you see the cold hard truth.

All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not "like" a family member to you if this is how you treat them. If you run off tomorrow and leave a note saying not to contact you, would your brother not bother finding out where you were for ten years either? Is that how it works? Or are girlfriends different from sisters? As Ms. Azalea found out the hard way.

But whatever, it's not my job to break your rose tinted glasses. Have a nice life kid, you were born with all the components to have one. You may have been kind enough to "forgive" me but I am nowhere near as generous.

Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 pm

28th February 2023

Dear Jackson,

It seems you have a bee in your bonnet.

I don't know why, but you seem to believe that I am happy with the actions I took in respect of Azalea, based on the outcome.

Perhaps I should have written to her after she left. Asked her where she'd gone. Told her that I missed her. But I didn't. Short of breaking a million laws and taking a time turner back to that day she left Jake and being in the flat to stop her, we both know I can't undo what has been done. I will regret not having done more for the rest of my life, but, Jackson, what did you do?

Also, Jackson, I have never, ever, claimed to be a Saint. You've obviously always put me in that light. A light that is your fault, and yours alone. I know, much like everyone else, that I have flaws. Flaws that still need a tonne of work to iron out. But I, at least, am not holding someone's flaw against them because I want to.

Please do not write back to me, Jackson, I do not wish to talk with a man who obviously does not know a single thing about me anymore. I made a mistake in contacting you, and I apologise for wasting your time.

Victoria Newbury
Associate
Darby International
London

OOC: Please note, a single water mark no larger than a single tear, blurs the end of the final paragraph of the letter, smudging the ink just a tiny bit. But it was left, in the hope of being overlooked.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)   Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2