Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Empty
PostSubject: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:43 pm

Sebastian's thoughts of England so far was that it was perhaps, the dreariest dowdry little place. Though not a patient man, he is a willful one. He has plans he needs to carry out in England, and until they were to come to fruition, he will be biding his time here. He needs something to do and pinning down this Mr. Blasetti is just the first of his side-project. Not that this little project is time consuming in the slightest; the free lance work he does barely keeps him from the twinges of homesickness he feels. Portugal was thriving with life, to distract him from the twinges of homesickness. Nevertheless, he knows the solution will be to contact his younger sister, Vittoria, as soon as possible to meet her during her next day off. They share a love for Lisbon, where their family fortunately still has one of the nicest homes, and Amadora, where they could flounce around the streets. For now, he bides his time in England, waiting to see the first step in the many it would take his plan to catalyze.

He has one name on the mind: Elenore Clement.

He has one circuit to get to her, and currently, he sits in a tawdry little pub, full of wannabe "dark" wizards drinking and talking about the good days. He sips his third tumbler of whiskey as he taps his foot against the floor at the bar. He's batted away two women and one rather pushy man, especially considering the fact that he has one plan for night and the slightest distraction could cause it all to go awry. He taps his free hand on the bar as his eyes scan over the building once more.

He sees pasty, overgrown men leering at waitresses, sees jezebel women flaunting themselves on what he assumes to be some "bad boy." Fools, he thinks, sips on his drink again before spotting the informant. This boy represents the only saving grace Sebastian thinks this region has to offer; this "contract killer" has all the professionalism of real wizards back in Lisbon. In Lisbon, there was always a person to go through to get to who one really wanted to speak to. Finally, as he's about to order his fourth glass, a scrawny little University student scrambles up to him.

"Mr. Marroquin?" The boy squeaks out.

"The one and only." He says, he wants the boy to feel comfortable, so he turns in his chair and opens his arms in a flourish. "Have you information to give to me?"

"Yes." The boy smiles gratefully. "Mr. Blasetti says he has a private room in the back for you two to discuss."

"Thank you," he says standing. He fixes the lapels of his blazer and straightens himself to his full height. "You may leave unless you have something more to deliver to me."

"N-no sir, th-that-that'll be all." The boy rushes away, and Sebastian watches him with a tinge of pride. He's glad to know his stature can still inspire some modicum of intimidation and makes plans to utilize it. He has a fair idea that if this Mr. Blasetti needs a messanger boy, then he must be good, so he readies the wand on the inside of his jacket pocket if he needs to use it.

Sebastian makes his way to the back, standing to his full height, and knocking at the lone door he assumes to be an office.

"Mr. Blasseti?" He asks through the wood. "I believe I scheduled a meeting with you a while ago." Though he has the money, Sebastian makes no plans to use that. He needs something Alexander's got, and by all the good graces of any magical deity, he'll do whatever it takes to get that information.

Last edited by Sebastian Marroquin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:39 am

The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Rsz_4f10
Alexander Blasetti
20 Years Old ~ Contract Killer

May 2025

Alexander's first year out of Hogwarts had been interesting, to say the least. The man was a year behind where his father would have liked him, a fact that had not been forgotten on his arrival home almost a year ago now. No, Antonio had made his displeasure in his son's slow progress through the school system known in his usual, brutal mannerism. A lesson could not be taught without inflicting vast pain, after all, it was the Blasetti manner.

Lesson learned, Alexei had be turned out to work for the family as he had always been expected to do. Tailing high end males who's wives suspected them of something untoward when the price was right, killing off rival mob members when they were getting to close to the family, seeing to it that people of importance went missing in all the right moments. Especially around the larger political statements. Though, the Blasetti family had to go careful, there was a new power in Italy now, and they did not need to bring their work to the attention of the Clements.

The Clements...

Alexander always found it so amusing that they were hiding from them when he had a contact at the Palace. Elenore Clement was the closest person to a friend that Alexander Blasetti had. The French witch was beautiful, intelligent, kind hearted, but most importantly, she had never pried in to his life, always just accepting of the fact he was not a man to talk. Beneath all of that, however, Alexander knew that there was a deep setting of pain hidden behind the beautiful face of the Frenchwoman. Pain that you would not see unless you'd studied her as closely as Alexander had when he'd been back at Hogwarts. As much as Elenore had believed herself to be a closed book, as much as she might believe he hadn't seen the saddened look in her face, or the way her smile receded when she believed he wasn't looking anymore, Elenore Clement could be read.

It just took a lot of time, and patience.

Like reading a truly complicated book, you could only appreciate Elenore Clement when you took the time to listen to the story she was telling you, and then look beneath the surface at the hidden meaning that was subtly being offered to you. Easy to miss, but a joy to behold.

Had they been in school together longer... Alexander could only have guessed where they might have ended up. To admit to liking the witch would have been obvious, to suggest they could have been anything more than friends would have been insanity. Alexander had kept his distance from the Clement heiress in that respect, never wishing to cross an unspoken line.

They had kept in touch, though, letters still came from Elenore with updates in Hogwarts, but as of late... the familiar hand had started to grow more closed off. He needed to speak with her again, to ensure she was okay, to offer himself to her so that she didn't succumb to something that was bothering her. But Antonio Blasetti had other plans, and his son being idle was not one of them.

A new, potential contract had come to light in England, though. An anonymous request had been sent forth to the family, and Antonio had sent his youngest son to deal with it. Anonymous requests were not infrequent, they could soon be found out, too, and the elder man was trying to groom his son for later in life when he was not around. Alexander's feelings towards it all had been numbed a long time ago, he'd simply accepted the job he'd been given and found himself in Knockturn Alley. So cliche, the Italian had thought as he took up the space in the private room he'd hired for the meeting. An errand boy had been dispatched to collect the man who was coming to meet with him, and Alexander moved away from the table in the middle of the room to stand behind the swing of the door.

You couldn't trust anyone in this job, you couldn't trust anyone in life.

If someone was going to come and try to pick him off, Alexander was not going to make it easy for them. His wand was already in hand, readied as the knock came at the door. The call through the door was not answered, Alexander was much too close to the door, his position would be given away, so instead he flicked his wand, silently opening it to let the guest in. The room would look empty, until the man stepped inside, the door would close firmly, and the tip of Alexander's wand would touch the man's shoulder blade in warning.

"I would advise you to let go of your wand, and not try anything stupid." Alexander told the man before him, waiting a few moments for compliance before his wand would lower from the man's shoulder. "Please, sit down." Alexander continued, again waiting for compliance before he would move to take his own seat opposite the man, careful to keep his eyes on the man's hands. No funny business would ensue, of that much Alexander was sure.

"You have business with the Blasetti family." Alexander stated, not a question, otherwise they wouldn't be here. "I'm surprised the Portugese need the Italians, but then again, I'm not." Alexander quipped, something of a smug smile set upon his lips in that moment. "Do you want a drink?" Alexander asked, motioning to the bottle of Firewhiskey between them on the table. He would not ask outright for the reason of this visit, he was sure the man before him would start talking soon enough, and in that time, Alexander would be able to put together the unspoken things of this meeting, too.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 am

The only person in the Marroquin family who knew of Sebastian’s plans was Valentina, his younger sister, the middle child, and the one who was destined to marry into a family that would bring their own nothing but gain. He knew that because of his temperament and disposition to quick action, his parents had their well-meaning concerns: he was observant, he heard the conversations that his parents had together in the evenings at an age even as young as sixteen. He knew they expected great things of Valentina. She was beautiful, brilliant, and just as conniving as the rest of their family. His parents knew that Valentina had the patience to execute well-devised plans: such as her involvement in the last scandal with the previous president of Portugal. No one wants to hear that the leader of their nation is nothing more than a sleaze, and no one especially does not want to catch him in bed with a beautiful young woman.

Of course, though his parents were in on this scandal, it had been all of Valentina’s work and careful planning. They expected her to be capable enough to pull off such an impressive feat, and Sebastian would watch with proud eyes as she would continue to crumble the infrastructure of both the Ministry of Magic and the thin excuse of a democracy from within. For their mother, Valentina ensured the previous Head of the Department of Mysterys was gifted a basket of sweet fruits, one of which was a durian fruit he was deathly allergic to disguised in a candle. The gift was anonymous and when the incumbent Head died, their mother took that position. That had not been done with their parents help; it had all been Valentina’s careful placement and slick moves.

These feats of her abilities forced Sebastian to consult her for help, six months ago before his transfer to the Ministry of Magic in England. She had been sitting on the veranda of her current lovers apartment, the CEO of a big airplane and airplane parts company who spent whatever days he wasn’t with her with his loving family (with no knowledge that she planned on using this man to blackmail him into giving up his company to her), on her third glass of wine. He sat across from her, on his second shot of straight, pure vodka from a Russian coworker after telling her that he wanted Elenore Clement.

She is a girl, Seb,” Valentina said casually, she pinned him with a glance, “you seem to be under the impression that you can easily just woe her over.

And you do not think I can.” He guessed. She shook her head.

You are handsome and charming, that we can agree on, but you are also hot-tempered, quick to failure in that way,” she sagely commented, “if you wish to effectively win her, and do what you must to get our family back to where we once were, you must be better than that.

Why won’t mine own plan work?” Sebastian asked. He began tapping his fingers on the metal table, a sure sign he was ready to blow up, and she sighed impatiently.

Because she won’t fall in love with you if you’re just you.” She made a flourishing movement with her hand. “She is a young girl who will be wooed by you, but the more of yourself you show her, the more you will trust her, and you risk falling in love. That will not do, will it?

I could never.” He said arrogantly rolling his eyes. His brain conjured the image of Catherine, all dark hair and sharp eyes with angular cheeks and sweet smile, and all of her kind, brash sweetness and his heart tenderly gave a thud as he immediately remembered the day he lost his one true love. None could ever compare, none could ever take her spot into his mind; he had no plans on even developing the tiniest bit of sympathy for the daughter of a family as despicable of the Clements. He wished only to watch her burn between his fingers.

The mighty falleth the hardest, caralho,” she commented, putting her wine down to give him all her attention. “If you are going to do this, Sebastian, you only have one chance to do it right. Move to England, find out everything you can about her; become the only thing she thinks about, have her so deep in love with you that she forgets the world around her, that she forgets she is a Clement because she is your woman.” She sat up straight and pinned him with their mother’s soulful brown eyes.“Despite your foolish thoughts, that will not come easy. The Clements are more formidable enemies than you believe; mama and papa have not launched an attack because rushing into it would be too foolish, and it would not guarantee a success. I would not even advise you of all people to endeavor into capturing the young heiresses heart, but,” she sighed and rubbed at her temples, “I cannot stop you.

Sebastian said nothing just stared at his sister for long minutes on end before she cursed and gave in.

Find the man or woman that knows her best, trick him or her into giving you everything you need to effectively capture her. There will be no winning until,” she tapped her lip and then grinned in such a cool, collected way it was almost sculpted from the face of Hera, the vengeful Greek goddess, “you have convinced her to live in Portugal with you. It will not be done within a month or even a year; it will take many years and much patience on your part. However, if you can accomplish this, you will have her. Only a woman so desperately in love with a man would relocate from her own, loving family to another, crueler, unknown one. Do you understand me, vaca?

Yes, and Valentina,” he stood and with the flourish of his long arm and strong hand knocked over all their drinks and bared his teeth in a snarl, “do not speak to me as if I were some simpleton again. I am not the idiot you think I am. You know this, no?” She swallowed hard and cowered as he lunged forward slightly to frighten her further. The glint of danger in his eyes forced her reaction.

Isso! Irmao, descarnas se faz favor!” (Yes! Brother, relax, if you would please!) She cried, curled into her seat glaring at him. He straightened up, put his cool facade on, and gave her a small kiss on the temple, she winced the whole time but received his slight affection and non-verbal apology. He then returned to his office in the Ministry to research a man or woman with connections to the Clements and begun to fill out the paperwork to transfer to the England Ministry.

From his conversation with his sister it became abundantly clear that he would need to stay in England, or the U.K, for an extended time period. He told his family it was to explore work ventures and make connections, but Valentina knew better and, knowing better than to ruin the “surprise,” kept her mouth shut. Six months after making this decision, he was in England as a “pending Auror.” This meant he would need six months after being hired for citizenship and other legalities to finish pending before becoming an actual Auror for the Ministry of Magic in England; for now, he was a free-lance Auror on consultations for his expertise from University, Dark Magic. How he excelled in his classes on Dark Magic, and how he did well in capturing and successfully subduing Dark Magic users in Portugal would be something that only his family was truly aware of.

So, standing in Mr. Blasetti’s doorway, he felt no fear. He knew his goal in this conversation, and he knew the steps he needed to take. For now, he needed to only uncover whether or not Mr. Blasetti would give him everything he wanted to know about Miss Elenore Clement. He’d taken his sister’s advice to heart, and deemed it foolish to underestimate the Clements. Therefore, he was in this ploy for the long-run. He would accomplish his goal and then some.

I apologize, Mr. Blasetti, if I have offended you. I do not know the type of man I am entering business with other than that you must be damn good at your profession to need a messenger boy.” He slips his wand back into his pocket. He did not need a wand to exercise the full brutality of his strength; he was trained in more than just magical persuasion. He smiles as he steps into the office. “May I close the door?” He did not mind an audience, but perhaps, Mr. Blasetti would not want witnesses to his own downfall.

The Portuguese family I derive from understand well the abilities of the Italians and would not engage in business if we were not in need of certain,” he slides his tongue over the front of his teeth, like a lion licking his teeth after a meal, “information.

No thank you,” he says to the offer of drink, “but may I take a seat before we begin this meeting?” He gestures to the other chair in the room.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

The false pleasantries that came did nothing to relax Alexander's mood. You could never relax. Not on these kinds of errands. Not ever. Though... no, he pushed the thought from his mind as the other man asked if he could close the door, Alexander motioned for the man to go ahead in that moment, not caring if the door was closed or not. Should anything spark off, Alexander knew his capabilities well enough to favour himself. "Please." The Italian managed in way of verbal response, Alexander had never been known for being overly talkative, today would not be any different.

The mannerisms of the Portugese man when talking about information was something that had Alexander looking to the man with curiosity. Not the childish curiosity one would see when a new item was offered, but the slow, constrained curiosity of a man who knew to tread carefully in this moment. These contracts each had to be dealt with carefully, and Alexander was not going to blow this one out of the water before it had even begun to form.

The older man declined the drink unsurprisingly, and Alexander made no move to poor himself a drink of his own. The question of sitting was but a formality, and once again, Alexander motioned for the man to take the seat opposite him. There was not going to be any comfortable nature to this meeting, you got more out of the client's when they weren't completely at ease. Ironic as it was, often times a jumpy person gave more away. Not necessarily in their words, but in their mannerisms. As of yet, though, Alexander had not placed what this man wanted. He was confident, bordering on arrogant, with a background of money that did him no favours.

What he wanted, Alexander would find out soon enough.

A moment passed.

A second.

"So, Mr Marroquin, tell me, what can the Blasetti family help you with?" Alexander asked carefully, his eyes meeting the other man's with a determination much older than his years. Try to lie to me, the Italian thought in that moment, confident that he would catch it the moment it was presented to him. Many people liked to beat around the bush before they got to the main point, others liked to confess almost instantly. Alexander had a sneaking suspicion the man before him would be of the former predilection, but only time would tell.

Slowly, purposefully, Alexander sat back in his chair, waiting to hear the story that would come in to fruition this time.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Sebastian was not as calculating as his sisters. Valentina had a gift for intuitively knowing what people wanted. Their parents often joked about how she was probably part-Seer, but Valentina confessed it was because people were predictable. She’d looked at him pointedly when she said this and he just stared back. She would later tell him that whereas yes, Sebastian was predictable, his temperament made him less easy to predict. She saw him as pop fizzled up just waiting for a single tap to explode into a fountain of either rage or violence. He’d never lay a hand on either of his sisters, but it was because he knew he wouldn’t have to. Vittoria had readily agreed. Both his sisters had a talent for manipulation that he wasn’t quite as adept in. They pushed his buttons, and he pushed them back into a corner to remind them that yes, they had the abilities of mind, but he had more strength and more cunning than the two of them put together.

He often wondered what it would be like to take his sister’s brains for his own. Would he have everything he ever wanted? A country under his heel? Catherine at his side? Probably. He certainly wouldn’t be here, contemplating the help of the Italians. He wouldn’t be seated, upright, hands flat on top of his knees, eyes forward at Mr. Blasetti as he reclined in his chair.

How silly.

Could Mr. Blasetti not see the sheer difference in their builds? Despite having his magical abilities, with his parents involvement in muggle affairs, Sebastian knew the advantage to having physical abilities. He’d killed men with magic, per his father’s request, and killed men with his bare hands. He knew the satisfying pop of eyeballs under his thumbs, knew the delicious crunch of bones beneath his feet, and savored each moment that his own dominance was reasserted.

In this office with Mr. Blasetti, though Sebastian felt he was superior in strength, he was inferior in mind: Mr. Blasetti had information, dire information that Sebastian had one chance of getting, that Sebastian needed.

I do not speak for the entire Marroquin family in this meeting, I’d like to make that clear.” Sebastian says. It’s true. His family does not know the true intentions behind his move to England. “I am merely here as Mr. Sebastian Marroquin.

He leans forward. His patience is wearing thin. Formalities are really not something Sebastian dealt with on a normal basis. He’s used to physically or magically getting what he wants. Mind games are really not his expertise.

Mr. Blasetti, it’s been made apparent that the Italians have connections to the French, and that’s a relationship, I would like to personally become acquainted with. There is one French woman I would like to know, and have her know me. It has been made known to me that you have the necessities for me to get her. Will you assist me, or not?” He asks, his smile gone.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:30 pm

The charade of sitting back in his chair was to make Alexander look like he was relaxed, allow the other member of the meeting to get a false sense of security that was not, by any means, actually being offered. It allowed the twenty year old to look less threatening than being seated in a ram rod straight position that would mirror Mr Marroquin's opposite him. The fact his muscles were actually poised to push him forth should the need arise was not something most people would be in a position to understand, an advantage long since perfected from an early age.

Mr Marroquin was of quite the formidable kind of stature, too. Tall, well muscled, sharply dressed, perfectly groomed. Power of both the physical and mental state were pushed on to those who took the man in, and Alexander knew to be alert. Wary.

Even more so when the man before him admitted that he was not, in fact, here on family business.

But his own.

For a moment, only a moment, Alexander wondered if this was going to be a job focused back on Portuguese soil, a solid explanation as to why Sebastian Marroquin had turned to the Italian family for help, rather than trying to find a more local solution. Sebastian's father, perhaps, needed removing from a position the son no longer found to be working for him. Or perhaps, Merlin help him, Sebastian had seen fit to rid himself of his mother. A sibling, perhaps? There were endless possibilities, none very much nicer than the next. But, in this job, 'nice' was not a term that was ever used in the normal sense of the word.

The request that came, though, was not one that faced Portugal, nor was it based in England. The request came of France. Of course the Italians had contacts within France, some closer than others dependent on the allies made centuries ago, and some new forms of friendship growing each day. The idea of there being a French woman that the Blasetti family knew that would be of interest to Sebastian was not clear. How many French women were there, after all? There was one French witch who stood out, of course, but that witch was not one that his family was acquainted with. His relationship with that witch was kept quietly to himself, because Merlin knew the power, the manipulation, and the greed that could be formed in Antonio Blasetti if he were to learn of his son's friendship with one Elenore Clement.

"Do you have more specific details, Mr Marroquin? I cannot suggest whether my family's aid can be given on such vague information, you understand, of course?" Alexander replied to the question of whether he would help the man before him. Against all odds, though, his heart had just started to beat stronger than before, pushing the blood around his body quicker as the internalised worry hit him. There were millions of French women, Alexander chastised himself, outwardly appearing to be just as cool as he had been the whole meeting.

"If it is within our capabilities, though, we will endeavour to give you what you need." Alexander added, though something made him feel like he was about to be pushed between a rock and a hard place. Something that was making his hand itch to reach his wand.

Something wasn't quite right.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:06 am

Sebastian felt his blood running hot with a predatory thrill. He thought to only use his magic if Mr. Blasetti did not comply. Now, the idea of using his hands brought about that feral side of his personality he shaded with his smiles and professional mannerisms. He knew it was wrong to take delight in the prospect of bringing others pain, but he also knew that he only delighted in bringing forth pain if there was no other option. He doubted Mr. Blasetti would allow him to drag his wand out of his pocket, and he was, unfortunately, not as talented in wandless magic as he was in non-verbal magic. If he could touch his wand, feel the magic channel through his hot-blood, he would utilize his magic to take control of Mr. Blasetti, the way he had with multiple other men.

His brain brought him back to a rather frantic conversation with his youngest sister, Vittoria, when she was fourteen. The silly criança (chit) thought herself in love with a man, some University student in the states, who found her on a family trip to New York. He didn’t need to do a background check on the University student. He knew that following their father’s first election into office, the Marroquin name became renowned in the states for being, “Perhaps the Most Promising President of this Century,” and this University boy probably only wanted Vittoria for the money. It did not escape Sebastian’s attention that Vittoria did not lie to this man about her age; the University student continued to pursue her with full knowledge that she was only 14. She was not the age of consent, and the University student was pleading to Vittoria to allow him to come study and live with them in Portugal.

His parents were convinced they should just pay the University boy off; convince him through monetary needs that Vittoria’s worth rivaled physical money. Sebastian assured them he would “vet the boy.” He took a week-long trip to New York to see the American boy, an escroto (swindler) with no shame, and cornered him in a bar. He said he was just a man visiting New York and needed directions, told him to come outside, took his wand out from his pocket and “persuaded him” (Imperio or not, Sebastian saw it as just persuading) into taking a walk with Sebastian. He had the boy walk straight off the Brooklyn Bridge after a car ride through the city where he uncovered their family’s suspicions were right: the University boy saw the Marroquin name, remembered meeting a Marroquin in Central Park earlier that year, and found a way to send a letter overseas. The stupid University boy used his words to charm his still innocent little sister, who had not yet reached the darkest part of her training. A ridiculous muggle notion, Sebastian thought as he lit a cigarette and watched the boy plummet to his own death.

Vittoria was devastated, but his parents quietly applauded Sebastian's valor and loyalty to his family. He remembers his blood running hot that day he killed the University boy, not his first, and certainly not his last Imperio. Just as he stares at Mr. Blasetti with thinly-veiled patience and professionalism, he did in New York.

Sitting in Mr. Blasetti’s office, he put a foot up onto the table as he reclined back in the chair, relaxing his muscles briefly to look at Mr. Blasetti with hooded eyes. He licked his lips in anticipation, hoping Mr. Blasetti would attack first so that any action he took from then on out was merely in “self-defense.” Funny little American term he picked up in his visits.

Of course I understand, Mr. Blasetti. I also understand my sources tell me that the Blasetti family, one person in particular, has quite an outstanding connection to the French family in question.” He smiles sweetly. There is a kind of smile that haunts the ones who view it because there is no real emotion behind it; there was no mistaking that though Sebastian's lips curled into some semblance of a smile, his eyes told a different tale. His eyes screamed of the most primal urges known to man, something buried in archaic tales of barbarian ways. Yet, he kept his body tense, not quite attacking yet, but provocative to say the least. He knew how to evade, and he would if he needed to.

Do I need to say her name, Mr. Blasetti?” He put both his arms on the armrests and lifted himself up, his foot kicking the table absentmindedly but with force into Mr. Blasetti.

I think,” he drawls out as he puts both his feet on the ground to stand, “we both know who I want.

He puts both his hands on the desk then, his forearms flexing as he grips the edges with a lethal glint in his eyes. His body was tensed, ready to dodge, defend, or attack at a moment’s notice, and oh, with so much glee would he love nothing more than a good fight. He felt like a tiger being poked in his steel cage, had felt that way since this ridiculous plan had been put into motion and his patience that once was thick was now thinner than ice. He craved a nice duel, or a quaint fisticuff. His body ached to dominate and conquer, destroy and remake. The crunch… The yells… Best of all, the begging.

To what lengths will you endeavor,” he says mockingly emphasizing the word, “to give me what I need?

Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 9:19 am

Alexander's back was up, there was no doubt about that. There was no allegiance between the Blasetti family and France, the turbulence created with the Papal States so long ago had always made each nation wary of the other. The Blasetti's, for the most part, remained in the camp where you didn't take too kindly to the French, unless it was of benefit to you. Alexander... had strayed from the field. Unintentionally, but there had been a worthy prize at the end of the road. A beautiful prize. A prize you couldn't say no to, no matter how deeply routed your training might have been.

If the words had not been enough, the look in the man's eyes before him told Alexander that this meeting was no longer business related. His father had made a mistake, and his mind, his body was ready to rectify this point.

“Do I need to say her name, Mr. Blasetti?”

Alexander might have dared the man another day. Dared the man to say Elenore's name in his presence, dared him to say it with a threat to the younger witch's life. But, Alexander was not in the mood for playing. Any other woman in the world, but not Elenore. Not the child who needed protecting more than she could ever know. Elenore didn't know it, of course, but Alexander had told himself that no matter how much, or how little, they might converse, he would work to keep her safe in this world. She was like a small puppy, not sure of the world, but eager to explore it all. A danger to herself, but with the blissful ignorance of the danger she put herself in.

But before any such retaliation could come the desk was coming at him, knocking him backwards, pinning him between his chair and the table. Not that it mattered, of course, the man before him was not his father. His father was a monster, the man before him was just a man. Men could be dealt with. Especially when they came to him with threats over the one woman in the world he would rather die than see her brought down in flames. No, Mr Marroquin had underestimated his target. Overestimated his own ability. No information was going to be given on Elenore Clement.

Not from him.

Not from anyone, if Alexander could help it.

The mocking -- wasted time, Alexander ridiculed the man in his head -- was just like the red cloth to the bull. Mr Marroquin could have had his moment later, but the ego, oh the ego of a Pureblood male would always, always be their undoing. The man had forgotten himself, and in that moment, it was enough for Alexander to lay his hand upon his wand once more, long enough for him to point it up at the table.

"Confingo!" The younger man spoke softly, a world away from the force that splintered the desk and would send the man before him hurtling backwards. Enough time to allow Alexander to get up from his chair, enough time for him to blast it sideways out of the way, before retraining his wand upon the Portuguese man before him.

"You're very much mistaken if you believe I will give you anything." Alexander replied late to the question that had been posed to him. "But, I'm willing to forget you would suggest such things if you leave quietly now." The Italian offered. Charitable. If they continued on, Sebastian Marroquin would not be walking out of here alive. Elenore's well being was much more important than to allow the man to know anything about the young French witch.

Poised for an offensive response, Alexander was ready, shield spells on the tip of his tongue, returning offensive spells ready only a moment later. He would not go down without a fight, he would not betray Elenore. He'd sooner die than do such a thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]   The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pleasure's All Mine (Alexander Blasetti) [TW: Swearing, Violence]
Page 1 of 1