Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Letters ( Mimosa) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Letters ( Mimosa) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Letters ( Mimosa) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Letters ( Mimosa) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Letters ( Mimosa) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Letters ( Mimosa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Dear Mimosa,

I hope that you are enjoying Hogwarts. Lilac says that next year she will be able to go to school with you. She is really missing you as she keeps talking about you. And asking when you will be back. I keep telling her that it might be a while. Lilac says that there is Christmas break, but I have to tell her that you will be spending it with your grandpa Kit. I know she was looking forward to spending Christmas with you. I told her we would cross that bridge when it would get closer. She keeps asking about the Halloween ball that Hogwarts usually has. Because I think that she wants to go to it. That means that I would have to get time off work. But if it means that she can see you, then I will do my best to be there. As Lilac keeps reminding me that next year she will be starting Hogwarts. Which is something that I am not ready for. That is something that will wait.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:12 am

Dear Mir. Capulet,

Thank you for your letter, I hope you and the others are taking great care of the palace in Grandmere and Grandpere's absence. I miss all of you lots!

I'm enjoying school very much, I was sorted into Slytherin house which is the best house here. Jacques was also a Slytherin when he was at Hogwarts. I have made many friends and am settling in well.

How is Lilac? I miss her. She would have fin at Hogwarts if she was here. Though I don't know if she can attend, her name might be down for Beauxbaton non? If she came to Hogwarts, she would start two years later, not one. At least from what I know.

Please give my love to everyone at the palace, and thank the kitchen staff for all the food they've been sending my way. They are such darlings!

Sincerely,
Mimosa

PS: Oh, I left some dresses at the palace. I meant to have someone pick them up but Grandmere already replaced my wardrobe with the current season's styles so if Lilac wants to, she can keep my old dresses, they should fit her about right and if they don't, please have the seamstress alter them. You can tell her I said so.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:25 am

Dear Mimosa,

I am glad that you enjoyed my letter. And yes the rest of the staff is taking care of the palace. And you know that we miss you too. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying school. But I don’t know much about Hogwarts, as I went to Beauxbaton. But it's always a good thing when you love your house. As you will spend a lot of your time with your housemates.

Lilac is doing wonderful. And I know that she would have fun at Hogwarts. I was going to have her attend my old school. But it seems like she put up a good argument about how she wanted to attend Hogwarts. And as she is getting older I have learned to pick my battles.

And of course I will give your love to everyone here. As you know that we miss seeing you. I know it will be summer before you now it. As I know that you will be here just like always.

Sincerely,
Mr. Artemis Capulet

PS: I am sure that Lilac will love your old dresses. As it seems like she is into fashion. But I will tell the seamstress if they don’t fit. I will just tell her that you said so.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Dear Mr. Capulet,

Thank you for your letter, I miss everyone but I regret to tell you I will not be coming to the palace this Christmas. I have to go be with my other family in California for the Holidays so i won't be able to see you, Lilac or the rest of the staff but I will definitely come for Summer.

I bet Christmas decorations are in full swing at the palace with Grandmere and Grandpere set to arrive soon. I hope you and the others are enjoying it. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Could you please have someone check if I left my favorite blanket back at the palace? The pink one that Grandmere embroidered for me and Clara bedazzled with rhinestones? If so, could you please have someone send it to me, I miss it and would really like to have it again.

See you guys in he summer. Keep well until then!

Sincerely,
Mimosa

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Dear Mimosa,

I am glad that you like the letter. And I am going to miss you as everybody else at the palace this Christmas. But I understand that you must be with your other family. As I am sure that they miss you just as much as we do. But I will be excited when Summer comes. As I know that you enjoy spending the summers in France. And I know that Lilac will be excited to see you too.

Yes the Christmas decorations are up and beautiful. Everything is up for your Grandmere and Grandpere. And I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I will go and check around to see if anybody has seen your blanket. I can always ask Lilac if she had see it. I hope that you are enjoying Hogwarts. I know Lilac will be starting school soon. Something I am not looking forward to.

Sincerly,
Mr. Capulet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letters ( Mimosa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters ( Mimosa)   Letters ( Mimosa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters ( Mimosa)
Page 1 of 1