Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
August 2025

It's the final month of summer!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:44 am
Latest topics
» Dog Days [Azalea]
by Azalea Murray Today at 5:20 pm

» Popped (Mercy)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 5:08 pm

» A way of saying thank you (Jackson)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 4:50 pm

» Just Call Me Sherlock! (Azalea & Victoria)
by Victoria Newbury Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm

» Double Edged (closed)
by The Administrator Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 am

Unanswered Open Threads

No unanswered threads!

IC Chatbox

Share | 

Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Tessa wished that Damien would be out of the picture soon. As she was ready for this divorce to be over. Because she just wanted to get on with her life. Jackson then said that everything was going to be alright. As he said that he had his own sources. She then walked over to her couch as Jackson did the same. She then just sat there as Jackson was doing his thing. Which she knew that he could find out anything that he wanted.

She then nodded her head when Jackson said that he was putting some feelers out. “ It is just so hard to pretend everything is okay Jackson. Because right now everything isn’t okay and this is going horribly. Tessa then listened as Jackson told her that she couldn’t stray from her normal day. As that might be a sign that something was wrong. And Tessa didn’t want this to get out at all.

Tessa nodded her head as Jackson said that he was going to take her out to lunch. “ Ok but what if there are more photos. Jackson, I don’t think I can handle this.” He then brought up her meeting that was this afternoon. Which all she wanted to do was cancel it but she knew that she couldn’t. “ Fine lunch then my meeting.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimosa Harrington
Slytherin Second Year
Slytherin Second Year

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:39 pm

While he was sure she knew the importance of keeping up appearances, she was miserable. And Jackson had always been a sucker for seeing a woman miserable. Gently he pulled her into sideways hug to try and comfort her. He could understand how terrified she was at the mere thought of losing her child, and he promised himself he would never let that happen.

"Don't worry, we'll take a bunch of your colleagues to lunch too. So if there are pictures, it will be of a big group eating together. And its better if you introduce me to everyone here. That way, it won't look like you're being shifty or secretive." The more openly and transparently they acted, the better it would be on the long run. "Why don't we start with your receptionist, I'm afraid i gave her quite a shock earlier." The man laughed good naturally, pulling Tessa close to make her stop shivering.

He was almost sure his people would turn up something. They simply had to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Tessa knew that she had to keep up her appearances. And she knew that Damien this was why he was going it to her. She then hugged Jackson as it was his way of saying that everything was going to be alright. Which she prayed that it would. Because she had no idea what she would do if she lost everything. It didn’t even bother her losing the money or even Fox. She just didn’t want to lose Dominique.

When Jackson said that they should take some of her colleagues to lunch. Which that really did make sense. Because if there were any pictures they couldn’t be used against her. “ Of course I will ask my receptionist. And I will even ask my assistant. Well, it was Damien but she wasn’t going to fire the poor girl. Just because of something that he did. Tessa was found ways to use both of them. Which was making work for her easier.

" Well then I think we best go to lunch."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   

Back to top Go down

Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2