Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Empty
PostSubject: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Riley had been told, by not so relayable sorces, that by tickling a ceartian part of a certian picture one could get into the kitchen. Every since the Home Economics class Riley had been inspired to cook new and different things. Her mother had owled her some books she requested and one was currently under her arm.

However her excitement was tempered by the fact she had no clue how to get back to the kitchen. She knew the general area from class but there were several paintings in this hall. Riley had tickled a painting of a grumpy looking group of men...which had not been the right one. Enduring a ten minute lecture on how to treat fine art was not her idea of a good time. She was now eyeing a painting of a Unicorn prancing in a wonderful field.

"Maybe the head? The back? What about the sun?"

This was going to take days of tickling all different parts of all different paintings. There simply had to be a better way to go about this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Sasha didn't really have much to do with her free time and she didn't really have many friends with who she could hang out too. So she probably should get some more friends to herself. Anyways the girl had decided maybe she could try to do some cooking or then baking. She loved to bake actually.

This was why Hufflepuff prefect did walk down to the dungeon area where the kitchen was. She noticed there was some younger girl who seemed to try to find out what she needs to tickle to get into the kitchen.

"Hey there," she said with a small smile now. She might have sacred a bit girl but she at least got her attention. "You need to tickle that food-themed painting. That pear there in the bowl. If you do that then it will giggle and turn into the green door handle," she explained there to the younger girl now. "Then you can enter the kitchen," she added even this.

"What you plan to do in the kitchen?" she decided to ask her. She was a bit of curious."Oh, I'm Sasha, Hufflepuff, sixth year and prefect," she decided to introduce herself too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 am

When she heard a voice call to her Riley jumped back from the painting she was looking at. Her book clattered to the floor and her eyes went wide. Before her was an older student, Hufflepuff from the robes and a Prefect from her badge. BUSTED…or not? Where the kitchens off limits? Why hadn’t she listened more closely during the feast? Well you were stuffing your gob and being dumbstruck at the school that’s why.

Taking in the girl Riley was reminded of a Phoenix. Riley was very good at antiquating people to mythical creatures. Like her new friend Nerisei reminded her of a Unicorn, beautiful and regal. For a moment she marveled at the color of this girl’s hair. It had her reaching up touching her own wild locks. She was starting to understand what Mama meant when she talked about proper ladies.

“Huh?”

She was slightly dumfounded when the Phoenix girl gave her the directions she needed. It made Riley do a double take. Okay…so then the kitchen’s weren’t of limits. Smiling brightly at the older Hufflepuff Riley bent down and picked up her book.

“Tickle the pear…I think I can remember that. Thanks a lot.”

She moved over to the girl as she introduced herself now Riley had a name to the face. Placing her book back under her arm Riley held out her hand.

“Riley, Gryffindor, first year.”

Now that they were acquainted, and Sasha had asked, Riley pulled her book out from her arm holding it out to her.

“Page 124. I was hoping to maybe make this stew. I make stuff at home all the time and well…I miss doing it. I took the Home Economics class which just got me missing it more. I though maybe a simple stew…a tray of biscuits…”

She wanted to make sure Sasha knew she wasn’t up to trouble just some cooking and a side of baking.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Sasha didn't really mean to scare the girl but she had done it. Anyways she did help the girl out there now. She didn't really mind her going to the kitchen to cook and maybe even bake something. She herself had done it actually a few times too. She did actually love to bake now. It was something she did when she was bored or then felt like she wanted to do it. Anyways she has become quite good at it. Cooking other hand is something she isn't really that good at.

"It's nice to meet you, Riley," she said with a small smile there now to the girl and did shake her hand there now when she had stuck it out there. She seemed to be a good and nice girl and she decided to be the same for the girl. She knew that this first-year Gryffindor wasn't in any trouble right now. She wasn't sure why she even thought that.

"It's totally fine to go in there and try some cooking or baking. I have done it myself a few times too. If you need any help I can help you even other there. Don't really have anything to do right now," she said with a small smile. "Even if I'm better at baking than cooking meals. Just never really cooked much even if I know the basics," she added. "Oh and I see, I didn't really take that class. Not sure why. I took some other classes instead like Ancient Runes, DADA, and Potions."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Sasha had a nice smile at least it put one at ease. She wasn't at all how Papa had descried Prefects from his day. Maybe he had exaggerated to scare Riley into behaving while at school. Her Papa had been a Ravenclaw and this girl was a Hufflepuff so maybe there was a difference from house to house.

Riley was relaxed now since getting into trouble wasn't in the cards. In fact she may have found a kitchen buddy to bake with from time to time.

“My Papa said Prefect were strict. I think he may had been telling me that so I behaved my first year. Not to say you don't do your...job? Is being a Prefect like a job?”

Riley found asking questions at Hogwarts wasn't frowned upon like they were at her home. The freedom to ask questions and actually get answers had her often asking things of her classmates and housemates. She tried not to be aggressive with her questions but sometimes they just bubbled up and she had to ask.

“Potions...”

Well that caught Riley's attention right off. She had wanted to take potions badly but didn't make it. Mama said next year...everything was next year these days.

“Were you any good at potions? My Mama has been teaching me but I have to wait to take the class next year. Maybe why I like cooking and baking so much.”

She would give anything to be able to work in the potion lab but knew that was out of the question. She would have to settle for the kitchen and baking.

“What were you up to?”

Riley asked wanting to know more about her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Sasha has never really been a strict person and she won't become one now. She knew that some of the prefects were strict but she wasn't one of them. She was actually quite a friendly one. She will punish person only when it's really needed but so far she has never done it.

"Well some of us are yes strict ones but not me. To be honest I didn't even expect to become a prefect. It just happened. The school heads decided to do it and give me that title. You can consider as one basically. More responsibility for sure. I'm trying to be nice and not strict. I will, of course, punish people when I see it's the right thing to do," she said there with a small smile now. She was a nice person for sure. "I guess your papa tried to scare you," she added.

Sasha did love the potions actually and she was doing quite a good job there. Even if at first she wasn't very good at first but she has improved over years there. "I'm actually pretty good there even if at first wasn't. But practice makes it better. So if you need any help you can always ask. I'm always happy to help," she said with a smile again. She really was very friendly and helpful person. She had once already helped out Riley's housemate Dia in the Ancient Runes class and now they were friends.

"I wasn't up to anything really. I was actually thinking to try some baking or cooking myself. Even if it was exact plan what to do," she said. "So we can do it together perhaps?" she asked there now. She really hoped she would agree with it. She wasn't probably the best cook but she at least tried her best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)   Tickle, Tickle (Sasha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tickle, Tickle (Sasha)
Page 1 of 1