Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Is that... jewelry? (Harper)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am

Elena continued to exam the bar still, oblivious to the world around her. When Harper mentioned how it was free, Elena shook her head. "At least take a sickle" Elena handed it to her. She didn't want to take away from the other girl's business. "Either way I will definitely tell people about this. These are absolutely stunning" Elena complimented. "Trust me I'm definitely coming back" Elena reassured.

When she asked about what she wanted to do when she was finished with Hogwarts and when she was finished university she smiled. "A healer. Ever since my parents and my siblings died I've decided to become a healer to help others. No one should have to suffer like I did, but I forgive who ever took them from me. They were probably a good person once and I hope that they could become that person again" Elena has officially come to terms with who killed her family.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 1:21 am

She almost denied the sickle, before it was put in her hand regardless, so she smiled and nodded. "Fine, but fully expect me to pay you back at some point." She grinned and put the sickle away, somewhat glad to get at least some amount of money for buying new supplies and such. "Thank you, you should've seen some of my first works. It's definitely something that takes a while to master. Not that I've mastered it of course, there's still certain aspects to tweak and perfect, but it's better than when I started." She grinned down at her work, proud of how far she'd come in making her works of art.

She leaned on the table once more as she listened to Elena talk, sorrow filling her own gaze. "That's horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's really amazing that you're taking your pain and turning it into something that can help others." In a way, she felt like that's partly what she was doing. She'd only started up her jewelry making in the last couple years, only after she'd first visited her counselor, and it was one of the best releases of emotion she had.

"I actually hope to maybe either be a poet or a artist or something. I'm really into writing poetry and drawing and stuff. Though I work summers as a barista."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 1:58 am

Elena giggled at the idea of her paying Elena back for giving her money for her product. Elena didn't mind paying for something so good. "Honestly you don't have to do that Harper. Just keep having that proud smile for your creations and that will be payback for me" Elena reassured her on paying her back.

"Its alright Harper, things happen for a reason. Yes it was awful and painful but life goes on and so should I. If I want to have the future I always hoped for I can't keep mourning because I'll miss what is happening in front of me" Elena loved how she could turn darkness into light. She was a mess when her family died but they would always be with her and in her heart.

"Oh my gosh I draw too! And paint! Its so amazing and wonderful" finally! Someone who drew!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:22 am

Harper's smile widened when Elena giggled, and she couldn't help but chuckle in return. "I know I don't have to. But I will do my best to be proud of my work, even if just for you." She fiddled with her own necklace, feeling nervous for no legitimate reason she could think of.

She listened and nodded as Elena spoke, "Yeah, I hope you're right." As the subject changed and she found out she was an artist as well Harper's face lit up. "No way! Seriously! Oh, cool. We'll have to exchange artwork sometime. What's your favorite thing to draw?" She leaned forward eagerly, she didn't really know any people who liked art or who like to draw either, so the fact that Elena was into it just made her like the girl all the more. It made her want to pack up now and talk for the rest of the day about their drawings, and if she liked painting or drawing better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 2:29 am

Elena blushed. She tried not to but Harper was sweet and not like other people here. Elena met a lot of people who were fake and Harper definitely was not one of them. "Thanks."

She got excited because not only was this girl real but an artist and then suggested how they should exchange work! Now Elena was hoping no one showed. "Well people but mostly I try to give the dark places some light to them. That way others can see the beauty I see when I look at things" it sounded silly but the best things to draw were those people deemed evil or bad.

Elena always tried to show the good in people and places. "I also like drawing animals" Elena added. "What about you? What is your favorite thing to draw?" Elena asked, her curiosity peaking. She was too excited because not a lot of people were artistic like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that... jewelry? (Harper)   Is that... jewelry? (Harper) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that... jewelry? (Harper)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2