Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Empty
PostSubject: To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle}   To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

3rd September, 2023

Dearest Mimosa,

I'm sorry for not writing for so long to you pretty lady but troubles at home and in my private life had taken over much of my time and I've been trying to apologize to some people and try hard to not get in their way.

How are you doing there in Scotland Mimosa? Are you settling in fine at Hogwarts? Made any new friends? What house did you end up in?

I've not heard from you for a while so that must mean you are doing fine at Hogwarts, aren't you?
I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you made a lot of new friends and that you are having fun being a sneaky little kid, getting into trouble. Though don't tell anyone I told you that. I should be reprimanding you and telling you to act like a lady and not an unruly child.

On a more serious note, I want to know how you are doing with your reading and writing? Are you still having trouble or are you getting along better?

There are many more things I want to tell you but I don't wish to burden you with my life worries, so just take care of yourself Mimosa and I will await for your reply. No need to rush, I have all the time in the world to wait for one.

Love,
Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle}   To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle} EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 am

16th September

My Dearest Michelle!

I missed you so so so so so so soooooooooo much! Thank you for writing to me! I've been wanting to break out this new quill but I never get the chance to sit alone and write letters anymore. There are so many people at Hogwarts. Like, a hundred million people, all in one castle. It's so bad that I actually have to share my room with three other girls. They're okay I guess but sometimes they get a little rude when they ask me to turn down my music or not leave my stuff in the bathroom. Like, where else would you leave your stuff right?

Yes, I got sorted into Slytherin and it is the best house ever! Everyone in my common room says so! There is also a huge picture of Jacques downstairs and whenever I go down, someone corners me to tell a story about him or the palace or France. It was pretty amazing at first but now I feel a bit tired of telling the same stories over and over again. Do you know everyone thinks I'm a Clement here. the other day, a Ravenclaw asked if I was Elenore's sister. She even said I looked like Grandmere. It was the best feeling ever!

Lessons are okay they require a lot of reading which if bleh but Bushrah usually does that part for me. She's a Gryffindor who follows me everywhere. She wears a super cute Hijab that I want to try one day. Where can I buy a Hijab, do you know? The lessons that don't involve so much reading and writing are fun, and our Slytherin prefect, Tess Holmes, is really really nice and super helpful. She taught me how to write my name in Runes the other day!

You should come visit me sometime at the school, Grandpa says you're on the approved list of people who can come see me. He even said he arranged it with the Headmistress so we can have our private lessons here in the castle, they'll give us a classroom and everything. Please say you'll come. I miss you so much and I want to introduce you to all my new friends.

Oh, another package from Grandmere just arrived. I swear, I've found an owl waiting for me at the table almost every day these past two weeks. Grandmere thinks Hogwarts food is terrible so she sends me macaroon and chocolates and snacks from the palace. She also sends me other stuff to make my room nicer and pictures of her and Grandpere from their trip. They're in Greece this week and I got an entire warm box of Sou-vla-kee at the breakfast table. It took six large owls to carry the whole thing and had enough in it to feed my entire year.

And best of all, the letter with it had "Mimosa A Clement" written on it, my friend Ji Hyun read it to me! He also really liked the food and ate two whole skewers.

Anyway, please come see me soon. I love you lots and lots!

Mimosa

Back to top Go down

To The Cutest Kid In The World {Mimosa and Michelle}
Page 1 of 1