Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:15 am

August 12,2024

Dear Uncle Jackson,

I wish you could have been here for my birthday. But I know that you are busy with the whole political race. I saw your picture with the Vice President. And she knows all about me? Wow I really want to meet her. I am glad that the white house wished me happy birthday. Dad got me my first broom!! I am so excited as Sterling promised that he would work with me. So that I could try out for the Gryffidor team.

And I promise to keep the mace in my purse. Mom bought me a chanel purse and it isn’t a knock off. So you could say that I had a good birthday. Really wish that you were there. You also owe me cookies!!! Last school year I went to the kitchen and Sasha was baking some. And didn’t turn out that good so I helped her. She told me that I couldn’t eat all of them because they were for a friend. And I didn’t know that you were that friend.

The dragon that mom was talking about is the Headmistress Goshawk. I took Global Citizenship last year and the only first year as there were older students. And after the first lesson I know her by the dragon lady. Cause she was mean to me in the first lesson. As I wasn’t following along. But somehow managed to get a decent grade and do all the homework. Soon I will be in my second year and new adventures will come.

I hope that you find time to write me back. And I can’t wait till I get to spend time with my favorite uncle. I am sure that my parents could give a small donation to the school to let me leave for a bit. Just so we could hang out. This year seems like Sasha and Sterling are going to be my supplier of chocolate. Since I am too young for Hogsmeade.

Your Favorite Niece
Dia

Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Date: 19 August 2024

Dear Dia,

Your Uncle Jackson is really, really busy at the moment, his work with getting in to office is keeping him busy first thing in the morning until last thing at night. He's very, very upset about the fact he hasn't had time to write back to his favourite niece, so he asked me if I could do this for him. My name is Victoria, and I am your... Uncle's lawyer.

Uncle Jackson sends his apologies once more for missing your birthday party, but campaigning takes up almost all of his time at the moment. He promises to make it up to you as soon as he can, but at the moment, he can't say when that will be. Please be patient with your Uncle, he's going to be very important in the coming months!

Your first broom? Wow! What make is it? Trying out for the Quidditch team, that is absolutely amazing! My brother played Quidditch, and he was very good at it. I'm sure you will be, too! Your Uncle Jackson and I wish you the best of luck in your trials -- please write to us to let us know how you get on, Jackson is very intrigued to know what position you get on the team!

We both want to encourage you to listen attentively in your lessons, to ensure you get the most out of them. It sounds like your Global Citizenship professor -- Professor Goshawk -- was only trying to steer you back on track with the telling off, and it seems you did so. And, some advice from me, sweetheart, don't call your elders bad names like that. Professor Goshawk, from the small time I got to meet her, is a wonderful lady. Powerful, ambitious, and she has killer style too! If I were you, I would set my aims to be just like Professor Goshawk, she's an outstanding role model within the school!

Oh! Almost forgot, please find a small package attached to this letter with some of Honeydukes' chocolate from your Uncle. After finding out just how much you loved that chocolate, he insisted on ordering some for you.

You'll be on the train back to Hogwarts soon, Dia, make sure you ready yourself for the train, and help your parents with all of it. Your Uncle and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

All our love,

Victoria

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Rsz_1v10

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Mon May 21, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:21 pm

September 2, 2024

Dear Uncle Jackson and Victoria,

I know that my uncle is very busy as elections happen in November. I know all about this since my parents own Fox network. So I know a little about the politics part. And I know he wished that he could have been at the party. I was hoping that he could have met Sterling. As he is going to work with me on flying. Even thought could ask Professor Newbury for help. Though he did tell us that we could call him Jake. But isn’t there a rule that you shouldn’t call your professor by their first name?

I know he is going to be busy until he takes office in January. Hopefully soon we will get to spend time together. And I forgot to mention that I got student of the year last year for my first year. Took a lot of hard work, but I did it. The make of the Blackwood Broom . And it is the speedstar. And I am actually going out for the seeker for the Gryffindor team. I promise to write and tell you how it goes.

I promise that I am paying extra attention in my lessons. As one day I want to be a prefect or maybe even head girl one day. And I know that headmistress Goshawk has very high standards. And she wasn’t going to treat me any different. As I was the only first year in the class. So I have to try extra hard this year as I am taking the class again. Hopefully this time around will be better. Thank you for the chocolate! I am too young to go to Hogsmeade. So I have to depend on others to get me some chocolate. But there are several people who are my chocolate suppliers. I promise to keep you both up to date with how school is going.

Love, Dia

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Date: 9 September 2024

Dear Dia,

Jackson told me about your family and the Fox Network. That's very exciting that you get to be part of such a big TV station. I bet that is great fun, isn't it?

Sterling? Who might Sterling be? I'll let your Uncle know all about him when your letter comes through, I'm sure he'd love to hear all about your friends. Flying sounds amazing too -- do remember to go careful, though, and not go too high until you're confident with your flying! Professor Jake Newbury is my brother! Small world! I'm sure he could give you some pointers, he used to play for America, did you know that? I'm sure you did!

There probably is some unspoken rule about not calling your professor by their first name, yes, but if Jake has given you permission to call him Jake then it's okay to do so!

I'm not too good with brooms, but that sounds like a really good one, a speedstar! Make sure you hold on tight! Seeker? Nice choice! Let us know how you get on with your try outs, I'm more than certain you're going to get that role, but your Uncle and I send you all the good vibes in the world!

Prefect and Head Girl? You do aim high! Good girl, you go get them! How are your lessons?

Your Uncle and I will arrange a time for you to meet, but once again he is
very, busy, so please be patient and know that it's only a matter of time before Uncle Jackson is free to spend a day with you. It will go much quicker if you don't think about it too much!

All our love,

Victoria

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:27 am

September 18, 2025

Yup, my parents own Fox Network and one day it will be mine. I am not sure what to think about that.  As I am not really sure of what I want to do when I grow up. So the thought of owning it might be overwhelming. Right now I am just going to focus on being a second-year student. And just enjoy being a kid, because one day I will have to be an adult and do adulting. Which is something that isn’t fun?

Sterling is a guy who I meet at the greenhouse. So I almost fell off the ladder but he was there and caught me.  He is a fourth year Hufflepuff.  Right now we are just friends ( I am not boy crazy like some of the older girls).  As I just want to focus on my friends and well my studies. I think I knew that he did play for America team. Flying isn’t all that bad but I am still getting used to it. I will ask Jake for some pointers. I want to be an amazing seeker for the Gryffindor team.

I know that he told us that we could call him Jake. But it so hard because I still want to say, Professor Newbury. I think it because he worked so hard to become a professor. That it is just a sign of respect to call him one.  And I promise to be careful when I am flying. As I don’t want to worry you or uncle Jackson too much.

Hopefully one day I will be perfect for Gryffindor house. And one day maybe Head Girl but I know that there are others out there who might deserve it mor3e than me. So I am just going to have to wait and see. And I have been good with my lesson and making sure that I stay on top of my homework. But also making sure that I can enjoy time with my friends.

I can’t wait till I can spend time with my uncle. As I know there is so much that I want to tell him. But letters are really hard to show expression. So I guess I have to make do with it. I knew that he is always busy. Maybe he could do an interview with the Fox Network. Then for sure, I will be able to see him. Maybe he can do it when my summer break happens.
Love,

Dia

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Date: 21st October 2024

Dear Dia,

My apologies for the delay in writing to you! Your Uncle has moved in to his new home across the city, and his post has been redirected! In and amongst his campaign run your letter must have got mistakenly put with all his bills and other correspondence. But, we found it! To make up for your Uncle's carelessness, please find enclosed some new Quidditch gloves, hopefully they will be of much use in your games! Did you try out for the team yet? Your Uncle and I are rooting for you so very much!

I, personally, would encourage you not to worry about your future just yet. You're young, you have a whole school to explore, friends to make, and a whole list of subjects, books, etc to get through before you make any decision on what you want to do. And, if I remember correctly, companies are not usually inherited when they're that big, usually the people who take over are the ones who really want to work there! Also, it depends on the investors. Long story short, Dia, you definitely don't need to be worrying about whether you want to be the big name of Fox Network in the future!

It's a good thing Sterling was there, then! I'm glad you've made a friend, and yes, I would definitely not think too much about boys at the moment, much like adulthood, boys are not something you need to worry about for a little while yet. Enjoy yourself!

Jake hasn't actually ever done any courses on teaching, so I think it's more he doesn't like the title more than anything. Merlin only knows, though, he's very talented in his subject, and I've not known anyone to complain about his teaching style -- he taught me when I was still in school!

How are your lessons going? I know you mentioned you loved Global Citizenship, are you still enjoying it? What else have you been taking? Anything that you're really enjoying? I loved all the subjects at school, but I know some people have preferences. I hope you're doing well, though, because each year you do well counts towards the potential badge of prefect!

As to an interview, I will have to check with your Uncle's diary closer to the time. As you know, elections are early November, and your Uncle and all of his team are working tirelessly to get him the seat in Milwaukee. We will, of course, do our very best to get you to see him as soon as we can. Can't have the world's number one Uncle slacking on his duties now, can we?

I hope to hear from you soon, and I'll tell your Uncle not to put your letters in the bills pile next time!

All our love,

Victoria

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 10:42 pm

May 10, 2025

Dear Uncle Jackson,

Sorry that I haven’t been writing as life has been crazy. Well, my friend, Elena lost her family so mom suggests that we just adopt her. Which I really like because she is one of my best friends. One who is like an older sister. Well found out that she is actually my half-sister. Which we all learned that dad had a one night stand. Or that is how I think mom described it to me. Mom wasn’t happy about that because she found out it was before their marriage. As they were engaged well they were in an arranged marriage.

So I guess she was willing to forgive him for that. And I actually liked the idea of having an older sister. But I guess mom had enough as I guess dad was going around cheating on her. Which has led to my parents getting a divorce? Somehow I am in the middle of it. How I am ready for summer break.

Love, Dia

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 am

Date: 31st May 2025

Dear Dia,

Sweetheart, that is a lot of news!

You have a half-sister? How do you feel about that? I know it might seem a little scary at the moment, or perhaps a big jump, but Elena will be feeling the same way too, I'm sure. Seeing as you two are best friends already, though, this means that it's not going to be too big a step, you have a sister, that's exciting, right? I don't have a sister, so I can tell you that I think you're really, really lucky! Just know that you can talk to me, or your Uncle, about this any time!

I'm not sure about a divorce, though, like you said, it was before your parents were married. I'm sure your mom will understand. They can work through it all, I bet!

What do you have planned for the summer, Dia? If you let me know when you have a spare moment in your holidays, I will ensure your Uncle Jackson and Sasha get a spare moment to come over to see you. I think Sasha would love to see your home in LA! And if Sasha doesn't want to go, I definitely do, your Uncle Jackson has told me you have a really nice home!

Keep your head held high, Dia, everything will be okay, I promise!

All our love,

Victoria

633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Date: 3rd June 2025

Yeah, it is a lot of news and a lot to take in. And I know that Elena is my best friend. And I thought of her as my sister. So it isn’t as weird as I thought it would be. I know mom was just going to become her legal guardian. So that was a shocker but is something that everybody can move on from. It is just weird going from being an only child to have a half-sister. And yes I promise to talk to you or uncle Jackson. Yeah, the divorce has nothing to do with Elena or her mom. This has to actually do with my dad’s mistress. Or as mom has said his blonde hair bimbo. Well, my grandparents are actually going to take me to see some Broadway plays. So I have no idea what I will be seeing yet. But I would love for you to come to visit me this summer. And yes the house is amazing.

Can’t wait to see you this summer,

Dominiuqe

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Date: 15 June 2025

Dear Dia,

Ooh, you're going to your grandparents over the summer? You're so lucky! Grandparents are the best, they spoil you so, so much! I bet you're going to be having a fantastic time with them.

Make sure you get lots of pictures for your Uncle Jackson and me, won't you? I would love to know about all of your adventure whilst you're with them, don't leave any detail out!

I'm actually heading to Europe, well, the UK, shortly myself, so I will get you some pictures whilst I'm there with my family for an equal trade! Though, I am quite sure that you will have much, much more fun than I will because you get to spend the time with your grandparents!

Once I'm back Stateside, I'll make sure Jackson is on his way to see you!

All our love,

Victoria

633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)   Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters between Niece and Uncle ( Jackson Mimosa NPC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next