Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

My Most Precious Flower (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

Birthday : 1996-11-25

My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: My Most Precious Flower (Closed)   My Most Precious Flower (Closed) EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:30 am

The first Thursday of the school year had finished, much to Josh's relief. The teachers were constantly hounding them about the "upcoming O.W.L.S." as if they were going to be sitting them tomorrow. Not that it would make a difference to Josh if they sat them tomorrow, he was more than capable of passing the exams the board set.

Josh's prefect rota said that he was supposed to patrol the ground floor on a Thursday evening, though he had better plans. Morgan hadn't had the guts to tell him no when he told her he was going out for a bit. The Ravenclaw had thought about it, Josh had seen the intent in her eyes, but it had fizzled out a moment later when he'd looked back at her, daring her to utter a word. She had known better, and Josh had moved out in to the grounds without another word.

The greenhouses were pitch black when he got there, only using his wand when he was quite sure that he was out of view of the castle. The door lay unlocked like it always was, and as Josh stepped in to the greenhouse, he was positive that this was what he had been missing all summer. The closeness to his Azalea that the greenhouses brought, the earthy smell that though his Azalea didn't smell of, was very much the best way to describe her.

The plants, that even though many thought to be insignificant, gave off the aura that he was sure was only because his Azalea had spent so much time and effort nurturing them in to good health. Only her. His Azalea was perfect in that manner, treating the plants with the caring touch that he had never seen anywhere before.

Josh forced his mind back to the task, reaching in to his shirt pocket and extracting two pieces of parchment. One denoting the stars that now belonged to his Azalea, and the second, a note explaining what it meant.

My Azalea,

I hope you can understand that I always wish to give you the world. You have become mine in a manner that I cannot quite bring myself to tell you openly, hence I can only leave you this note in the hope you will understand.

The stars are yours, forever. Perfectly aligned in the only shape that could ever matter. I hope that it will be enough for you, my most precious flower.

Yours Always

Josh checked the note once more, his left handed writing not distinguishable to his right, but still neat. A smirk touched his lips as he laid the two piece of paper together, his hand gently rested on top of them. "One day you'll understand all I have done for you, and you will be mine. My Azalea. But you are blind to it all at the moment. I promise you, my Azalea, one day you will be mine."

Looking up, Josh noticed a light coming towards the greenhouses, his eyes narrowed at the light. "Rosier." He growled, extinguishing his wand before slipping back out in to the darkness before he could ever be traced to being there.

~ Profile ~
My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Signat10
Signature by the amazing Jess! <3
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Most Precious Flower (Closed)   My Most Precious Flower (Closed) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 am

My Most Precious Flower (Closed) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

My Most Precious Flower (Closed)
Page 1 of 1