Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
June 2025

Spring Term:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Victoria Newbury

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 am
Latest topics
» Fill My Little World Right Up (Jackson)
by Victoria Newbury Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 am

» When Superheroes Lose Their Capes (Jackson)
by Mimosa Harrington Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am

» House Points: Game Eleven (2024/25)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:31 pm

» Transfiguration Lesson 3 (Years 5-7)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 pm

» Transfiguration Lesson 3 (Years 1-4)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 am

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Let's try baking (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Denver
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl

Birthday : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Sasha was an only child and even she wishes she had some sibling in her life but she knew that will never happen. She wasn't even sure why her parents were still married when they didn't even seem to spend time with each other, always working. She didn't really get her parents at all at times. She probably will never understand their logic. Never.

So yeah she tried to not think much about her family since it always made her sad. She didn't really wanna be sad since this made people worry about her and sometimes even pity. She didn't need really need either of them in her life really right now. "Oh yeah, I love them too, even if it has been for awhile since I had even homemade cookies. I usually buy them from shops," she said there with a small smile on her face. "If these succeed what other cookies I should do next? I wanna try to do many different ones," she said there with a small smile.

17•Seventh Year•Hufflepuff•Friendly•Engaged
App/Profile & Plotter

Made by me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominique Greene
Gryffindor Second Year
Gryffindor Second Year

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:00 pm

There were somethings that she would never change about her life. But now that she was older it would be nice to have a sibling. She knew that she would be jealous, but something that she would get over. She wanted someone who could look up to her. There were times when she just wanted a sister. But knew that may never happen. And she was never going to push her mother to start dating. There would be a huge age gap if one ever did happen. But they would be her half sibling, but it was better than nothing.

She didn’t want to make Sasha said about talking about family. So now they were back to talk about cookies. That is something that she could get on board with. It was like she was the cookie monster. Sasha then asked if the chocolate chip came out alright. What would she want to make. “ Peanut Butter is always good. Or there is Peanut Butter No Bake cookies.” Dominique knew that she had a huge sweet tooth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Denver
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Sasha didn't really hope for anything from her parents. She knew it was already a useless thing to do. She didn't really wish her siblings to go through the same thing, so it was good that she was the only child in her family. She knew that some friends can feel like family. Like their your sister or brother who you have never had. At times Dia was like her own sister.

The family was a very sore topic for Sasha. She never liked to talk about it. She knew people had always happy memories to share but Sasha had barely any. Even if there was some she couldn't really remember them. Anyways she didn't wanna think about her family right now. "Oh, those both sound so good and delicious. We could try to make them. Actually, if you want you can help to make the mix since I'm not sure how to make that one," she said there with a small smile.

App/Profile & Plotter

Made by me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominique Greene
Gryffindor Second Year
Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Dominque knew that it was never too late. But she wasn’t going to push that onto her mother As she knew that she really loved her father. And knew that she was still upset about that. Even after all of these years that have been. So she always had to make her siblings and she knew that Mim was already. And it felt like Sasha could be her older sister. But she couldn’t forget about Mercy who was only a year older than her. As they were in the same house together.

She changed the topic about family and started to talk about something else. Now they were talking about cookies. Something that Dominique loved was sweets. She then told Sasha they could try and make peanut butter cookies. “ They are really easy to make and we can even make one that is called a thumbprint cookie. It is any cookie dough, then you put a chocolate candy in the middle."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Denver
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Sasha didn't even try to do something with her parents for years. They were only people with who she basically lived together. She didn't really have any emotional attachment to them for years. She knew they were her parents and at times it feels like it all. The girl could totally do whatever she wanted and her parents didn't even blink their eyes when she asked them something. She literally could get an even tattoo or more piercing and her parents won't even ask where or why she wants it.

Anyway yeah, the girl tried to bake some cookies right now. Sasha listened what Dia talked there now about cookies. It was more interesting than thinking about her parents who didn't really act as one at all. "Oh, that seems interesting. I really wanna try that one too. Of course, you can take some of them with you if you end up liking them," she said with a small smile there now. She really seemed to enjoy baking.

App/Profile & Plotter

Made by me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominique Greene
Gryffindor Second Year
Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Dominique didn’t want ito make Sasha feel uncomfortable, so she wasn’t going to talk about family. As she didn’t want t to make her really sad. But for now she was just going to enjoy the time that they were spending together. It was nice to talk about something that wasn’t about class. And she knew that there were some cookies involved. So it was going to be great. And she really did like talking to Sasha. She knew that she had someone that she could look up to. Maybe she could trust her and tell her how stupid the Slytherin quidditch team was. Dia still couldn’t believe that they believe their lies. They were so gullible.

When Sasha said that she could take some with her. She started to grin and she loved her cookies. Almost as much as baking them. “ No bakes are really to bake. And you can’t go wrong with those thumbprint cookies either.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Denver
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Sasha family life was very complicated and sad. There were a very few people who really knew what was going on in her life when it came to her family. She barely talked about them. She usually ignored the topic or changed it. So she didn't have to talk about her messed up family. She didn't really wanna end up being sad and ruin the fun people usually had.

Sasha knows she is some lies in her life too what she keeps hiding. Some things aren't really there to tell right away. She knew she wasn't always the most honest person too. She knew with one lie she had gone already too far but she couldn't tell yet the truth.

Sasha nodded her head there. Cookies had always been something she loved but she barely had any homemade ones. Now she soon can taste her own. She smiled there at Dia. "Oh, I see. Well let's hope we won't find a way how to mess those up," she said with a small smile. "Do you think the chocolate chip cookies are ready or we need to wait a bit more?" she asked there now when she looked into the oven.

App/Profile & Plotter

Made by me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominique Greene
Gryffindor Second Year
Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Dominique knew that she had a good family life. And there were times when she asked about her godmother and her mother wouldn’t say much. Because she knew that it was painful to talk about. And it was because she had the same look when she asked about her father. She always wished that everybody had loving families just like hers. But she knew that wasn’t all the cases. And she knew that she wasn’t going to ask Sasha anymore questions about them because that would make her sad. And that was something that Dia didn’t want to do. Right they were supposed to be having fun and baking cookies.

Right now she was ready to see if they were ready to come out. There was nothing better than fresh chocolate chip cookies out of the oven. With a tall glass of milk, that was the perfect snack. But she knew that Sasha was baking these for someone. But she was told that she could take some cookies if she wanted to.

She then went over to the oven. “ I think they are ready to come out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Denver
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Sasha knew that there were people who had so much better life than she and she knew some people had even it worse than her. All her parents basically did was ignore her when she needed them the most. She barely understood so many things in her life. She had to learn so many things her own. She barely had anyone to ask for help.

She knows right now she should focus on her cookies and not on her family. Since she was here to bake these cookies and not to think or talk about her family. She knew that eventually, she would be good at baking. She seemed to get slowly hang off it slowly. So far the second one seemed to go so much better than first.

"Well I'd say the same thing," she said with a small smile there. So she opened the oven now when Dia had stepped away from it. She soon took these cookies out of the oven. "These look so much better as my first attempt for sure," she said with a small smile.

App/Profile & Plotter

Made by me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominique Greene
Gryffindor Second Year
Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Dominique was having so much fun with Sasha. It was always nice to take a break and just have fun. But she knew that she could learn from Sasha. As she was looking up to her. And she was hoping that if Sasha ever needed any help, all she would have to do was ask. And Dominique would come and try and help her out.

They were baking and it was the best thing. Because all she wanted was a glass of milk with some cookies. This was something that they both could do together. It seemed like they were both having fun. This was something that they could do more often. As Dia loved to bake.

She then smiled as Sasha was going to pull them out of the oven. “ I am glad that they turned out better. Because you can always bake a bad batch.” But she was still grinning ear to ear because she knew that they were going to bake some peanut butter ones next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Let's try baking (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next