Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Empty
PostSubject: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Gambar_bugi-52064
Vaness Jhalak Sheridan

Vanessa took her customary place at her vanity as her long serving lady's maid worked on her hair, uncurling and unpinning the various tangles and arrangements that had been made that afternoon for her visit to yet another pre debutante ball gathering. This time, the Royces had taken charge of the bulk of the organizing which was both good and bad. The Sheridans were related to the Royces which would mean lesser nasty looks at the coming event for Vanessa but the relation ran as far back as it did with virtually any pureblood family so the witch had just cause to wonder how many would remember before subtly insulting a relative of the hostess.

"Should I braid it up M'lady?" the maid asked, earning only a curt shake of the head in response. There was no need. And Vanessa had a sneaking suspicion Louis liked her hair loose, free of any worldly ornaments or designs.

"Today's ordeal wasn't as terrible as last week though," she spoke to the man who was siting on her bed, getting himself ready for sleep. "I was taken off center stage in favor of Gladys Brookshire. Apparently her oldest, Darius, is enamored with a Muggle. Imagine, of all things to be enchanted with, he chose a Muggle." The disbelief was clear in her voice.

Once her maid finished combing out the shining brown locks, she too took her leave with a polite "G'night M'lady, M'lord," towards the two of them. Examining herself in the mirror one last time, Vanessa stood up. At least she wasn't aging as ungracefully as some of the more unfortunate women in their society.

"Though I have no doubt the vultures will descend once more when Darius' pet Muggle has mysteriously disappeared and he has fallen in love with an incidentally pure blooded witch," she continued, the hint of a smile in her grey eyes. Carefully, the witch mad her way to bed, sinking gracefully on the sheets as she waited for Louis to join her.

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Flitting in and around France that day had been mostly useless in Louis' eyes. The search for him had died down a little bit, but obviously a Colonel going missing was not good news for the French Army. Different stories had emerged, but he hadn't really listened. He'd called in at a few of the lesser holdings of the Clement reign, but not really found anything of interest so he'd decided to go back to England.

The man had completely forgotten that Vanessa was out that evening, so he'd resigned himself to the library, happy to divulge himself in the books that he'd sorely missed whilst touring France. There was only so many he could get his hands on after all, and some of the tomes in the library were exquisite.

It had been a few hours later that the butler had disturbed him to tell him that Vanessa was back, and that she would like for him to know that she would be in her room if he needed anything. The tone of voice the butler used said he didn't approve of such messages, that perhaps he would tell Vanessa's father, but Louis couldn't careless if he did. The couple didn't have anything to hide.

It hadn't been the end of his chapter that Louis had decided to head up to bed, his eyes growing tired of reading. A soft knock denoted his entrance and once told to come in, he obliged moving to the left hand side of Vanessa's bed as had become habit.

"I was taken off center stage in favor of Gladys Brookshire. Apparently her oldest, Darius, is enamored with a Muggle. Imagine, of all things to be enchanted with, he chose a Muggle."

"Merlin help us all then. The Brookshire's will be trying to start idiocies if that's the case." Louis replied, undoing his shirt buttons carefully as he shook his head. At the mention of killing off the Muggle, Louis nodded as he looked to her in the mirror. "Be the wisest thing, if they want their line to continue." Louis muttered.

The youngest Clement pulled his shirt off when the maid left, draping it over the chair before kicking his shoes off and discarding his trousers in the same manner. His boxers stayed in place, moving to the bed and climbing in under the sheets. "I don't know why you're still attending the silly things." Louis commented, lying on his side and watching her with a small smile.

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 pm

"Be the wisest thing, if they want their line to continue." Louis muttered.

"Probably, Darius isn't the first one to find a Muggle exotic enough to make his fondness for it public. It shall be dealt with appropriately, from what Gladys claims anyway," she replied, sliding into bed and turning to him, letting the sheet of shining brown hair cascade over her pillow.

"I don't know why you're still attending the silly things."

"I do it for father mostly," she admitted, her tone turning serious. "He can just about afford to have an old, unmarried daughter but not one fallen from grace more than I already have with the others." In the end, there had been several compromises. A well adjusted daughter, one who socialized, was a success in Wexford's narrow view of womanly matters and he was more than willing to look the other way when Louis was around if Vanessa continued going about the business of a lady.

"If seems all I've ever done is disappoint him so far," the brunette continued, her voice soft and honest. "So if this makes him secure in the knowledge that he did well as a father, who am I to deny him the privilege of thinking so?"

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Louis listened to the news of the Brookshires, not really sure on what else to say. Being brought up in France made the English aristocrats a little hazy, in most cases, but he was learning through his time with Vanessa so far. Retaining the information was easier for the two of them, when discussed. Even if Louis didn't come to such events, lying low in regards to both his family and France as a whole.

"So if this makes him secure in the knowledge that he did well as a father, who am I to deny him the privilege of thinking so?"

"You haven't disappointed anyone, Ven." Louis told her softly, his arms snaking around her waist and drawing her closer to him. "But I suppose if it makes him happy and leave us in peace, I shouldn't complain." He mused, pressing his lips softly to hers. "Though, I really must remember when you have occasions to be going to so that I don't come home early and find that I have to entertain myself." The words were light, showing that he didn't really mind. He knew Vanessa would be back.

The wizard moved his right hand from her waist, moving up to her face and gently tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. A soft smile touched his lips as he took her in, beauty still radiating despite the years that had passed them both by. "You left them down, for me?" Louis asked, looking in to her eyes with a smile that denoted his teasing tones were flickering in to his words. He couldn't help it, it was a ritual as old as time when it came to Vanessa.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 pm

"You haven't disappointed anyone, Ven."

That much was untrue no matter what Louis said to soften the blow. Vanessa was no longer young, she had long passed the age of marriageability and unless the gods themselves chose to descend from the heavens and intervene, the stain of her single status would be with her all her life, implicating her father with her. But she was not going to give them any more ammunition than the past years had. She would learn to hold her head high and eventually, more scandals like the Brookshire case would come along, giving hers a back seat. An old maiden witch was, all things considered, not the most exiting of topics to discuss over tea in one's withdrawing room.

But all these thoughts floated away as Louis took her in his arms, his lips gentle on hers in their descent. The feeling of security washed over the tired witch in waves as she moved closer to him, returning the kiss with equal fervour. No matter how difficult the days were, or how frightening the nightmares, her cousin always made everything go away.

"You left them down, for me?"

"Of course," the brunette admitted, a soft pink dusting her cheeks as had become habit when Louis looked at her in such a way. "Vous devriez le savoir maintenant," she added, a bashful smile on her lips. "Tout ce que je fais, c'est toujours pour vous."

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 pm

The French made Louis smile, even after so many years the casual flitting between languages never got old. The move sentimental pieces of conversation being put in to French, because even if they didn't openly acknowledge it, French was much better at expressing the most intricate parts of their relationship.

"Quand est-ce que je suis devenu un homme privilégié?" Louis' reply came, soft against her lips. "Tu rougis, encore une fois." He added, the smile on his lips only growing in the knowledge that it was him that did that to her. Gone were the days where he questioned what the other man had managed to take from her. The thoughts that had plagued him for the first couple of weeks around Vanessa were left, because it didn't matter whether it was one man, or a dozen, Vanessa would always be his.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Louis asked, stealing her lips for his own briefly as his fingers moved through her hair carefully, making sure to ghost her neck and down the centre of her back in the same moment. "I thought we could spend the day together..." The addition was merely to fill the gap before his lips moved gently against hers once more. The same tentative steps of his fifteen year old self, just with a knowledge this time she wasn't going to freak out on him.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:43 pm

"Quand est-ce que je suis devenu un homme privilégié?"

"It is your right," she contradicted softly before his lips captured hers once more, making her emit a soft moan of pleasure as they coaxed her own gently, caressing them with touches that were impossibly soft and sure and his. And meant only for her. His hands, always far too gentle when it came to her, left a soft trail down her skin, making the familiar sense of what Vanessa now knew to be lust pooling inside her.

But she had the wisdom her fifteen year old counterpart did not. The present day Vanessa knew that even almost twelve years ago, the feeling she had experienced was not simply lust. It was deep, all consuming love that had scared her.

The idea that Louis felt the same towards multiple girls had stung like the worst of insults. In her childish haze, Vanessa had forgotten that certain feelings only existed in the world for the two of them. Never to be shared or to be seen by anyone else. How she could have compared his rendezvous with other girls to his love for her, she couldn't understand now.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

Was she? Usually so adapt at memorizing her weekly schedule, Vanessa found herself lost for words as he continued to kiss her. There might have been a garden party somewhere, or it might have been the day after, the date didn't matter, she could send a note claiming she was ill.

"I thought we could spend the day together..."

"I think I'd like that very much," Vanessa responded, closing her eyes once more as she gave in to his kisses, welcoming the feeling of oblivion they brought with them.

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 pm

The soft moan of pleasure that escaped Vanessa made Louis smile in to the kiss. The soft sound was not infrequent when they kissed in such a manner, but it was never the same sound again. Almost as if each sound was a different variation of the testament of their relationship.

"I think I'd like that very much,"

"Good, because I already have it planned." Louis whispered, between kisses, knowing that it would give her food for thought. Though he planned to divulge nothing to her because it was a surprise. His fingers came to a stop at the small of her back, noting the subtle movement towards him that was expected with such a soft touch against her back.

"Why do you always wear these to bed?" Louis asked softly, inching the chemise she was wearing up her back to expose the skin at the small of her back. Perhaps it was in the lessons of being a lady, but Louis didn't understand it. Even though they hadn't spoken of it, Vanessa and he knew that they were going to be together. Surely that meant they could forgo such things? The man didn't know if he was honest, carefully inching his hands over her hips and then against her stomach.

But he didn't go much further, his own breathing catching for a split second as he tried not to second guess himself. Try not to panic that what happened almost twelve years ago would happen again.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:46 pm

"Good, because I already have it planned."

The idea of what Louis might have planned was promptly swept from her mind as his kisses deepened. Truth be told, Vanessa couldn't care less if he planned a day of walking on coals for them as long as they did it together. And while it was true that they were no longer children, burdened with responsibilities of adult life, they could always steal some time on their own.

Just like they were doing now.

The soft touch on the small of her back made the witch shudder pleasantly, curling closer to Louis almost unconsciously. This much she could deal with. The pleasantness, the excitement that used to overcome her body as a teenager. Louis had a way of bringing all those memories back, making her feel like she hadn't aged a bit over the years gone by.

"Why do you always wear these to bed?"

The question, softly spoken, confused her for a moment.

"I can hardly go to bed unclothed," she responded, looking up at him quizzically before she felt his hand move, taking all the breath from her body with it.

Another pleasant shudder ran its way down her frame as his fingers travelled over her spine. Memories, so many memories accosted her as she lay with her eyes closed. Nothing had changed since they were teenagers. The night was the same, as was the moon. His hands were the same and so was her skin.

And so was the feeling that even after all these years, her body was only made to be touched by him.

Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm

"I can hardly go to bed unclothed,"

Louis chuckled softly at the innocence of her answer. True, her maids would likely be talking about such things if she did it, but such things just seemed... unnecessary. The manner in which she drew closer to him as his fingers ghosted her skin pushed all manner of questions from his mind though, favouring the delicate nature of her skin.

When Vanessa didn't try to move away from him as his hands roamed her stomach, Louis moved his hands higher, his kisses still soft as his tongue pressed between her lips. Uncertainty was clear in him because it had been twelve years since he'd done anything of the sort, and he wanted everything to be perfect. A soft moan left his lips as his fingers came in to contact with her breasts. His imagination had been nothing in comparison in the last twelve years, because nothing could compare to his Vanessa.

Even with the light pressure of her body against his, Louis knew his own reaction was giving away every thought he'd had. Ever. It was almost like being a child again, his love for her ever prominent in the reactions she brought to his body. He could only hope that this time... this time she wouldn't get scared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within) Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis -- Mature TWs Within)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next