Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ready for a treat? [Elenore]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for a treat? [Elenore]   Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 5:33 pm

As the older girl insisted that truly, anyone was welcome to the Clement Ball, Nerisei's face showed the confusion she was feeling. Really? Why had she not known about that? She was pretty sure that these Balls were meant for Purebloods, and Purebloods only. Low class people such as Muggleborns weren't allowed such privileges. But Elenore here was proving her wrong and Nerisei didn't know what to feel exactly. Well, she did feel glad, a part of her at least. It seemed that, finally, Purebloods understood that they were all people, despite their blood. And they all deserved some fun. Or whatever those Balls offered.

"Especially the people of Flint, Downriver, actually. The birthplace of Lissette the First of Name. Every year we have the bakers, the butchers, the shop clerks, the children, our staff... anyone who wishes to spend an evening with the Clements are welcome to."

Another part of Nerisei felt completely awful though. She was wrong. She is never wrong. And she just made a mess with her words, in front of a Pureblood, therefore proving, in a way, that people of her heritage had no manners. For the second time today. The Ravenclaw witch sighed and turned back to the Hufflepuff girl, nodding. "Then, I truly apologise. I was misinformed, it seemed." Or not informed at all, she thought.

Nerisei watched as the girl sent of her letter, before asking her again about her plans for the Christmas. Well, did she have any? No, she didn't. She just didn't want to go home. Most of the students would be on their way home, leaving the Castle mostly empty. And that was what Nerisei actually wanted. To be alone. On the Holidays. There wasn't a single person she would want to spend the holidays with. Well, except her Farfar but, they couldn't come this year, anyway.
And the other person was her crush. Dimitri Moreau. But she hadn't talked to him in over a year. And the chances of being lucky enough to spend the holidays with him were slim. Close to impossible even.

"I guess I will find out when the time comes." Was all the Ravenclaw answered. There wasn't much to tell Elenore anyway. Her life had been static. But she didn't need the pity of an Elite.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for a treat? [Elenore]   Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm

The apology brought a small smile to Elenore's lips. "No harm was done, but I do hope you've learnt that judging a book by the cover of others is not the right way to go about any situation." Elenore said, ever so softly to show she wasn't mad, but making sure to make a point about what Nerisei had just done anyway. The world, after all, was not black and white -- even if her House colours were -- and that meant there would never ever be the 'right' way everyone did things.

The finality of Nerisei not knowing what she was going to be doing in the holidays brought the lightest of frowns to Elenore's features once more. If you didn't have a reason to stay in the castle... why would you? It wasn't like the castle was going to be thriving with activity...

"Well... I hope you enjoy your time here over the holidays, Nerisei." Elenore replied, quite sincerely. "I'll leave you to your owls..." The witch said, pausing for only a moment before heading very carefully back down the stairs.

Truthfully, Elenore wasn't sure where that exchange had left either of them, but, perhaps, Nerisei would think a little more before she passed comments on others next time. And then, well, the Hufflepuff witch could be quite open when she needed to be, and allowing Nerisei a second chance wouldn't be too difficult.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Ready for a treat? [Elenore] - Page 2 Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down

Ready for a treat? [Elenore]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2