Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing]   A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:46 am

Dear Tess,

xD I cannot express how utterly amused I am. You should by now be used to me, no? I joke about everything, Tess. If there is a subject matter too vulgar or sensitive for you, however, do let me know. I understand triggers are a real thing.

Do you have something against the Spanish? XD I find their accept rather cute. Although, give me deep, sexy British anyway. Like your brother. (I jest!)

Boundaries were made to be toyed with; there is nothing more to say about that. It's a shame you aren't. I would have loved to help you get even and be improper. How would your darling brother and father react if they caught, for example, US kissing? And not just kissing, but... Never mind. I shall spare you from details. Let's just say my tongue can go places other than your mouth, and leave it at that. It's an amusing thought, is it not? The shock on their faces -- much like the one I imagine you must have right now!

I was thinking of November, but school won't be out.

I wouldn't mind skipping, but... You might not be, and neither will your father. December it is. There's an island nearby... Capri? I have a ... call him a penpal, would you, who resides there now. He's invited me -- and you -- over. We could do Rome (I've been dying to visit) and then head on over to Capri.

Do get permission. Say a Pureblood friend; perhaps leave out my name. Or, mention Schaefer, instead of Foster. My dad is still respectable, even if I am not.

Love,
Delia
xoxo
Back to top Go down

A Different Way of Living [Tess] [TW: Swearing]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2