Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:55 am

3rd April

Hey, Jackson!

Well, the things seem to be same still. My mother drives me crazy as always lately. I know she is keeping some secret from me. I can feel it but I can't figure out what it is exactly. Whenever I try to ask her she keeps changing the topic and father seems to totally ignore me. So yeah actually my both parents drive me crazy these days.

Other than that everything is totally fine for me. Things seem to go good and I don't have anything else to complain expect my parents. I really wish I knew already the secret my mother tries to hide. It has been soon about four months.

I hope it goes for you so much better.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Date: 21st April, 2024

RE: Campaign Woes

Poor Baby,

I'm writing this from the back of our campaign bus but its you I feel real bad for Sash. You know you have a place with me anytime you want to come over right? I know you have school and all but you've got to be graduating soon right? After you get your degree, you can just look for work here, and stay with me.

You know, I never understood the whole parents keeping things from their kids. Merida was a completely open book to me while I was growing up. We discussed everything from grocery and utility bills to old man Schrieffer's ball cancer (he survives, albeit with one casualty). If you need help looking into your mom's secrets though, I can suggest a good PI. I've learned politicians need these people at their disposal from time to time.

By the way, I do have some good news to report. It's not just the run of the mill, travelling/tired/campaigning/travelling/tired letter this time. The offer we put on the house back in December? Well, all the paperwork's finally gone through and been signed. The agent said something about final inspection but we're going to get the keys in May - you want to come over for a little birthday celebration if you catch my drift?

Love you
Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:01 pm

4th May

Hey Jackson,

You could say that yeah. I will be graduating soonish. Anyways yeah I'm not sure what my next plans for the life still are. I wouldn't mind the idea us being together more than we are now.

My parents are different for some reasons. Then again we haven't talked much since I was young. And for some reasons they keep secrets from me. Of course, I wanna find out what it is. Not sure how much the PI can help me. Unless the person can check into someone for me. The secret involves one woman, the bad thing is I can only remember her first name and not last. So it would be hard to figure all this out.

Oh, that's nice that you get your house. Well, I'm not sure If I could skip my classes in May. Some exams and stuff like that then. But I'm sure we can meet in the June for sure. I will be out of school then. I have the whole summer free again.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

Date: 12th May, 2024

Sash,

Yeah, thinking about the way your folks are, it never fails to surprise me. I would really recommend the PI though, he's really good. Filched him from my top opponent after his campaign took a nosedive. Even if you have a name to go on, I'm sure he can hep you. Do you have any other details? Like where she works, what she looks like, where she lives? I'm enclosing his card so feel free to contact him on your own. And don't worry about billing, I'll take care of that.

At lest if you find out what your parents are hiding, you'll be able to talk to them about it. Worse case scenario your father slept with this girl, best case scenario she's a nobody. At least you'll know.

But until you figure out, I don't think you should return to a house where you clearly feel uncomfortable, which brings us to your early birthday present...

So I couldn't take how miserable you were going back home and I looked around. I realized you've never told where which university you go to but since you do live in London, I imagine, you have an easier commute from there. So I looked around and guess what. There was this cute little studio in Wembley Court being let out for a year because the owner is away on an extended sabbatical. It's near the town center, has all the modern conveniences and has a top notch security system for a young woman living alone.

Please find enclosed the key to the studio that is now yours for the foreseeable future. I've already paid the rent until May 2025 so you can take some time off and chill, think about what you want to do with life without worrying about your parents and their secrets. And before you object, this is an investment. I'm probably gong to make trips tot he UK loads in the future so I need a place to stay too. It just also happens not be your birthday present.

I hope you love it as much as I love you.

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:29 pm

21th May

Jackson,

They seem to assume me a lot too. I just recently realized I barely even know my own parents since we have never been really close like you have been with yours. It was actually around Christmas time to really see how one family should act around people, not like mine.

And I don't know that much really. I know she is somewhere from France and works for someone since she needed to bring some donation the other day to the school from them. Not really sure to whom, she never said who. Must be pretty popular people. Oh, around the Christmas time she did attend to that Clement's Christmas party or something what they even did show on the TV. That's how I got t know my mother knows her, I came home when she watched and I said I have met her. So she began to ask random questions about her. She was so more excited about her than her own daughter who had just come back from America.

You don't have to pay for it really. I'm pretty sure I can afford it my own too. The only thing my parents really give me is money. I have it more than I can spend it.

You didn't have to get some apartment for me. Well, it was very nice of you indeed. But that place could totally work for me, I guess. Since you basically got it then I can't really say no to that now. Even if it would yeah be a good idea to get away from my parents for awhile.

So I will say thanks for the place. Even yeah you didn't have t get it for me. Anyways I guess since it is yours you can always come to stay there. I won't really mind it.

Wait, so what is my present at the end? If it was this place to stay. I don't really need anything really. I'm not sure what to wish for my birthday really.

I do love you yes, very much.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 am

Date: 4th June, 2024

Hey baby,

So I passed on all the stuff you sent me about that french mystery woman to teh PI. Sorry i did it without asking but I figured you needed a push in the right direction. If you don't want to know, then the PI won't tell you anything but if you do, well, you have his card. Contact hims whenever.

And yes, the studio is your birthday present, silly. Though it also doubles as a decent place to stay until you can move to the US after you finish university. Though I do have another present attached in this letter. I hope it makes you as happy as it made me.

Milwaukee Gazette:

We're in Sash! We made it! I am so ridiculously happy right now, i wish you were here.

All my love
Jackson

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:06 am

12th June 2024

Jackson,

That's okay. There isn't really much info that PI could look into but eventually whatever he finds out will be useful. Anyways yeah I might eventually contact him since I'm super curious already why my mother is so interested in that French girl.

Uh okay. That's very nice offer from you really. You didn't really have to get it for me. But it has been nice to be away from my parents. They probably don't even notice im missing from my home, now at my new one basically.

Oh wow, that's nice. It's good news for sure and I'm happy for you. You did manage to do it which is very great. Well Done! I hope everything else works out good for you.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 am

Date: 25th June, 2024

Hi Sash,

How's the summer prep going? How fast time flies. When you were here last December summer would never come and would never see you again but here we are. Are you all ready to move into your new place or did you already move in?

I'm busy campaigning over here, the closer we get to the elections, the crazier things get. Now I'm running against the blues and Wisconsin has always been a swing state. Vice president Carly Fiorina is flying down in July to officially endorse me for the House Seat, I'm so excited.

Which means our summer plans will have to be delayed for a bit, sweetheart. I wanted to fly you out there as soon as you finished school but it looks like I'll be all over Wisconsin campaigning for the first few weeks of July. How would you like to come down on the 20th? And stay until your uni starts again. We can even do a public tour if you're up for it.

Though its a lot of hard work, it should be at least smooth sailing from here. At this point in the race, its usually some hidden scandal that truly disqualifies a candidate and I've got non of those. Thanks for keeping me honest, love!

Miss you lots and lots
Jackson

PS: No word from the PI yet so please don't worry. Just relax and look into how we're going to decorate the new house once all this madness is over.

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:35 am

4th July 2024

Hey Jackson,

So far my summer seems to go fine, nothing bad really hasn't happened yet. I haven't exactly yet fully moved in but I have stayed there a few times. Just to be away from my mother, who keeps ignoring me mostly anyways. I still have my most stuff at my family home.

Oh, good luck for you there and I'm sure it all would go well for you. You can do this.

And it's okay it's delayed. Nothing to worry there. It's totally understandable that you need to take some time there and won't have time for me. So keep doing what you need to do and don't worry too much about me. I will be fine over here. I'm sure I'll find something to do. Sure I can come over then, it would be nice to see you again then.

Well, I tried my best there. So yeah I hope everything goes well for you. As I said already.

I miss you too a lot,
Sasha

PS! It's totally understandable that he hasn't found much yet since there isn't much to go on. Well sure I can totally do that, look into all that.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Date: 14th July,2024

Sasha,

By the time you get this, I will already be enroute to England. I'll explain when I get there but the dirty, scheming motherfuckers knows as democrats are trying to embroil you in some kind of scandal.

I'll land in Heathrow on the 15th and meet you at your parents house since you said most of your stuff is there.

Iust goes to show the liberals go on about respecting women and then come after a political opponent's girlfriend. Fucking hypocrites!

But don't you worry, I would never let anything hurt you.

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)   Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothings ever built to last (Jackson, Aza NPC)
Page 1 of 1