Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
emails between two good friends Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
emails between two good friends Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
emails between two good friends Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
emails between two good friends Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
emails between two good friends Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

emails between two good friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

emails between two good friends Empty
PostSubject: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Dear Jackson,

I know that you are in England. And I hope that everything is alright there. Damien just served me with divorce papers. Which is something that I didn’t think would ever happen? Right now I am trying to be strong and making sure that Dominique is doing alright. I know that this divorce is going to be hard on her. As I am not sure what to do anymore. I am so lost because as of right now I am a single mother of two girls. One of them is a girl from someone who Damien cheated on me before we were even married. But now I am the owner of Fox Network. Never did I think that would ever happen as Damien and I were supposed to run it together until Dominique was old enough to take it over. I am just waiting for something good to happen. Just so I can forget about Damien and what he did to me. Hope you are enjoying your time enjoying your time in England.

Tessa
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 2:16 pm

To: Tessa
Subject: RE: Emergency
Date: Monday 6th June 2025 10:30 CST

Hi Tessa, slow down sweetheart,

What do you mean Damien and you are splitting up? And what's this other girl? Dominique hasn't mentioned a sister in her letters. But then again, my secretary's been handling those. Jesus fucking Christ when did this all happen?

Are you still in LA? I'm booking a flight in the next thirty minutes. I'm sure Sasha won't mind, she has to do... something over here anyway to finish up school and whatnot. Maybe some exam, anyway, important thing is, I'm on my way.

I'll text you with flight details from the airport. My two favorite girls better hang in there until then.

J

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 am

To: Jackson
Subject: Re: Re: Emergency
Date: Monday 6th June 2025

Jackson I can’t slow down because I don’t know what to do anymore,

Yes Damien and I are splitting up as I found about his mistress. Something that he thought that he could keep a secret. And it is hard on Dominique as Elena was one of her best friends. After her parents were killed I suggested being her legal guardians. Only to find out that she is from a women from before we were married. Everything has happened so quick that I don’t even know if I actually want to remember when it started to happen. And yes I am still in LA. Jackson you don’t have to come. I know Sasha will want you there for once she is finished with school. I know that this is important to both of you. I am doing my best to hold everything together.

Tessa
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 5:41 am

Date: Monday 6th June 2025 10:58 CST
Too late. I just booked my ticket. My flight leaves in three hours so I'm just getting a bag. Sasha doesn't mind, she's asleep.

I hope I don't run into Damien in the meantime because I won't be able to resist punching him in the face.

See you soon. Can you please have a car waiting for me at LAX?

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm

To: Jackson
Date: Monday 6th June 2025

You really didn’t have to do that. I am sure that Dominique and I would have been fine. But there is no point in auguring with you. But Sasha is going to wake soon and I am sure that she would want to spend time with you. Since you are getting married. I think I have already bet ya to it by slapping Damien when I found out. And no I don’t think that you are going to run into Damien. And yes I promise I will have a car waiting for you at LAX. I just never thought that Damien would do this to me. I know this will tarnish my reputation. Which at this point I am not worried about. I am really worried about Dominique as she is going to be put in the middle of everything. As I know that Damien and his lawyers are going to be fighting to get what he wants. I will see you soon.

Tessa
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 8:45 am

Date: Monday 6th June 2025 1:55 CST
Relax babe, I'm at the airport now. Turning off my devices before take off. I'll touch down at LAX about ten local time. Save me a plate at dinner?

Until then just try to stay calm, I'll be there before you know it.

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emails between two good friends   emails between two good friends Empty

Back to top Go down

emails between two good friends
Page 1 of 1