Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

As Sasha spoke, Jackson patiently listened, his mind split between her tale of her upbringing and the traffic slowly pouring out into the freeway. Again the young man was shocked at how someone could neglect their child so much bu he supposed the rich had their own vices. Where he grew up, you had to watch your kids because you couldn't afford nannies. And by the way Sasha spoke of her childhood, maybe not being able to afford nannies was a good thing.

"Are you sure you aren't adopted?' he tried to joke when she paused in conversation, simply attempting to make her smile again. Jackson was slowly discovering he didn't like it at all when the redhead beside him was sad. It felt fundamentally wrong in his chest somewhere.

"I don't know if I'd call my own upbringing "lucky" in any sense. Sure Merida was great but if you asked me now if I'd do everything the same again, I'd honestly say no." He paused, navigating the car carefully to the side and overtaking a minivan with a bunch of children in it. "I want to be successful, Sash," he admired, hitting the brakes as they neared alight on the verge of turning red.

"I want to have enough money to never worry about keeping the lights on or food on the table, stuff Merida had to worry about every month until I was old enough to help out. You know the first charm I mastered wasn't something cool, it was a food preservation spell to ensure Merida never had to worry about there being nothing to eat at home. I don't want that for my kids, I want them to have the best food money can buy, whenever they want it."

Having revealed a little bit more than he'd planned, the young politician looked sheepishly away. "Sorry," he mumbled as he rounded the corner leading into his block. "I didn't mean to say that, but in my defense, you're really easy to talk to."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Sasha did miss some things in her life but she doesn't have much to complain. She did always have what she wanted. Well, not everything. She never really had her parents love and care. These were two things she missed out when she was younger and still does. Nowadays she doesn't really care that much what her parents do. Anyways having nannies around was at times a good thing, they could help her when she needed it but she couldn't go to them with all of her problems.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not. Then again you never know," she said there now with a small smile. She really had no idea why her parents had become so distance over years. She had no idea what story was behind there. She knew there must be reasons but neither of her parents didn't seem to like to talk about it. She knows that one day she needs to find out why and what is going on really. She wants to know.

"Oh, I see. Well, at least you had a mother who loved and tried to give you everything she could. Also was there for you when you need it. Which is better than some nannies who you can't even trust," she said there with a sigh now. She didn't really wanna talk about her parents much. That talk always seemed to make her sad and it was something she tried to always avoid.

"Oh wow. Well, I'm sure you will figure all that out eventually. I didn't have to worry about those things. My parents did still provide those things. Even if yeah we never did eat much as family. Everyone did eat whenever they were hungry. I would probably be more there for my kids than my parents. Try to support them for sure more. And provide them what they really need, food, clothes and so on. I wanna be a better parent than my own parents," she said there now. She didn't hate her parents for sure but she couldn't really say she loved them too. Since she had never really received it from them too.

"It's okay. Don't worry," she said there with a small smile on her face. "It's quite easy to talk with you too," she added. It was true basically. She did talk more than she did around Jackosn. What was probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 pm

The way she sympathized with his cause was more than a little adorable, it also clued Jackson in to how much the redhead had yet to learn about politics. She was so sure he would figure something out and she was right, the young man was well on his way to ensuring his next few generations ate and dressed well.

Which made him all the more excited to show her the house he'd finally decided upon tomorrow. Right this moment, it was on the expensive spectrum of his personal spending but should he actually b elected in 2024... well, the house would be the least of their worries. Like it or not, politics and money were irrevocably tangled in the US system and if nothing else came his way, the NRA was always good for supporting up and coming republican politicians.

"We're almost there," he cautioned as they turned down his street. "I have to warn you not to expect anything spectacular. I've had this studio since I was in business school. I only mostly ue this place to sleep so its not exactly top notch." Pulling into the gated compound, Jackson navigated the car to his own unit's parking before shutting off the vehicle.

Getting out of the car, he walked over to her side and pulled open her door, helping her out of the Hyundai before reaching for her bags - which he was glad to see she hadn't bought an excess of. Sasha - much like him - seemed to prefer the simple life.

"M'Lady," he ushered with a grand gesture to his front door, a suggestive grin on his face.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Sasha didn't really yeah know about politics since she has never met any until Jackson and she have never followed how they lived or so even too. She barely knew anything about politics. All she knew they were people who made things happen in countries basically. But she one day will learn more.

Sasha wasn't really sure what kind of house they will go to see now but she was quite excited about it for sure. She had never even tried to help someone buy a house. So it will be her first time to help to decide to buy the house or not. She really seems to do so many things for the first time when Jackson is around. She finds it at times very odd but she doesn't mind it.

"Don't worry it will be fine," she said with a small smile there now. "I won't judge your lifestyle or where you live even," she added. She didn't really mind it. She might have lived in the big house her whole life but it wasn't nice there when you needed to spend time alone mostly. It would have been better to live in the smaller house.

Sasha smiled when Jackson did help her out of the car even. It was a very nice gesture of him for sure. Sasha has never been someone who takes a lot of things with her. She doesn't need entire wardrobe with her when she goes away just for a few days from home.

"Thank you," she said when she stepped in the through the front door when Jackson had opened it to her.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 pm

"Don't worry it will be fine," she said with a small smile.

Jackson grinned once more, dragging her two modest bags to the door. "On anyone else, Sash, that would be an empty gesture," he admitted, reaching out to unlock the door with an old school key card. "But when you say it the way you do, i actually believe it."

Once the door was open, he made sure to get her bags in first, probably surprising the redhead by not holing the door open for her to enter first as he usually would have. But this was after all her first time at his place, and he was nothing if not traditional.

"Hang on a second," he told her as she was about to enter. "I want to do this right." Getting her bags in, he turned towards her still standing outside the door and winked suggestively. "Now don't get scared okay?" he warned before moving to her side and in one smooth motion, scooping her small frame up of the ground and into his arms.

"This is how we do it here in America," he chuckled, planting a kiss on her lips before carrying her into the studio, kicking the door shut behind him as the entered.

And completely bypassed the living room area to enter Jackson's sole bedroom. The young wizard playfully deposited her on the bed where he knew the festivities would soon begin.

The night had been one of the most peaceful Jackson had spent in months. Away from the campaign trail and enjoying dinner with Sasha, then returning to their bedroom for a second and third round until the girl had fallen into a dreamless sleep, leaving Jackson to examine her peaceful face until he too could no longer keep his eyes open.

She had beaten him to breakfast that morning, waking up before him and magically finding bread, eggs and bacon. Jackson had never quite asked Sasha if she could cook but the girl could definitely make a mean breakfast. He'd joined her in the kitchen, nuzzling her shoulder softly in a hello before starting on the coffee pot. A few minutes later, they were sat down to a delicious breakfast.

"Thank you for the breakfast," he'd expressed, munching his egg on toast with all the delight of a five year old on Christmas. "How do you feel? Did you sleep alright?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 am

Sasha just smiled now. She really wasn't sure what she should say there now. "Well I'm glad you to believe me," she said with a small smile there. She figured she should say it. She really was glad that he did believe her there now.

She was yeah surprised when she didn't hold the door open this and just did carry her bags in there. She was even more confused when Jackson said she shouldn't come in when she wanted to walk in there now. She wasn't sure what was going on now. "Uh, okay," she said while being confused still.

Soon Jackson came back to her. She really wasn't sure what he meant by not being scared now but she suddenly was picked up by him in his arms. "Oh, wow," she said with a small smile now. She didn't really expect something like this to happen really.

She was carried to bedroom area and playfully deposed into the bed. She just smiled there still.

Sasha had loved to spend the night with Jackson actually. It was so much more interesting than at home. She had enjoyed the dinner with him too and everything else what happened after that. Until she did fall asleep. She really was tired of today's events.

At some point in the morning, she did wake up and noticed that Jackson is still sleeping there. She tried to fall asleep at first but since it didn't seem to work she decided to make some breakfast there now. She wasn't really that good at cooking but she knew basics things. She mostly had taught things to herself.

She decided to do some bread, eggs, and bacon. This was quite easy to make for sure. She didn't really mind cooking even if she did very rarely. She smiled at Jackson when he had finally woken up too.

Soon they began to eat there the food she had made for them. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it," she said with a small smile. "I'm good. And I did actually sleep well," she answered with a smile. "What about you?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 12:02 am

"This was only my second night away from the Campaign Trail in weeks," Jackson confessed before reaching for his coffee mug. "So needless to say I slept well. So long as its in my own bed and I don't have to wake up to another cheese tasting, I'm pretty happy these days." it was true, of course having Sasha around had also continued to the fantastic sleep but he hoped the redhead knew that without him having to say it.

"On a more serious note," he continued. "The elections are in September of next year. Which seems like a long time but it's really not in our politics. Right now the race is still anybodies and I don't know how to cinch the Republican's complete support." He as too young, too experienced, too unbacked by prominent members of the party. The only thing Jackson had working for him was his money.

"To be honest, Mr. Harrington kind of saved my ass with his donation earlier this year. The funds are still holding up which is the only edge I have right now." Looking over at her bemusedly, he asked "Do you have any ideas on how to make me more likable to the public? We really can't afford to lose Wisconsin to the Dems this time around."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Sasha listened what Jackson said there now. She tried to understand so much as she could even if it wasn't that easy for sure. She didn't know that much about politics really but she knows she probably should learn more about them. "Oh, that's good," she said there now simply. She really wasn't sure what to say all of sudden for that.

The girl looked at Jackson and wondered what she should even say there now. Politics wasn't really her strongest subject. "Oh, I hope it goes well for you. I'm don't really know that much about politics really," she said there with a sigh. She barely even knew how American politic things worked, she has never paid much attention do it.

"Oh, that's very generous of him to give that donation," she said there with a small smile now. "I'm really not sure how to do it. Politics has never been my strongest skill for sure. Don't know much about it. I would help if I could," she said with a sigh. She really was no help there right now. She really wished she could help but she had no idea how to do it. The girl went back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 11:44 am

It was adorable really the way she tried so hard to understand and think up ideas, even if she had no experience with marketing or branding of any sort. Truth be told, Jackson would happily pose difficult questions at her all day just to watch that cute little forehead of hers wrinkle in thought as she tried to come up with answers she would inevitably fall short of. But something told him telling her so would not be a good idea so the man simply chuckled.

"It's okay sweetie, my question was rhetorical. I have an entire marketing tam that works to make me likable to the public." Of course, it would have been offensive if it wasn't the norm for aspiring politicians. Image was everything. "Though if you really want to help, we might go on some kind of tour next year if I'm still in the running. The people love seeing a good looking couple and you're pretty enough for the both of us."

The pair finished their breakfast in companionable chatter, deciding what to do until they could go to their viewing on the evening. Jackson picked out the clothes he intended to wear on his trip home because Merida would not appreciate a suit jacket. Finally they settled in to watch a movie as the sun sank lower in the sky.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Sasha doesn't really know yet much about marketing or branding for sure. She knows that one day she should learn more about this for sure. Then again she was also still young and was even a few years younger than Jackson thought there. Just because of one event where her mother did basically take her and never really told why exactly she needed to attend there until it was too late. She doesn't really wanna remember all details of the trip only some of them. That was a year ago and this time the girl knew she will have so much more fun here in America and she was here really willingly too. More excited even. She had no idea what will happen this time but she hoped everything will go well and she has fun.

Sasha smiled and nodded her head there now. That made sense for sure. She didn't really have to worry about that. She basically should have known that. But then again she doesn't always know everything. "Oh well yeah that makes sense," she said with a small smile. She listened what Jackson said next and wondered what she should say about that. She didn't really wanna give promises what she might not keep but she did like the idea. "Oh, that sounds very interesting idea. I actually would like that tour but we will see when we are there if it will come true," she decided to say there now. She wasn't sure which way he will take it but she hoped not the wrong way. She did really like the idea but she wasn't really very big planner ahead of her future.

Once they were done with breakfast Sasha wasn't really sure what to do there. So while Jackson picked clothes, what he will wear when he goes to his home with her basically, Sasha sat down sofa just to watch some tv probably. Until Jackson joined and they began to watch a movie there. She really wished already go and see which house Jackson has picked out for them to go visit. She was actually quite excited about it even. She had seen a few ideas Jackson had but what it was at the end she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next