Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Empty
PostSubject: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 10:19 pm

Scarlett moved the last of her boxes into her new home. Jorde Castle. She got it from all the money she inherited (stole) and she was proud of it. The brunette watched as her children Adam and Charlie ran around the yard. She was happy for them. They were probably the only thing she had when it came towards humanity. When Scarlett ran, she left everyone behind, including Azalea and she hated that she never contacted her best friend but it was for the best.

The brunette looked at her servant/nanny. "Watch my kids and if anything happens to them, your head lands on a spike" Scarlett threatened before leaving the house. She was going to look for her other daughter. She hated how she was forced to give her up, but she was going to make the damn Capulet family pay for taking her little girl away from her. Whenever she looked at Charlie she thought of Lilac. She knew the name of the young girl because of the fact that she had been able to know her name from Rhea.

Scarlett walked the streets of France. She was going to find her if it was the last thing she'd do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:13 pm

It was one of these a few moments where Sierra had some free time. So she had decided to go to some shopping her own. Since she didn't really have friends with who she could do it. The woman was walking down the streets and trying to find some decent cafe now. She was in the area where she has never been before, so she was a bit of lost but she would never admit it.

Awhile turning left from her street to another one, since she couldn't go straight there was building ahead, she bumped into someone. She didn't really watch if someone came there or not. "Sorry," she said there simply. "Didn't mean do it, so sorry," she added again. She had no idea if the other person will get mad at her or not. She hoped she won't but then again you never know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:17 pm

Scarlett had found a small coffee shop and was walking down the streets with her to go latte. She hadn't had one in a while and she was glad for the iced beverage. Since it was a little warm out she was drinking her iced latte. So good for her and delicious as well. While walking she felt someone bump into her and her drink spilled all over her red shirt. Scarlett dropped the cup on the ground and looked to the girl who bumped into her.

"Are you kidding me?! You're sorry, sweetheart you should be!" Scarlett was practically shaking with anger. This little red headed bitch thinks she can just walk into her and only say sorry! Oh this girl has another thing coming to her. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! Are you a queen?! No because a queen wouldn't dress like that" Scarlett's brown eyes practically went black and a sinister grin crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Sierra was bit f surprised how the other woman reacted there now. She just sighed there. That person was mean for no reason. It wasn't basically only her fault that she bumped into her but hers too. She could have easily stepped away when she had paid more attention there now. She wondered what she should say back to her there now. She could tell she won't like this person very much with this attitude.

"Well, Yeah I'm not a queen and so aren't you really. And to be honest, I don't care who you are," she said and was sure that might have pissed another woman out for sure even more. "You should have watched yourself where you're walking too. You know you could have easily stepped aside or something," she added there now with a sigh. "Oh, and I know powerful people of this country. So don't try to sue me for bumping into to you due just by accident when your same fault as I am," she said with a small smile.

The woman eyes did scare her a bit but then again she has seen in her life many stranges things so she tried to remain calm there and not freak out. Even if it wasn't a very easy task. To be honest, Sierra was getting annoyed there and mad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Scarlett threw her cup on the ground. How dare this red headed bitch talk to her like that. Scarlett was always going to be the way she was back in Salem. A cold hearted fucking bitch. No one ever dared to cross her and this little girl thinks she can? Oh hell no! Scarlett in her own world was a mother fucking Queen and she was always the worse person to cross. Elena refused to back down though, this child thinks she can talk to Scarlett Rae Jorde like that?! Well she has another thing coming to her.

"Sweetheart, everyone no matter where the hell I am I make so big of an impact that it gets around places. Want to know why? Oh don't worry I'm gonna tell you so don't worry. Because I am the biggest and worse badass in the world. No one no matter how much they try, can out due me because I'm me. Yes to your small minded self that is self centered but you don't know the things I can make look an accident. Because I'm Scarlett Jorde bitch" the sinister grin came back on her features.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Sierra could tell that girl in front of her was very self-centred and thought she was the queen of everything but Sierra didn't think so. She listened what this person name Scarlet said there now and this made roll her eyes. She couldn't believe she bumps by accident to someone like this. She just wanted to have a good day but it turns out to be the worst day of her life.

"Don't call me your sweetheart, please. I'm not that for you. Oh if you think you're so powerful then try anything and you will just regret it later that you even messed with me. I have met people like you before way too many times. Your threats don't scare me," she said and was sure that she will never get to be friends with this person. She literally hates her already from the first minute they spoke to each other. "Oh and my names isn't your business really, good luck figuring that out," she said with a smirk.

Also, Sierra could tell named Scarlet she has heard somewhere before but she had no idea if this was this person or someone else. She didn't dare to even ask.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Scarlett laughed sinisterly, this child thought she was smart but she isn't. Scarlett always gets what she wants and she is fantastic at revenge. If this little girl thought Scarlett could be intimated then she has another thing coming to her.

The brunette wiped the grin quick off her face. "Oh but sweetheart I only need 20 minutes to know your name because no matter what anyone thinks. No body is safe around here because I have eyes everywhere. Who knows I may already know who you are" Scarlett always had eyes on Artemis, she knew who this girl was she was not an idiot. If anyone thinks they can take her daughter from her then they were crazy. She stepped closer to the red head.

"Oh! Before I forget, tell Artemis I said hi" she smiled evilly. "And if you think you can try to replace me with my daughter. You have another thing coming to you. Sierra Stark" Scarlett eyes practically went black and she knew that she could intimidate this little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Sierra didn't really care about this woman at all. Also, she wasn't really scared of her. No matter who she really was. She was sure she can't really harm her badly. Even if she tries something then things just will get worse there.

"Sure whatever. Still, it doesn't make me be scared of you," she said there and sighed. This girl really began to get on her nerves already. She didn't really care who she was but when she mentioned Artemis and Lilac then she looked at her wide eyes for a few minutes and rolled her eyes there.

"Sweetheart, I will do that probably, or not. Who knows," she said with a smirk there now. She would probably yeah tell Artemis she saw that crazy bitch who kind of ruined his life. "Oh well, I would really never replace you. Since yeah you will be always her mother and not me. I will be fine just to be there as a friend or so-called older sister, and will always help her when you aren't out. Since yeah Artemis can't always help her out with things when it comes to girls."

Sierra would never try to replace something what isn't even possible to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)   Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back and worse then ever (Open -- TW: Swearing)
Page 1 of 1