Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
Current Plot
June 2023

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Supply Run (open)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» What is Love? (Alexei & Elenore)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» House Points Game Nine
by The Administrator Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Rank Ups Game Nine
by The Administrator Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Pureblood Index
by The Administrator Yesterday at 7:06 pm

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Exploring the Islands (Jake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1994-07-12

PostSubject: Exploring the Islands (Jake)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Since Louis and Vanessa Clement decided to spend their nights on the boat rather than in hotel then Sierra here had free nights. She wasn't really sure what she should be doing with those. It has been for awhile she has had them. She herself stayed in the hotel right now, she didn't really feel very comfortable on the boat.

Anyways this is how she ended up exploring the Cayman Islands. This place seemed to be so interesting and there were so many different things she could do. It wasn't very late in the night yet but still, most places were already closed. So she tried to find herself some activity or place what was still open.

She just wasn't sure what she should be doing here on the islands. This was new territory for the young woman. She was just trying to get more familiar with the place so she won't get lost next time when she needs to go somewhere. Right now she didn't really have exactly direction where she wanted to go. Even if she should have since she might get lost.

She was glad that she had grabbed the map from the hotel lobby when she left the islands for exploring. The map could help her to understand how to get back to the hotel when she gets lost. While looking at the map she didn't exactly notice where she walked, so she walked into something or someone. When the young woman realised it was someone. "Oh, my god, I'm sorry," she apologised there right away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Newbury
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Islands (Jake)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 pm

The Cayman Islands were stunning. Jake had seen his fair share of beautiful places from his travels with Veronika in their time together and even back to his short relationship with Mari, but nothing compared to the beautiful scenery of the Cayman Islands. From the moment he'd touched down on the first day, though, Jake had not yet had time to fully appreciate the beauty of the islands.

Once they'd arrived, the auror squad had gone to work to make sure the hotel rooms for the two Ministry officials had all the necessary checks and wards placed. Once the Minister and his assistant had been taken to their rooms, the Auror squad had been called in to a meeting, split in to two teams -- a night shift, and a day shift -- before being sent off to go over their roles, arrange their patrols, and then split off in to their respective squads.

He had to admit, though, he'd gotten the better deal, being on the day shift meant Jake did not have to try to flip his sleeping schedule a full one eighty. After a quick shower -- the twenty nine degree heat did not bode well with Jake, he'd never been too good with the heat, in truth, and wearing full Auror uniform was no fun, even in highly air conditioned rooms.

Dressing down a little bit more, Jake had headed out of the lobby of the hotel in search of something of a more low-key restaurant. Just as he headed out of the hotel, though, something -- or rather, someone -- collided with him as he looked to the left for an idea of which route to take.

The Auror held out his arm to catch the witch who'd collided with him, making sure that she didn't stumble or fall before it came back to his side a moment later. Never one to enforce his presence on someone, the Auror took a half step back, getting out of the woman's personal space.

"No need to apologise, no harm done. Are you okay?" Jake asked the woman, making sure she hadn't hurt herself in the process. It took Jake a moment, but then he caught something... something he vaguely recognised, and the Auror slowly removed his glasses.

"I'm sorry if this sounds vastly forward, but... have we met before?" Jake asked, because there was something familiar about the witch before him, but he couldn't quite place her.

~ Plot Page ~ Profile ~
~ Physically Fit ~ Father ~ 30 ~ DADA Professor ~ 6' ~ Auror ~ American Accent ~

Thanks to the amazing Jess for my signature! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1994-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Islands (Jake)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Sierra found this place really amazing and she could tell this place was a good place to have a vacation but currently, she wasn't on it. She did have some free time but this wasn't exactly the vacation. She was here mostly to work as always. Maybe, later on, she might get few days off.

Anyways right now she had walked into the someone. She was glad that there wasn't really no harm done. She looked at herself and did straighten her dress a bit what she was currently wearing. "Seems like I'm fine too," she said with a small smile.

When he said she looked familiar and they might have met somewhere before then she took a closer look at the person in front of him too. She tried to think where they could have met since she was sure he looked familiar too but she couldn't tell right away where.

"It could have been a few years ago maybe. A time when we were in school still. I'm really not sure," she said there with a small smile. She really couldn't tell when and where exactly they had met before. "Depends really which school you did attend and it could have been easily some event even between different school if you went to different school than me," she added there now. She tried to recall where they could have met.

She was sure that he might be magical one like she is. "I did attend to Lugarmago school and was one of the last graduates of that school before it burned down," she added there now about her own school. Something told to her that he didn't go to that school but some other one.

She couldn't really recall all people names and meeting places who she knows from the past. Mostly those are hard to recall with who you haven't talked for years already.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Newbury
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Islands (Jake)   Yesterday at 2:35 pm

Knowing that the witch before him was okay, Jake relaxed, his features pulling in to a small smile knowing that the witch before him was not harmed in any way. He hadn't believed she would be, but it was polite to check, regardless.

The explanation of where they could have met was one that Jake was agreeing to in all the right places. Though he couldn't remember the witch from Salem -- Jake had been much too much of a people's person to not remember the woman before him -- the offer of Lugarmago made Jake realise how he remembered the woman before him.

Azalea Harrington.

"Ah, yes, I believe so. I'm Jake, by the way, Jake Newbury." He offered, wondering if that might jog the witch's mind. If not from the school, then perhaps from Quidditch, because his career had been ever so successful. "I was there the day Lugarmago burned down, actually... I still have a scar on my back from then..." He explained, the memories sad, to say the least, but coming back to hit him hard and fast.

Taking Azalea to Lugarmago.

Listening to Azalea as she spoke of her day at the school.

Meeting some of Azalea's students at various events.

Jake shook the thoughts from his head, before offering the witch his hand. "And, you would be..?" He prompted, waiting to make proper introductions whilst he still tried to place the witch in full. Ignoring how his mind kept trying to go back to the witch who had left him so many years before.

~ Plot Page ~ Profile ~
~ Physically Fit ~ Father ~ 30 ~ DADA Professor ~ 6' ~ Auror ~ American Accent ~

Thanks to the amazing Jess for my signature! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Islands (Jake)   

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Islands (Jake)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1