Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Empty
PostSubject: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Elena was perfectly fine eating dinner that night in the Great Hall when the owl came. Elena had stopped eating to get her letter. She saw it was from the Minister of magic. She didn't know what the Minister would want from her. She opened the letter and began to read. She got to the end and was horrified and she didn't want anyone to see her upset. She got up and ran out of the Great Hall. She couldn't take this anymore and she just found this out. How was she going to live without her family? They meant so much to her and she just didn't know what to do. Her poor Axel and her poor Rena. She had brought Ella to school with her and left her other two pets at home. She chocked out a sob and just ran.

She ran as fast as her legs could take her. Before she knew it tears blinding her vision and she just wanted to keep running. Running away from what was going to happen to her now that her family was gone. She fell to the ground and just sobbed. She looked around to see she was on the Astronomy Tower. She looked at the rail to see the ground below. She wiped her tears and got up. She put one foot over the rail and then the other until she was on the ledge. She continued to cry and she tried to find the courage to jump.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyFri May 04, 2018 11:52 am

Dominique was in the Great Hall eating with her housemates. When she then looked over at the Slytherin table. And she seen Elena get up and quickly run out. That is when Dominique got up and started to do best her to go after her. Having no idea where or what even happen, she was doing her best to follow Elena. But she had followed her up to the Astronomy Tower. And that is when she noticed that Elena was about to do something. Dominique still wasn’t sure what was happening.

“Elena what are you doing!” She still had no idea what was going on. But sh knew that she was about ready to find out. “Elena be careful as you can fall.” She didn’t want anything to happen to her friend. As she was family to her. So she was still confused but she hoped that Elena would explain everything to her.

I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:29 pm

She was about to jump when she heard Dia. She looked at her with tears still running down her pale cheeks. "I want to fall Dia. I got an owl that my family was killed. My family, my pets, they're all gone. Please take care of Ella for me" Elena didn't want to leave her cat to some stranger and Dia was anything but that.

"I can't go on without them Dia, please I just want to go, please just... I don't know but I can't be here and be an orphan, I just can't Dia" Elena sobbed. She loved her family, no matter what kind of arguments they go into she loved them so much and refused to go on without them. Elena had no one, her entire family was gone, she would officially be alone and Elena really didn't want that to happen to her. She needed to jump, she just needed too.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Dominique was confused with everything that was happening right now. But it then became clear when Elena told her what happened. “ You can’t leave me Elena, you are like a big sister to me.” She then started to sniffle at the thought of something happening to Elena. As it was making Dominique sad. Something happened to all of Elena family. Which Dominique knew that she would be sad if something happened to her parents.

“ Elena you don’t have to do this. I am sure that my parents will take you in.” Dominique knew that her parents would do something. As Elena was like family and she couldn’t bare the thought of losing her. And she knew that her parents had money, so taking someone in wouldn’t be a problem. She would have to write to her parents about it. But she knew what they would already say. As they would always give in to Dominique, it was a perk of being an only child.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Elena didn't know what to say to Dia. She knew that she thought of the younger girl as a younger sister but never thought it was mutual, but what was Elena supposed to do? Everything that's made Elena who she is, is gone. She didn't like that she was supposed to stay in a world without her family. "Dia, how am I supposed to go on without them?"

Elena knew that Dominique family would take her in, but she didn't want to intrude on their family either. "Your family is yours, I don't want to ruin that by intruding in on you guys. Yes you're all family to me but this is too much Dia, my family made me who I am. What do I do without them? How can I survive all the pain that I am feeling inside. They were ripped away from me."
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:55 am

Dominique was looking at Elena when he was asking how she was supposed to go on without them. “ That is why you have me Elena. I will help you get through all of this.” She gave a smile hoping that this would help her friend. “ I promise I will be there for you and I am sure that you will find a way to go on.” Dominique hoped that she was getting through to Elena. She then listened as Elena said that Dominique family was hers. And that she didn’t want to intrude. Which Dominique was finding as an excuses.

“ Elena you wouldn’t be intruding.” Elena was asking how she could survive from all the pain. “ Come and be part of my family. You know that my parents would take you in.” She was hoping that she was getting through to Elena. And that was all that she could do at this point.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyTue May 15, 2018 2:39 pm

All Elena could do was listen, she didn't know what to say or what to do. She loved Dia and her family but they would never be her family. They would just be a reminder that Elena was going to be alone for the rest of her life. Elena's family wouldn't see her get married, have kids, etc. This was going to suck for Elena. But did she really want to die? She wanted a future but so did her family and they're now not getting one because they're dead. But Elena still has a chance to continue on her family legacy.

So many thoughts were going on in her head and she didn't know how to stop it from continuing. She looked at the hope in Dia's eyes that Elena wouldn't jump, then she looked down to the ground that was a long way down, then lastly, looked to the sky where her parents were probably shaking their heads along with her siblings. She sniffled and climbed back onto the Astronomy Tower and sat down with her back against the wall. "I won't jump" was all Elena could say before she was overwhelmed with emotion and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:44 pm

So many emotions were going through Dominique right now. But for now all she could do was cry and it was because she was watching Elena who was in pain. And she was doing her best to try and talk her out of what she was going to do. And it looked like she was going to be successful. Because Dominique didn’t want to lose Elena. As she knew that she looked up to the girl like she was an older sister. She was family to her and didn’t want to let her go. Even though she knew that Elena was hurting. She wanted to be there for her. That is when Dominique went over and hugged Elena.

She was still crying because Elena was crying and in pain. “ Please don’t leave me.” She knew that Elena was family and nothing was going to change that. This was something that she hoped that would never happen again. As she didn’t know what she would do if she had lost Elena.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:31 am

Elena didn't know what emotions she was feeling as they were all coming and hitting her at once. One day she would be happy again, she just really needed to get through the grieving process and that was kind of hard to do when you've never felt grief. She had never been old enough to understand death when she lost someone in the family when she was real young. Now she was older and she did understand it, just didn't think it would be this bad. But this was her family, of course it would be.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere Dia, I'm so sorry for being stupid. Please forgive me" Elena hugged Dia, she needed the friendly face, she needed the familiarity of Dia. This was so new and she hated she had to rely on someone who she trusted, she just didn't want Dia to hate her in the future or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)   I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't take this pain (Warning!!!!) (Dia)
Page 1 of 1