Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
June 2025

Spring Term:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Victoria Newbury

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 am
Latest topics
» Fill My Little World Right Up (Jackson)
by Victoria Newbury Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 am

» When Superheroes Lose Their Capes (Jackson)
by Mimosa Harrington Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am

» House Points: Game Eleven (2024/25)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:31 pm

» Transfiguration Lesson 3 (Years 5-7)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 pm

» Transfiguration Lesson 3 (Years 1-4)
by Grayson Hughes Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 am

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Ozskar C. Tryouts & Practice Thread (Mimosa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ozskar C. Tryouts & Practice Thread (Mimosa)   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:23 pm

As Ozskar saw her fall down his immediate reaction was to dive after her, his heart skipping a beat, but he later found that it was unnecessary to do so as she repositioned itself. He followed her down to her level. "C'mon. Let's head to the ground." He said before heading to the ground.

She cant lift the bat... God well I guess we'll add strength training to the list. He thought as he set his broom down and grabbed the bat picking it up checking it for any damage.

His hands ran up and down the bat checking it for all or any damage before he let out a breath of relief. Oh thank christ it's not damaged. He thought before setting the bat down by his broom and looking up at Mimosa and waiting for her to lower down to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Slytherin Second Year
Slytherin Second Year

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ozskar C. Tryouts & Practice Thread (Mimosa)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Any other child would have understood they had done something wrong at dropping the bat. Any other child who hadn't been raised to believe she was perfect at everything she did and with no one to tell her otherwise, that is. Mimosa Harrington, upon dropping the bat, of course knew that it was the bat's fault. It was too heavy. Ozzy had probably given her an advanced bat meant for really old players. It wasn't her fault at all.

Still, she wanted to do well. If the Beater had given her a heavier than usual bat, it was only because he expected her to be able to handle it. So when he called her down, the young Slytherin nodded, navigating her broom into a slow dive downwards. She could do this, she just needed to practice on stable ground first.

"Okay, I'm here," she announced, her grin back in place as she touched down softly on the plump grass. "What now? Are we getting a different bat?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ozskar C. Tryouts & Practice Thread (Mimosa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2