Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Introducing: A Book Addict! (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing: A Book Addict! (open)   Introducing: A Book Addict! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 12:12 am

As the two girls meandered through the shelves toward the front of the store Clara found herself wondering if this was how most people felt when talking to other people--relaxed and comfortable, rather than irritated or frustrated. It was a rather novel experience: she actually felt this interaction was going well. Smoothly. It made her feel...good. She wasn't worried about doing anything wrong.

"Oh, I read all sorts of things. I think you can learn just as much from fiction as you can from non-fiction. I'll read almost anything I can get my hands on--which in my family, is basically everything, from academic texts to fantasy novels."

They approached the counter at the front, and Clara set her books down on it, reaching for her pouch full of coins. She much preferred paper money, if only because it was easier to carry and keep track of.

"Well, I mostly only came here for some books. I was going to do my school shopping later on in the summer, this was just a quick stop. My mother is waiting on the muggle side, so I can't stay long." She paused for a second, considering the heavy stack of books she had accrued. "Although," she started, slightly sheepishly, "I may need some help carrying them back to the Leaky Cauldron."
Back to top Go down

Introducing: A Book Addict! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: