Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wrong Number (Delia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:31pm

Well, riding. Some people say running can feel like flying. Swimming, biking, drugs (I don't do drugs, obviously. It was just an example.)

Some rules were made to be broken, you know. If you don't like how the social pyramid at your school looks, and other people don't seem to like it either, then change it.

I think that some people get married for the wrong reasons, and it sucks. No, marriage vows themselves are not unbreakable. But the meaning behind the vows should be. Saying that you are going to love and care for someone until death do you part shouldn't be a blank statement with an escape button. It has to mean something.

I'm sorry. I don't know your parents and I didn't mean to butt in on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 6:12 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:35pm

I wldn't think it's the same, tbh. Flying seems different somehow.

It's not as easy as that. xD I guess u cld say there r different ... classes of people. High class, middle class, lower class. D high class tend 2 b the popular ones n the middle class n lower class don't like it but they don't have like, weight in 'society' (school), so they can't change anything.

Yr find, lol. Everyone alrdy talked abt it, lol. In my society arranged marriages r common. My parents didn't follow that n their marriage crashed n burned. Talk about irony, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Oct. 23 2023
11:45pm

Sorry, I fell asleep for a little bit and then I got spooked by a dream so now I'm awake, again.

I don't think anything feels exactly like flying, per se. But I also don't think the action of flying is the point. It's more so the feeling of freedom supplied to you by such an action. The serendipity.

Societal norms don't matter. As much as everyone thinks that they do, they don't. All anyone wants is an open ear and a warm hug. If you give a good enough hug, it doesn't matter where you come from. Trust me.

P.s: Arranged marriages are b.s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:30 am

Oct. 23 2023
11:48pm

Dreams huh? I'm more afraid of real-life nightmares.

P'haps. Flying is freedom; is freedom flying?

U... Must not b of d same society as me. I don't mean that rudely. If u were, ud understand. Power, money, status... These things are far more important 2 some than 'an open ear n warm hug'. Trust me. I've lived among them; I've walked n talked n dined with them. Status is everything 2 them.

I suppose it's where ur from. In my world, it's not unusual.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Oct. 24 2023
12:00 am

This is getting really deep...

Uhh what kind of music do you listen to? Do you like plants? Chocolate or vanilla ice cream? Cats or dogs?

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 am

Oct. 23 2023
12:01 am

Lol, we're not there yet huh? XD

1) All music. Anything, rly. I don have a particular fave.

2) Plants? Lol. Wat kinda question is that? XD They're okay? xD

3) Strawberry. :P And mint. I don like either of those?

4) Both. xD

U?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 am

Oct. 24 2023
12:20 am

Some conversations are better kept for personal encounters. People tend to let their shields down when the person they're talking to is invisible.
Plus, deep topics are best evened out by happy-random ones.

I'm a big fan of Lady Antebellum and The Band Perry (They're older stuff)

Everyone has a favourite plant, even if you don't realise you do. Mine are rosemary and bluebells.

Vanilla. Why settle for one flavour when vanilla grants endless flavour possibilities?

Dogs.

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 am

Oct. 23 2023
12:23 am

I guess. Isnt that a GOOD thing? Raw honesty. Genuinity. Realness. Or r u afraid of saying the wrong thing 2 a 'stranger'?

They're okay. I like more rock stuff.

I don't like flowers, lol.

But then ur liking the other flavours n NOT vanilla itself.

Dogs are nice. xD

Okay, my questions.

Uhm...

Favourite food?

Favourite colour?

Favourite place to visit?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Oct. 24 2023
12:30 am

I'm not sure what I'm afraid of. Maybe I'm just afraid of saying too much,
to anyone. It makes stuff real.

It's not about the vanilla itself, per se. It's about the possibilities that come with vanilla. Plain vanilla is beautiful, but you can add strawberries or chocolate or peanut butter and get something completely different and unique. Mint peanut butter would be unique, but I can't believe it would taste good.

Favourite food would have to be Apple pie.

Favourite colour is green, but like a dusty cucumber green.

The farm.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 am

Oct. 23 2023
12:33am

I don think I'm afraid of anything, tbh. Lol.

LOL! U shld try making that n tell me if it's nice. xDDD

Mine's ... tbh idk. I like food in general lol. I like steak? And burger? Lol.

I don't have a fav colour. Maybe pink? Idk. I asked questions i don have an answer 2.

Cool. I like the ocean. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Number (Delia)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next