Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Avoiding crowded places (Open) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
Avoiding crowded places (Open) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Avoiding crowded places (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Avoiding crowded places (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:52 pm

This year was last year for Sasha here at Hogwarts and she really wasn't so excited about the school year really. The summer had been very eventful for the girl, and all things didn't end a good way for her. So here she was not very happy to be back at school this year. Then again she wasn't really happy about anything lately.

The girl just couldn't be herself around people here at school even. She couldn't pretend always that everything was okay and nothing was wrong, even if the girl tried to her best. So being around the common room or even library didn't seem like a good idea.

This was the reason why she had come outside here on the grounds today. The girl was sitting near the lake under one tree and was trying to do her homework. So she just tried to do her best keep her grades up, even if it wasn't so easy task. Sasha knew that she needs to study harder since there is exam end of her school year. She needs to pass it.

So the girl was spending time alone and away from people. This was something she liked to do lately. She wasn't really happy about talking with people since they seemed either bore her or then manages to get her nerves some point. She just couldn't seem to be very interested in talking with people. They just began to ask many questions or poke around topics she isn't interested in talking.

Also focusing on the homework and fresh air kept her mind clear of the sad thoughts, she didn't really wanna think about. The girl was currently focusing on Charms homework. She has rest of her books in her bag, just Charms one was out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:03 pm

Elena didn't want to be around anyone right now. The recent death of her family and her beloved dog and cat still haunts her. She didn't know what to do or what to say to anyone. Basically everyone knew which meant she was the subject of everyone knowing about her family being killed. It angered Elena so much, but once again there was nothing she could do to stop that tragic day. At least they were out of harms way and in a better place.

Elena was walking towards the black lake. She would keep quiet in her classes unless she really knew the answer, but she didn't talk to anyone really. The only person she talked to was Dia. Dia was the exception of it all. While walking to the black lake she saw a friend of Dia's. Sasha if she remembered correctly. As Elena was going to turn around and leave, she stepped on a branch and it cracked. Rather loud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Sasha was too focused on her homework so she didn't really notice anyone or anything around her. She just didn't wanna think about sad things or things she shouldn't think about. Anyways the crack, what came from when someone stepped on the branch or something did wake up her from the thought of her homework. She was basically focusing on one charm spell there right now.

This made her look from her book towards the way where the sound had come from. There was standing the girl who she had met at Dia's birthday. If she remembers her name was Elena. She had heard something about the girl losing his family but then again she barely believed the rumors.

"Hey," she said slowly there now. She had no idea if Elena even wanted to talk with her. Basically, Sasha herself should probably take a small break from her studying. She has no idea how long she has sat there now. She did put her Charm book into her back and stood up. She could tell her legs were numb a bit, so it had been for awhile. "Elena, Right?" she asked to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Elena winced when she saw Sasha look up. She didn't know Sasha was there and also didn't want to bother her if she was studying as she could tell by her Charms book. Elena was going to turn away but Sasha spoke and it caused Elena to stay rooted to her spot. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I just wanted to get away from everyone else who were being obnoxious in the Castle. I can leave if you want, I really don't want to bother you or distract you from your studying. I know school is important here and I would feel too guilty if I destroyed that for someone" Elena was babbling. She really needed to shut the hell up.

From the time she met Sasha, she seemed like a nice enough person, she is a friend of Dia's so why not try and be friends with her. Sasha didn't seem like a bad person, if she was she hoped Dia wasn't the girls friend, but Sasha doesn't seem like the type to be a bad person or have a bad bone in her body for that matter. To be honest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Sasha was studying mostly because she didn't really have anything else to do and she couldn't really focus on the normal reading at all. So here she was trying to study Charms right now. She just didn't really have friends with who she could hang out instead. She barely has made any friends in her all years so far here at Hogwarts.

"You didn't really disturb me. It was actually good that you distracted me since I needed to get away from all these school books anyways. I'm sure it has been at least an hour or more already," she said with a small smile on her face. She really was glad that Elena distracted her. "Studying is important yes. But sometimes too long isn't good too. You can stress yourself out even more," she said there with a smile. Even if it wasn't very real one, she still was getting back to who she really was.

"How are you holding up? I have heard what happened with your parents. I'm sorry for your loss. If you need a friend then I can be there for you," she said and tried to be friendly towards Elena. Even if she barely knew the girl. Sasha has done she isn't proud off but they aren't really the topic she wants to talk about. She isn't really the bad person but she makes mistakes like everyone else.

OOC: Sorry It took so long time to reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:35 am

Elena knew what school meant to some people, hell it meant a lot to her too. Like school was definitely important and also led to great things most of the time. Elena smiled. "Well as long as you're sure that I didn't disturbe you, I would have felt bad if you fail and what not" she liked Sasha, she was a nice person and Elena could see them being great friends.

When Sasha apologized for the death of her family, she nodded and tried not to tear up and she looked at Sasha. "Thank you, I deeply appreciate that. Truly" Elena looked out to the lake before shaking off the the sadness. "So how has school been for you? I know with you being Head girl it has to be difficult right? I can only imagine what that is like you know" Elena never knew what it was like to be the head of something, but who knows may be she will one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:38 pm

Sasha smiled at Elena, it was good to talk to someone who didn't ask many questions about her life out of school. Not many knew about it. "Yes, I'm very sure. Like I said I have been here hours already. Too much studying isn't good too," she said with a small smile there now. She didn't really mind the distraction right now at all.

Sasha could tell that Elena didn't really wanna talk about her parents. She herself didn't really wanna talk about hers too even if they were alive. Just things between her and her parents were very complicated right now. She was kind of glad Elena tried to changes the subject there now.

"School had been good as always even if yeah there is more to study now. Need to remember just in the case the all last years things too. Being head girl isn't very easy yeah. Even if I barely do anything as one. I'm just trying to stay away from the drama. I just have had it enough out of school. So I try to focus on other things," she said with a sigh. "Just a lot happened at the summer. But yeah let's not talk about it. Not happy memories," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Elena sat down and listened to Sasha. The other girl was a friend and she would listen. Elena liked Sasha from all the times they have seen one another and it didn't matter to Elena if the girl didn't want to talk about personal matters because in all honesty neither did Elena. She liked to be herself yes, but when it came to the depressing things like the death of her family and her beloved pets, she was not for the talking. "Yeah I understand what you mean about the non important things. But I'm glad you got the position of head girl Sasha, from knowing you in a short period of time you do deserve it" Sasha deserved to hold the position of head girl whether she thought so or not.

"So besides studying, how has your day been going?" Elena asked with curiosity. There was nothing wrong with talking about the day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Just even if everything in Sasha's life seemed to go fine then nothing wasn't really. So many things had gone wrong lately. Barely anyone knew about her out of school, well she never really had many friends anyways with who to talk. She has always been too focused on her studies or art.

"Well, thanks. Last year I was Prefect. So I must have done a good job on it. Even if I didn't do much," she said with a laugh there now. She seemed to be bit better mood now which was good. "Well people seem to think I deserve it yeah. Well, I hope I do," she said with a small smile. After many things, she wasn't so confident as she used to be.

"Well, it has been okay. Can't really complain. I did my homework mostly because I didn't wanna think about some things. Sad things," she said with a sigh. "Also it's nice to talk with you," she added. "What about your day?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Elena listened to Sasha talk about her being a prefect and how she didn't really do much and Elena grinned. "Well obviously you did do a good job. They don't hand those out to just anyone you know. But it probably was an honor for you to be both" Elena couldn't imagine being a prefect or head girl. Not a lot of people really liked her in a way but then again she was here for school not for people to like her.

When Sasha asked about her day, Elena shrugged. "It was okay, got my homework and studying done early then just dealt with the whispers before coming here for some piece of mind. But I like talking to you, you're a smart person" Elena complimented Sasha. It was true, when Sasha didn't want to talk about anything Elena backed off, same with Elena, Sasha would back off and they'd both change the subject. Not anyone else would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avoiding crowded places (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next