Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:03 am

Dearest Father,

I write in hopes of you writing me back. How are you? Hogwarts is a fascinating place. You should be proud to know that like you, I was sorted into Slytherin. The hat barely grazed my head before it announced the house. You must be pleased to know that the majority of my house is pureblood. I know that you were nervous about this. So far, I was asked to dorm in the upper levels like you requested. It is a far larger room and I saw your name on a few trophies!

I am writing more so to ask about mother. How is she? I know that when I was taken to the train station you mentioned that she was unable to come with us and she was only allowed to be in her room. Is she better now? I hope so. I do love mother as much as you. And I can only hopes she recovers so she can be around Tessie.

How is she? I do miss her dearly, after all she's almost three. It was embarrassingly hard to say goodbye to her. I know she cried a lot when I left. I have to say, I am happy you let her come with us to the train station. I hope you can ask mother to send some photographs so I can decorate my room.

I do hope you write me back. I now have to get some potions homework done. It'll be fun!

Love,

Myce

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 am

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Tom-Hiddleston-as-a-child

Dearest Father,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for the small photograph you have sent my way. I can assure you that it is framed at my nightstand so I can see you and little Tessie whenever I'd like. My favorite has to be the little hat, that looks like it was all mother's idea.  So far, I've received all the items you've sent my way from the broom, the cookies from Twinky, a warm knit sweater from grand-mere, the new pair of Quidditch boots, the dragonhide gloves and the new quills for class. It's the envy of a lot of my classmates and I am very thankful.

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  282EA6E300000578-3063607-image-m-14_1430444839151

In this package I attached my grades so far. Potions is my absolute favorite! The way we're allowed to measure and concoct and write papers makes me realize that I am good at it. Divination is a joke, but it is a bit entertaining to see just what silliness happens. I know Divination was mother's favorite back in America.

Speaking of mother...I hate to assume this, but is mother better? I only ask because in your response I never received word if she was. Is she allowed to go out of her room now? I sent her a letter after I sent one to you and it's been over two weeks with no response. I hope mummy is able to write me back! I miss her dearly, even the cookies from Twinky don't compare to mother's.

I know grand-mere made a comment about her being exiled to her room. What does she mean by exile? Is she that sick? Please respond to my questions, I don't want to worry about her if she's alright.

Love,

Myce

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 2:44 am

Dear Father,

I write this letter with no urge to actually give it to you. Today is the day that I discovered just how much of a monster you truly are. What you did to mother...I cannot fathom it. I know you say that it was a suicide on her part, that she drank that aconite on her own, but we know better. The fact that grandmere was surprised was not something that still haunts me.

At this very moment you have locked me in my room, saying that my crying was disruptive and that an eleven year boy  should act more like a man. I disagree. To think that a mother's death on Christmas mourning should be seen as an inconvenience truly cements your cold heartedness. It can just close my eyes and see you pushing my baby sister away from her mother, telling her that she was being a baby. A three year old child just lost her mother and you call her childish? Disgusting.

This is probably the only way that I can truly express my anger with you. I know how you are and no matter how I try, I cannot fathom why you did this to mother. Once I am done with this letter, it will go in the fire. It's the best way to get this out. I don't know how you can ever fix what you've done, but I will tell you this: you have broken us.

Now this Christmas break, I find myself giving as much comfort to my sister while our mourning passes. I will miss mother greatly, and I will think about her everyday. For no matter what she did, nothing can properly support your murder.

Regards,

Mycroft Holmes

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Dearest Grand-mere,

How is Tess? Ever since the move, I have to admit that I've grown worried that she will forget me. Does she still enjoy the stuffed dog I sent her? Has she learned any spells yet?

I write this letter because I have no courage to speak to my father. Ever since...my mother's departure, we have not built a bridge to speak upon no matter what. So instead I reach out to you in hopes of having you tell me how my little heart is. She was so shaken up, but I don't know if she'll even remember my mother. Show her the picture I attached please?

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Sandra-Bullock-Photos

I do not say this enough, but I do care about you dearly grand-mere.

Love,

Myce.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 am

My sweetest Tess,

I received your letter and I must say you are getting better with your writing. I loved hearing about your new pet fox that grand-mere gave you. Please be careful I know that they are cute, but they are not normal pets. I disagree with grand-mere that you are allowed to have something like this. (Sorry grand-mere, I know you are reading this to Tess). But I know your heart is so big, that anyone will love you.

Do you miss me? I miss you so much. I miss your pitter patter around the house. Good thing I'm now at Hogwarts because it's so quiet in the estate. I brought your stuffed fox with me here. It sits on my dorm room. I know that you will be happy to know that it protects my dorm from any snakes. Though remember, snakes are good, especially in Slytherin.

I very much enjoyed your drawing. Yes I see that you drew me in blue, thank you for taking that to consideration. Is purple your new favorite color now? If so, it's a good color, very royal.  

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Children-drawing-most-interesting-3-pictures-coloring-pages-wallpaper
I miss you. Please try and get grand-mere to write to me. You won't be four forever.

Love,
Myce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am

My Sweetest Tess,

How is your first year in Beauxbatons? I must admit I am a bit sad that you did not come to Hogwarts. I could have imagined you being a stoic Ravenclaw or a sweet Hufflepuff. Despite what father might think, I find that there is nothing wrong with being in another house.

I do enjoy the pictures that you are sending of the Chateaux. It must be nice to attend the school that our ancestor Nicolas and Perenelle Flamel. Have you spent most of your time at the fountain? I would do so.

In my life, freshman year at the university at Salem is quite  different. For one thing, it was a bit daunting to deal with life here knowing of the witch hunts that occurred. Still, the seasons are quiet beautiful here. I sent you a picture so you can see how vivid it is:

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Tenor

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Myce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)    The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of an Iceman (Letters throughout the years)
Page 1 of 1