Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Empty
PostSubject: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 8:38 pm

1st December 2024

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Mon chouchou!
How are you doing? How's school? Quidditch?
I'm missing you terribly, Mimosa! It seems like so long (Quidditch last month doesn't count!) since we spent time together, so I've come up with an awesome plan! Ready?
Christmas is nearly here, and I know you love the Palace, so I was hoping you might like to come and stay with us this year? You'll have snow for Christmas, and I can even right home to Maman and Papa to ask them not to have the staff put the tree decorations up so that we can do it together! How does that sound?
Not to mention the Christmas Ball, we can work out colours together and wear matching outfits!
What do you think? Let me know ASAP
Love J xx

Mon chouchou = my favourite

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:28 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
My Jcques!!!!! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Sorry I didn't text all of last week, but Mercy was feeling ill again so I had to be there with her a whole lot. I slept in Gryffindor for three days. No one even noticed. Am i the best Slyherin or what?   - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
You're right, the Quidditch game totally doesn't count. Ozzy wouldn't even let me play properly! I don't know why they wan't let Squid Boy be the other Beater, he's already on the team! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Christmas at the palace? But.. Won't it be Elenore's special birthday too? - Mx

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Oh no, is Mercy feeling better now? I bet you helped her a whole lot, right? I'll get Honeydukes to make you both a nice hamper of chocolate and sweeties to make up for all the sickness! Three whole days in the Gryffindor Tower? Wow, you're brave staying there for that long! But, definitely a very good sneaky Slytherin! I'm proud!
The Quidditch tactics were completely wrong last game! I'm hoping the team will be much better next time I come to watch, though! Hopefully Squid Boy will have shown the Captain what's what by the next game so you can team with him and beat Ravenclaw. It's going to be a tough match, though!
You're right, it's Elenore's eighteenth birthday soon, but that doesn't mean you can't come to the Palace! Elenore would love you there for her big birthday! You can help me with Elenore's surprise, if you like?
Please think about it?
Love J xx

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Of course I helped her, I cheered her up super well by just being around her a whole lot! I had to leave ehr for classes but I came back right after, promise! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
I'm really annoyed at the team right now, so let's not talk about it. I'm also annoyed at Gaspard so we can't talk about him either. I think it's a good idea to never talk about anything that annoys you, don't you think so? - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Yay more sweets! Though more than half of everything I get sent usually gets shared around. I can't eat so much stuff!!! Grandmere and Grandpere are still sending me parcels every week and I thought that only happened in the first year. I don't mind though, I love getting things from the palace and all over the world when they're travelling! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
i would love to help with Elenore's surprise but... I really anted to go home this Christmas. Do you know I haven't been back in Carmel for over a year??? I almost don't remember what my room looks like. I keep asking Clara to call me from my room but she keeps forgetting because she's old. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Furze Croft is really cool, and I love love love the palace. But I haven't seen Bear in ages and I think he really misses me. So I have to go home for Christmas. Is that okay? - Mx

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Good job on making Mercy better!
I don't think you should ignore things that make you annoyed, or upset, or any negative emotion. It's... easier to ignore them, than to deal with them. But, we don't have to talk about them right now if you don't want to. Just know that if you do want to talk about things that annoy you, you can always text me about them, okay?
Maman and Papa are still sending you gifts? You're so lucky! I wish they would send me sweets and such still -- don't tell them I said that, though, that's not very adult! If you ever have any spare, though, can you send them to me? Our little secret Wink
Oh! I had completely forgotten you didn't go home this summer. Sorry, mon chouchou! Of course it's okay if you want to go to Carmel for Christmas! Maybe next year you'll spend the Christmas holidays with us at the Palace instead? And, I want to see your sandman! I'll make you a snowman in the Dehliantelle in return, how's that?
And don't forget to give Bear a big, big hug from me! I haven't seen him in even longer than I've seen you!
Love J xx

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)   Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mon Chouchou! (Mimosa & Jacques)
Page 1 of 1