Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?


Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
August 2025

It's the final month of summer!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 am
Latest topics
» A way of saying thank you (Jackson)
by Tessa Greene Yesterday at 6:01 pm

» Dog Days [Azalea]
by Azalea Murray Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» Popped (Mercy)
by Mimosa Harrington Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» Just Call Me Sherlock! (Azalea & Victoria)
by Victoria Newbury Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm

» Double Edged (closed)
by The Administrator Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 am

Unanswered Open Threads

No unanswered threads!

IC Chatbox

Share | 
 

 Going For a Spin (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercy Williams
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
avatar

Posts : 134
Birthday : 2011-02-27
Join date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Going For a Spin (Open)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Mercy's first couple quidditch practices had gone exceedingly well in her opinion. Her initial excitement at making the team at all had carried over into practice, and she had been at the top of her game. She meshed well with the rest of the team, and she knew they'd quickly become like family. Some of the older players had already taken her under their wing, shooting her encouraging smiles and giving her friendly pats on the back, or ruffling her hair as she passed. The team was rowdy and goofy, playing hard and partying harder. She loved it.

She'd befriended Janine, the other second year on the team, and they'd started doing homework together since their schedules were the same. She couldn't wait for their first game in two weeks. They'd be playing Slytherin, and she was confident that Gryffindor would win. They were practicing almost every day in preparation.

They'd already practiced today, but Mercy had hung back afterwards to get in some extra flying. She needed to work a little bit on sharp turns, and it was still relatively light out, so she figured now was as good a time as any. The rest of the team had returned to the common room, but she planned to stay out for at least another half hour.

Mounting her broomstick, she kicked off the ground, rising quickly above the empty field. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the freedom of flying. Leaning forward, she turned her broom into a dive, hurtling towards the ground before pulling up at the last moment and swooping back up towards the sky. With a breathy laugh, she swung back around, rolling upside down for a split second before righting herself. She felt more at home on the quidditch pitch than anywhere else in the castle.

________________________________________________

Mercy Williams || 13 || Gryffindor || Werewolf
Credits to Ruby for the awesome sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Going For a Spin (Open)   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 pm

When Ozskar wasn't able to focus on his homework he would normally go fly around by the Quidditch pitch to clear his mind. This was one of those nights, his mind would wander off whenever he would read through the instructions so he decided that he was going to fly for a bit. So, Ozskar got himself into more appropriate clothes for the weather, grabbed his broom and headed towards the Quidditch Pitch.

As soon as Ozskar exited the castle he took a deep breath and a small grin grew on his face. He continued for the Quidditch pitch hoping not to run into any Quidditch teams practicing but when he arrived he was happy to see that there weren't all too many people there. He thought he saw one of the other Quidditch teams players. He was pretty sure it was a Gryffindor, Probably a chaser, they could be a beater but he wasn't sure which one.

"Hey. You're on the Gryffindor team right?" Ozskar asked as he approached Mercy his broom still in hand.
Back to top Go down
Mercy Williams
Gryffindor Third Year
Gryffindor Third Year
avatar

Posts : 134
Birthday : 2011-02-27
Join date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Going For a Spin (Open)   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:41 pm

Mercy swooped low and slowed, coming to a stationary hover before the older boy who'd addressed her. She didn't recognize him, so she knew he wasn't in her house. He must be on one of the other quidditch teams. For a moment, her competitive side debated whether or not she should fraternize with an enemy, but her friendly nature ultimately won out. She grinned.

"Yup!" she said, proudly declaring her position as one of Gryffindor's newest players. "I'm Mercy, I'm a chaser. What's your name?"

She absentmindedly did a sort of barrel roll in place, hanging upside down for a second before righting herself. She glided slowly and casually around the older boy, noting his broom. It was a nice model--not the fastest, but good for turning. Much older than her Cleansweep 13, but still decent. She was pretty sure her Mam had a similar one to his, a Comet model of some sort.

Mercy prided herself on her knowledge of quidditch equipment. She may not be able to afford some of the newest or nicest brooms, but she could certainly browse when she visited Diagon Alley, and browse she did. Seeker Weekly was one of the only things she actually read for fun.

________________________________________________

Mercy Williams || 13 || Gryffindor || Werewolf
Credits to Ruby for the awesome sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Going For a Spin (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Going For a Spin (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)
» Erone's House (OPEN)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Ten (2023-24)-
Jump to: