Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Empty
PostSubject: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Scarlett got to the cafe that she had told Lilac to meet her at. She showed with Charlie and Adam but had them sit at a different table then her. The brunette was not going to mention Charlie unless Artemis decided to keep Lilac from her.

Her shield stayed up when he came to those she did not like. Adam knew that if things went bad to take Charlie and leave. She saw her children in the corner of her eye. God forbid if anyone approached her kids she'd go bat shit on whoever it was. The brunette was watching the door. Her iced latte and muffin in front of her. She was sipping her latte when she saw Artemis in a distance with her little girl. Her hands were clenching and unclenching at the thought of her missing Lilac through the years. Oh how she wanted to make those bastards pay for taking her little girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Artemis didn’t like this one bit but he wasn’t given a choice. Since Lilac was the one who owled her and wanted to meet her. That was one thing that Artemis hoped would never happen. He thought of the day that he got Lilac when she was a baby would be the last day. But now he didn’t have a choice in the matter. He didn’t even care that Lilac said that she hated him. After everything he gave up for her, that hurt the worst. Thankfully they gave him some time away from the garage. Which he would rather be anywhere else than here. Now he was going to keep his best at keeping his temper in check. Not that really matter anymore as Lilac seemed to not want him anymore. Now to chose the words wisely. And hoping that there wasn’t going to be a huge headache. As he would try and get more work down after this meeting was over.

He was still wearing his suit since he was over the garage for the Clements. He then seen that Scarlet was waiting for him. But he couldn’t help but look around to see where all the exits were. Just in case he would need to make a quick dash if things were to go south. “ Scarlet.” He knew that the words were coming out like venom. Because this was a meeting that he didn’t want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Scarlett watched as Artemis came in with Lilac next to him. When they got closer she got up. "Artemis" she said with amusement. She could really careless if he hated her or not. Scarlett kneeled down in front of Lilac and touched her cheek. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this" Scarlett smiled a genuine smile.

Lilac smiled at her and hugged her. The young girl felt her mother hug back and she pulled away enough to look at her. "You're very pretty and I have waited for this moment just as long too. I have so many questions. But the one I most want to ask is why?" Lilac looked at her mother waiting.

Scarlett sighed and gestured for her to sit. She sat down on the other side of where Scarlett previously was. "I don't know if you know this or not but when I was done school at Salem, I idoitically got pregnant, but never did I once regret having your brother Adam. He is such an amazing and smart boy. Then I met your dad here" Scarlett rolled her eyes. "I'll spare the nasty details but I got pregnant with you. Your dad wanted to be involved but I already was a single mom to Adam I had no problem doing it again. But of course your father sent his sister to take you from me. So I thought why not even the score" Scarlett got up and said this to Artie even though Lilac asked.

"He wanted something that I love, he wanted to take away everything, so I took everything from him. His money, his name, his chance" she grinned because only she knew what the last part meant. "Now Artemis I don't care if its supervised or not, but she is also my daughter and I want to be there since I missed everything because of you and your pathetic sister" she was back to her old self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 pm

"He wanted something that I love, he wanted to take away everything, so I took everything from him. His money, his name, his chance" she grinned because only she knew what the last part meant. "Now Artemis I don't care if its supervised or not, but she is also my daughter and I want to be there since I missed everything because of you and your pathetic sister" she was back to her old self.

Artemis was hoping that this would never happen, but to late now. He wondered if this is what a cat felt like when they were hacking up hairballs. Oh how he wished that this was already over. But this was only just the beginning. And now it seemed like Lilac was asking her the question why. Which since Lilac just threw this at him, he knew was going to happen. “ Scarlet if you are going to tell her, do it right. After I found out you was pregnant you ran to Mexico. Had Lilac and I had to go searching for you. Because you wanted to keep her away from me.” He hated how he was talking about his sister. Which Rhea was his favorite.

“ Yes you took everything away from me. So what you got all my money, my family name and I don’t know about what you mean by chance. Unless that means getting back together with you but we would have need to be together in the first place. I have manged to become over the garage for the Clements. And I have a shot of happiness again.” He knew that Scarlet would know what the happiness part meant. He then listened to something about visit or something along that line . I might be able to work with you on that.” Scarlet would had to insult Rhea. “ You had to go say something about Rhea. Theo I would be hurt since he is my twin. But you would have to bring my favorite sister into this.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Scarlett laughed sinisterly. "Oh Artemis you and your sister are a joke. Now I either get to be apart of my daughter's life or else. I took everything from you Artemis. You and your precious sister Rhea thought you were smart, but I always have plan Bs. I always win in the end" Scarlett knew about but a lot that he did not, nor his sister.

Lilac watched on, she could feel tension in the air, she saw the tenseness in her father and the emotionless face of her mother. Lilac is now wondering if she made the right choice.

"You decide right now Art. I want to be with my daughter and I want to get to know her. I have every damn right to be there for her. Did it start yet? The changes in features? Her thinking she is losing her mind?" Scarlett knew the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Artemis was biting his tongue when she was talking about him and Rhea. “ What else could you possible take away from me? There is nothing left for you to take. “ He knew that Lilac would be starting Hogwarts soon. And that meant that he would be working more time to pay for it. “ You already have me by the balls Scarlet, what more do you want?” He really hated it when she would talk bad about Rhea. But then again Artemis knew that Rhea wasn’t a fan of Scarlet. So it was like they both hate each other. And yet somehow he was caught in the middle.

It seemed like she wasn’t picking up on what he said. “ I never said that you didn’t have a right to be there. I said we will have to work something out. As she will be starting Hogwarts soon.” She then brought up the changes and wasn’t saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 pm

"Artemis you have no idea how right you are. You see the thing that is happening to Lilac is she is changing. Something she gets from me. You see I'm a Metamorphmagus I can change my appearance. See this is the real me, but do you remember a Lacey?" Scarlett grinned as she changed into Lacey. The blonde girl she turned into and mad him fall madly in love with before breaking his heart. She seductively walked around him until she got behind him and leaned into his ear. "You see sweetie I made you fall for someone who isn't real and then broke up with you. But there is something that should be said" Scarlett changed back into herself and walked the rest of the way in front of him.

Scarlett was now face to face. "You see Artemis the sex was good I will admit that, but I don't love unless its my kids. You see Artemis when I broke your heart as Lacey after our first time together. I found out something. Something that was the good thing that came out of it" Scarlett was now nose to nose with him. "Adam is your son" Scarlett grinned. "You got me or Lacey should I say pregnant and he was the result to that. Before you ask, he knows. Now" it was true, when in Mexico she had explained it to Adam and he was angry but did forgive her.

Lacey
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Artemis listened as Scarlet said what was wrong with Lilac. Which was making a bit of sense and that he could of figure it out without Scarlet. She then brought up someone who he thought that he was able to forget about. “ Oh how I tried to forget all about Lacey. I think Theo and Rhea was there to help me drink most of it away.” He then watched as Lacey was in front of him. And how she was playing this game with him. Now he was the one who was feeling like an ass. Artemis wasn’t thinking with the right head when he had meet Lacey. But he was madly in love with her. How he wished that it would have worked out. Now he knows that Lacey is Scarlet.

Scarlet then told him the whole story. Which he had no idea that he had gotten Lacey pregnant. Then he was in complete shock when she said that Adam was his. What the heck was you supposed to say when you find out that you not only have one but actually two kids. “ I think we are now even now. Since you keep this important fact from me.” Artemis was still in shocked and couldn’t wrap him mind around the fact that he had a boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Scarlett was having so much fun with this. She knew that he didn't have two kids, but three. This was the best thing ever. "No you see I was going to mention Adam, but then we got into it sexually and I didn't want to ruin the mood. But then I found out about being pregnant again and then you were going to be there for me. See I don't need help Artemis. I raised a perfectly good boy all by myself. He is thirteen now and looks so much like me its scary. But anyway then of course I didn't want you there because in a way I was scared, but not because of being a mom but that you were going to take her from me and you did" Scarlett glared at him before continuing.

"Then Rhea wanted the baby, but if you actually thought I'd give up my child without a plan B you were crazy. You see Artemis I made you and your sister believe that I wanted every fucking dime you had. I mean money is amazing but my revenge is so much better. So when I gave birth to Lilac your bitch of a sister came and took her, but there is an important lesson here. Never steal from a Jorde! Especially this one" Scarlett touched her nose to his.

"Your information is wrong. You don't have two kids. You have three" she held up three fingers. "Lilac was born and when Rhea took her from me and left without looking back, i went into labor again. Artemis, Lilac has a fraternal twin sister. Who I named Charlie Rain Jorde" Scarlett laughed sinisterly. "Surprise Artie. Your stuck with me forever" Scarlett continued to lighly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 pm

That was a huge bombshell that he actually has a son. All of this still wasn’t sinking it as he was still trying to understand. He had a kid that he didn’t even know about. Which was giving him another reason add to the list of hating Scarlet. Artemis was doing his best to stay clam, which he was doing pretty good so far. Now she was glaring at him. “I have just as much right as you do. Since I am the father.” Then he thought that he was going to faint when she then told him that he had three.

He had a shock look on his face. Not only did he have a son but he also had another daughter. Had hated it when Scarlet then started to laugh. And saying that she was stuck with her forever. Which he was about ready to say something, but bit his tongue. Artemis was about ready to put his sobriety in jeopardy. Because after this he was going to need a stiff drink. “I think we we should be even of this guilt trip. As you said I kept Lilac from you, which you have done the same. Put all of this if the past and look forward. “ I swear this is what people who are mad feel like.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next