Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?


Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
August 2025

It's the final month of summer!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 am
Latest topics
» A way of saying thank you (Jackson)
by Tessa Greene Yesterday at 12:48 pm

» Just Call Me Sherlock! (Azalea & Victoria)
by Victoria Newbury Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm

» Dog Days [Azalea]
by Andrei Kessler Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:46 am

» Popped (Mercy)
by Mercy Williams Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:49 pm

» Double Edged (closed)
by The Administrator Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 am

Unanswered Open Threads

No unanswered threads!

IC Chatbox

Share | 
 

 What to do now? {Open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: What to do now? {Open}   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:21 am

It had been nearly two weeks since he had parted with Elenore on such horrible terms and despite what many people would've thought, the teenager felt no satisfaction in what he did; now that he thought back on it, he had been hasty in calling her out without even thinking about what he was saying.

Standing beside the stables, a familiar horse joining him moments later, Alexei smiled sadly as he held his hand out and patted the white mare on the neck, lightly brushing the fingers of his other hand through the horse's mane. "What am I to do now Bruant des Neiges...?" He questioned softly, eyes watching the forest over the horse's shoulder. "She won't talk to me anymore... Not that I blame her, what I've said was horrible and I probably just poured salt onto her wounds... I'm so sorry about what I did but I doubt that she'd even look at me now."

He pressed his forehead to the horses' neck, humming softly. "Tell me Bruant des Neiges, what shall I do now?" The horse though wouldn't answer him. "I want to apologize and beg for her forgiveness but I don't dare approach her..."
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Slytherin Second Year
Slytherin Second Year
avatar

Posts : 906
Birthday : 2013-08-13
Join date : 2017-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Mimosa wasn't exactly a fan of being on her own, not really. And in her life, the witch had scant opportunity to be alone so it worked out. Everywhere she went, she was surrounded by friends, admirers or family members and the little witch had never had time to consider how she would feel devoid of her fixed circle.

The gig in India was exciting, it sounded too good to be true and yet it was or her agent wouldn't have brought it to her. At first the child couldn't think of a single reason to say no. But then she had spoken to Clara who had reminded her that it would mean not only being away from Grandpa and herself but also the Palace for the entire summer. Mimosa would only get to see Jacques, Elenore, Grandmere and Grandpere after she returned in late August.

So now she had to think. She really wanted to go to India but the idea of not spending her usual time at the palace was... it felt really wrong. The child wasn't well versed enough in sadness to even identify the emotion but she knew something was wrong. She had gone to Squid Boy to do her usual emotional unloading on the lanky kid but he had pointed out that maybe she would benefit from some time alone thinking. And since he was smart, he must be right so here Mimosa was, meandering through the grounds, avoiding anywhere she could be seen and drawn into conversation. The stables seemed the safest place since few people rode horses when here were brooms around.

They also reminded her of Elenore. She wished Elenore would stop it with the game, Mimosa could really use some advice from the older witch. With all those thoughts whirling inside her head, the young Slytherin walked into one of the partitions, not even noticing the boy and horse who already occupied it.

________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Hearing the soft footsteps crunching through the grass outside the stables,
made the Slytherin stand straighter from where he was practically cuddling against the white mare. Brown eyes watched the young Slytherin witch slip inside the stables. Clearly, Mimosa was deep in thought if she couldn't notice anyone else being inside.

Politely clearing his throat, Alexei continued his petting of the mere when the horse nudged against his hand in a clear order of it. "Mimosa?" He questioned politely, trying to not startle the young witch so that she didn't fall and injure herself just in case. He knew how children got when in thought and he doubted that the young witch was any different.

He didn't know what could've gotten her so thoughtful but whatever it was, it clearly meant a lot to Mimosa if she was so quiet as she walked and settled down in the stables.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Slytherin Second Year
Slytherin Second Year
avatar

Posts : 906
Birthday : 2013-08-13
Join date : 2017-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 pm

When she first heard someone clearing their throat, Mimosa looked up in surprise at the white horse. Since when had it learned to do that? Or were there special magical horses here that could talk and express like real people? her eyes went wide in wonder for a moment before she heard her own name and noticed Alexei Blackthorn beside the sadly quite normal) horse.

"Oh, hello Alexei," the child greeted, somewhat disappointed that she hadn't happened upon a talking horse. "For a second, I thought it was the horse speaking to me. Is she yours?" the young Slytherin asked curiously. Mimosa knew Alexei as she knew all members of the Slytherin team. He was one of the nicer people. If he was the Captain, he would let her play, she was sure of it.

"May I?" she asked, moving loser to the white steed and reaching out to stroke it's long nose. The horse was rather pretty, even if it couldn't talk.

________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:10 pm

"I bet you did." The disappointment in Mimosa's tone of voice was clear as day and an amused chuckle escaped the Slytherin's lips as he waved the young witch over only to softly grab at her wrist and shake his head. "She'll spook if you do that." He informed the young witch and, stepping aside, he just kept a hold of Mimosa's wrist and as he did so, he informed the younger Slytherin of why he stopped her. "Stay perfectly still and let her approach you and sniff your hand. Horses are like Hippogriffs in a sense, they are temperamental and if you were to approach it on your own she would lash out at you. Just calm and still yourself, let her come up to you first."

It had been one of the first things that Elenore had taught him about approaching horses and he had taken that lesson to heart. Now he never approached a horse -or a Hippogriff for that matter- unless they approached him first. It wouldn't do to insult or spook creatures like that. They had a mean kick and it would hurt like hell if they didn't watch out.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Slytherin Second Year
Slytherin Second Year
avatar

Posts : 906
Birthday : 2013-08-13
Join date : 2017-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:17 am

More than a little surprised to have her hand stopped on it's way to the horse, Mimosa stared at the boy curiously. No one ever stopped her so the experience was novel, and for a moment, she considered fighting him off. But it was obvious he meant no harm, and she was probably a whole lot stronger. Mimosa didn't want to hurt the boy, he was Elenore's friend. She couldn't hrut people Elenore liked.

So the little witch did as instructed, standing still and even trying not to breathe as the animal cautiously raised its head towards her, sniffing the air around her before, after what seemed like hours, it took a careful step forwards.

"Oh, you're right," the young Slytherin whispered as the mare took another step their way. "It's coming." Of course, that was hardly spurring, everything came to Mimosa. She must just be a peoples and animals and things person.

One final step closer and the horses smooth head was on level with hers. Reaching softly, the child stroked the white beast's nose carefully, gently, with Alexei watching her the whole time. "She's so pretty," Mimosa breathed, her face in awe at the creature. "Do you think I can ride her? I know how to ride horses, Grandpere taught me."

________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do now? {Open}   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do now? {Open}
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)
» Erone's House (OPEN)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Ten (2023-24)-
Jump to: