Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Starting Over - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Starting Over - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Starting Over - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Starting Over - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Starting Over - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Starting Over

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Starting Over - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 7:36 pm

To: Jackson (jblake@blake.senate.gov)
Subject: RE: Hey
Date: Friday 14th February 2025 11:45 GMT

Three Attached Documents

Yeah, I will get them when I get there. Which is probably in June somewhere.

Yeah, I have studied from them already for a while. Just there is so much to go through.

I did fill them out, with all my info I could really provide there now. I have sent them back to you. So your assistant can take care of it for me.

I guess today then you went there. I just probably will spend it alone studying or then with some of my friends, who are single actually. My friends are actually younger than me, some of them are even too young to have boyfriends or so.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 pm

To: Sasha (sasha.denver@gmail.com)
Subject: University Admission
Date: 28th February 2025 11:35 CST

Hi Sasha, hope you're doing well. Did anything fun over the last two weeks? How's that exam prep thing going?

And speaking of school, I sent all your filled applications to the university. Well, Linda did but she says there's no problem. In fact, the school was pretty grateful to learn you were thinking about enrolling there. I guess my name carries more weight now.

Some boxes arrived from your side yesterday, I've had them kept safely in one of the rooms in the upstairs area. I don't really know which room you'd like and how you'd want to decorate it so only my bedroom and a spare room has been made up. And the gym of course.

The uni is taking students on for the September intake, if that's not too soon for you. When do you graduate? Do you think you can do that and move halfway across the world before September? They actually have some prep courses in the last two weeks of August too but I'm sure you can skip those.

Miss you, Sash.

Love

J

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 10:49 am

Date: Saturday 1st March 2025 11:20 GMT

Hey, Jackson!

There hasn't been happened much for sure, just the same as always: studying, hanging out with my friends(girls). They are going good I suppose, even yeah it takes forever to cover everything. I'm still only half done.

Well, that's nice and I'm glad that there aren't any problems with it. I'm actually excited to attend there now. And yes, seems like your name is carrying some weight now.

I see, well I'm sure there won't be that much of things left now. Basically, I never had many things in the beginning anyways. And yes I would like to choose my own room and decorations and so on. Even yeah you could have done it too, I wouldn't have minded. But we will see once I'm there.

I see. I'm pretty sure I will be there before that. Basically, I will be done with my exams in May and also graduated that month. So I can be there already in June. So about in three months, I will be there with you.
Well if it's needed I should attend basically but I don't have to.

I miss you too!

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 am

Date: 8th March, 2025 9:45 CST

Four Attached Documents

Hello Darlin',

If you can't tell, I'm in a good mood today. Over the past few weeks we were struggling for funding but it now seems we have some. It came from a rather unexpected source but as they say, there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics. My lawyer found a great deal and its in the process of being finalized.

And speaking of finalization, I've attached some more documents the university needs to process your admission. They're totally okay with your final exam results not being out yet and I've already put down a deposit so they're over the moon. No FAFSA requests for you, we're going to get you through college without accumulation any debt!

So just attach all the needed stuff and email it back to me, my assistant will take care of the rest. We'll have you enrolled by before you even get here, which will give you plenty of chances to decide how you want to tackle this new venture.

I'm sure those half a dozen boxes you sent over can't be all your belongings. Feel free to send more along. I'll just keep stacking term in he pare room until you get here. I'll also be heading down to DC in April again (for a full week this time) so if you think of anything you want from there, or anything in general, let me know.

Your birthday is coming up soon, right? Have any special plans? I could come down for a day if you won't be too busy with exams.

Love

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Date: Saturday 15th March 2025 11:23 GMT

Four Attached Documents

Hey Jackson,

That's good that you had a donation that you needed there. Even if it's from someone you never expected to have it from. I'm glad that you're doing good and you are in the good mood too.

I'm just focusing mostly on my studying. So not much changes there really. Even if it can be stressful for sure. So I'm glad when I can outside to clear my find for a while.

Oh, I see. I did fill them all in and sent back to you. If there is anything else just let me know. Well, we will see how it all goes once I'm there. I'm quite glad that they don't mind me not having my exam grades out yet.

The money isn't really issue for me anyways. I have bank account what is barely even touched. I can't even remember how much I have there. They still keep sending me money every month even if we don't talk or contact even. Their nothing to me.

Well, there isn't much more than that. I didn't take everything I had in my parent's house to the apartment. Just most needed stuff really. Then again I have never been the one who needs a full closet of things she might never even wear or just once. I buy things when I really need them.

Well, I'm not sure what I might need there really. What they even offer there? Like I said I have never been to DC before. I don't exactly need anything really but if you want you can buy something but you don't have to.

My birthday is in May. So there is still some time. And since it's around my exam time even too then I haven't much planned out. But we could try meeting but I can't do it exactly on my birthday since it's Tuesday and I don't think I can get out of school then to go meet you.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Date: 19th March, 2025 1:52 CST

Just have a quick minute to write before lunch break is over os I'll try to get everything out in.. eight minutes.

Sent your stuff to my assistant, she's going to take it to the uni over the weekend and get your admissions sorted. No worries there, this time next week you'll be enrolled for the September semester.

Some more of your boxes arrived, I've put them with the first batch.

What's your size (please don't hit me!), I need to know for what I plan to get you from Washington. Wink

I'll be down for the weekend of your birthday then, I'll pick you up Friday and we can go back to the apartment. I'm sure people stateside will be glad to get rid of me for the weekend. My offices are slowly becoming a twenty four hours affair.

Talk later, I fear a meeting coming.

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Date: Saturday 21th March 2025 11:54 GMT

Oh Well, I'm glad you still did write to me, even if it's just a few minutes of your busy schedules over there.

Oh, that's exciting for sure. I can't wait to see the place with my own eyes. More years for me studying sounds good too but same time at times boring but this time I will do at least what I like and love, the art.

Okay. Not sure if there is more to come but we will see. I can't remember how many boxes I had in general.

Well if you mean dress size then by USA standards it should be 6 if I'm correct. (And I would never hit you because of it).

Sure we can do that. I wouldn't mind it. I can easily get there in the weekends I'm sure. Perks of being the head girl I guess.

Yes, talk when you have time!

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Subject: #Fucked
Date: 28th March, 2025 9:15 CST

Hey babe,

Sorry it took a while to reply. We've just had some troubling news. Our donar backed out big time and... well, its a long story. Best explained in person, I guess. The past week has been such a whirlwind, too much information coming in all at once and I don't even know where to begin. But the most significant is that we're basically screwed unless we find someone by the end of the month.

Otherwise we'll have to take the NRA up on their offer and that's... not good.

And it still have that Washington trip coming up, which I'll probably have to pay for out of my own pocket since our funds are drying up faster than... well,you get he point. I swear, the next bog campaign donation and I'm just buying up a place in D.C, it'll be an investment and beat all the hotel costs.

Size 6, got it. I'll send ou my travel itinerary when I book tickets in May.

Miss you.

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Date: Saturday 4th April 2025 11:54 GMT

Hey,

It's okay. I understand your life there can be a bit busy. It took me for a while to reply back too anyways this time. I just couldn't manage to go to Hogsmeade last weekend.

Anyways that's bad that your donor backed out. It's terrible. I hope you over there figure something out before it's too late. I'm completely not sure what NRA is but It doesn't sound anything good really.

Well, you can do whatever sounds best to you. Well, a house there sounds nice or even apartment. Even yeah I have never been there. So yep do what is best for you, basically since yeah you go often there your own place would be nice.

Yep, it should be that. If I calculated it correctly.

Oh yes, that would be nice.

I miss you too,

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Over
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Eleven (2024-25)-
Jump to: