Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Little bit of down time ( Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Tessa was glad that she did take a weekend in New York. As it was something that she really need, just a small break. With everything that has been happening it was nice. She really wasn’t trying to think about Damien or the divorce. All she was really did was focus on Dominique. Which she really loved spending time with her mom. And Tessa did also get to spend some time with her parents. So the trip was worth it before she left, she called and made sure that someone was going to be picking her up from the airport. Tessa knew that Jackson was busy with his little plan. Which she was also wanting to surprise him.

The flight to LAX wasn’t all that bad. But then again she flew 1st class. So the flight went quick as she slept for most of it. Tessa was ready to get back to work. And she knew that she would have to face the music of Damien sometime. Which was something that she wasn’t ready to do. Oh how he was a thron in her side. But she knew that once it was over she wouldn’t have to deal with him ever again. Unless she decideds if she wants him in Dominique life. Or if Dominique wants her father to be in her life. As when he cheated on her he had hurt both of them. Once she was at LAX she found her driver waiting for her and started to head home.

Before she left for New York, she told Jackson that he could stay at Greene Mansion. After all he was family and this would be easier than having him get a hotel. And she didn’t mind as she knew that she could trust Jackson to keep an eye on it. So once she was home she was glad to see that Jackson was waiting for her. “ New York was something that I needed.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

The rest of the week had been Jackson running interference between various authorities and Victoria who had done their very best to pinpoint the mistress's location. The geo-tagging team had discovered that the picture MizMagikMoniez had forwarded had been taken somewhere in Salinas California. Canvassing the conventional way would have taken too long so Victoria's helpful information of eh places her new internet friend frequented helped narrow the blonde's location further, until surveillance spotted her leaving a Salon & Spa on Thursday morning. From there, it was easy enough to pull her records and identify her as a Ms. Ramona Rayes.

Jackson had not shared that info with his host as Tessa was getting ready to wrap up her work week and head of to New York, there was little point in worrying her until they had everything together. So On Friday, he had kissed her forehead goodbye, sent lots of love to Dominique and sent her off to the air port before getting to work once again. Victoria had managed to find Ms. Rayes' lackluster modelling portfolio and the handful of ads she had done. Though his lawyer was too classy to say it, Ms, Rayes also had a film career, in that she starred in one film and it did not require acting. Apparently Damien had seen that one production and decided he would like to take a closer look at the genitals splayed on screen.

They had Ms. Rayas' number within hours and since then, it had simply been a matter of calling her landline pretending to be series of telemarketers and survey takers until inevitably, Damien had picked up the phone.

Once his location had been confirmed, Jackson had conveyed his plans to Jim, head of LAPD Chief Broady and the special investigate in charge of the case. With Tessa safely in New York, it was easier to turn the living room into a surveillance area and setting up phone tapping machines. Jackson had waited fort he signal from the officers gathered before dialing the landline once more, knowing Ms. Rayes was out to pick up something that helped with Botox settling.

"Hello."

"Damien, don't hang up!"

Of course, he man had hung up, probably on instinct alone. But not to give up, Jackson had called again, and again, and again. It was almost an hour later that the phone was received but this time, there was no greeting. Damien's breathing however, identified him clearly enough.

"Look man, I get what you're doing okay. Bitches be crazy and all that. But I'm your bro right? What did I ever do to you? You want to give Tessa what's coming to her, be my guest. Hell I'll even help you, but why you gotta destroy a brother's career Dam?" Once again, no words, but it was a good sign. At least he hand't hung up.

"Look, we really need to meet and talk this over. I don't give a shit what goes in between you and your wife. If you want something on her, I'll personally testify she was fucking everyone at Fox and their caddies, but leave me out of this man. I'm not established enough to survive a scandal this big."

Once again, a long pause, and then, Damien finally spoke, his voice raspy through the sub par connection.

"You fucked her?"

"Nah man, I have some class," Jackson laughed, finally earning a chuckle from the other end. Though it was interesting to see how despite running off with his mistress, it still bothered Damien who Tessa did and did not sleep with.

"I'll be in touch about a place to meet," the older wizard spoke abruptly before hanging up. Jackson replaced the phone as well, turning to the officers who had recorded the entire conversation.

"What do you say guys say, do we have enough to charge?"

Which was exactly what the police was figuring out the next day when Tessa landed back in LA. Receiving her text, Jackson made his way from the gym and into the shower, dressing in a pair of jeans and a white t shirt before moving to the front hall to greet Tessa upon arrival. When he witch walked in, Jackson envelope her into a huge hug before picking her up off the ground and spinning her twice. Lifting her down carefully, he asked "How was your trip?"

“ New York was something that I needed.”

"Is that so?" Jackson asked, one eyebrow mischievously raised as he pulled the witch closer to him. "Well, I really missed you. And... I might have a surprise for you too."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:38 pm

Tessa was well rested and was ready to take on anything. But she smiled as Jackson picked her up and spun around. She could tell that Jackson was glad that she was home. “ New York was what I needed. I got to spend time with Dominique. Did some shopping and took in a broadway play.” Tessa was still smiling as Jackson said that he missed her. “ Well I missed you too and next time you really should come with me. I am sure that you would love it there.” But now she was curious when Jackson said that he had a surprise for her. “ Now I am very curious.”

Tessa knew that Jackson would have surprises for her to cheer her up. As Damien and the divorce was getting to her. So she had no idea what is was. She just knew that she left him all alone this weekend. So it really could be anything. But she was picking up on hints that Jackson was in a good mood. But it really wasn’t telling her anything. Because it really could be anything and she would still be guessing.

“ So what is this surprise for me?”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:28 pm

At her invitation to come with next time, Jackson merely nodded. They'd have to see. Who knew, after this mess was dealt with, Tessa might never want to see him again. But right now they had more important things to discuss.

Leading ehr from the hall and into the living room, Jackson guided he witch to sit on the sofa before he began. "We found him T," he confessed without much preamble. "We traced Fakey McBooberson and found out he was hiding at her place. The police also suspect he's been accession Fox accounts to pay for his current living situation."

The next bit was where he needed Tessa to focus most. "I think... It's time you confronted your father in law. He doesn't care about his son or you, or Dominique, all that man cares about is his company. And this is going to hit him right where it hurts, Damien pilfering money from the company and spending it on himself and his mistress."

If they could show Old Man Greene that his son was willing to stoop so low as to steam from his own father, they could make sure he never saw a dollar of the Greene fortune ever again.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Tessa knew that Jackson would have a great time in New York. So she took the nod as a good sign. She then let Jackson lead her into the living room. Tessa then sat down on the sofa and listened to what Damien was going to say. But she didn’t think it would be that they found him. “ You found Damien?” Tessa was in shocked because she really didn’t think Jackson plan would actually work. There was a chance that it wouldn’t. But she was glad that they found him. It really didn’t shock her that Damien was using Fox accounts to pay for his lifestyle. “ Doesn’t surprise me that Damien is stealing from his own network.

Tessa listened as Jackson was telling her that she need to confront her father in law. And tell him what Damien was doing. That would really be the next step in all of this. Because Jackson was right and her father in law listened to her. This would all be over and she could be done with it. She was hoping that he would listen to her as she was still running the network. Making sure that it is running smooth. “ Ok I will do it.” It was something that had to be done. There was a part of Tessa who wanted to know what Jackson said to make Damien give up this information. But she wasn’t sure if she wanted to know. Because she knew that it was going to hurt her more.

“ Seems like you were busy while I was away.” While she was playing in New York Jackson was here working. She was still in shock that he actually found Damien. Which she wasn’t shocked that he was shacking up with his mistress. Tessa had no idea what he actually saw on that woman. Which she hoped that he got something that would make his penis fall off.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 pm

When Tessa agreed to go to Greene Senior, Jackson internally sighed with relief. Tessa was the boss now and it was about time she started standing up to the board, including Dominique's grandfather.

"Over the weekend, I was able to get in touch with him. At first he tried to dodge but eventually he picked up my call and listened to what I had to say," Jackson explained, being more careful because there was no point relating the exacts of the crass conversation they had had. "Basically he believed that I would help him incriminate you, but he was smart. He didn't admit to a crime, but he did say he would meet with me."

The police had gone over the conversation multiple times but non of it amounted to confessing a crime. All he had asked was if Jackson was sleeping with his wife and said he would arrange a meting. So now the only chance they had of catching him was Jackson going to said meting.

"The police suggest I wear a wire when i go to meet him, it's the only way to catch him in the act."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Tessa knew it was time for her to start standing up. And she knew that her father in law wouldn’t try to fight if she had all of the facts. Meaning he couldn’t think that she was lying all about this. As of now she was running the network and was doing a good job at it. She then listened to Jackson as he talked about what he did. Tessa didn’t think that Damien would actually fall for it. “ You had to say something real huge for Damien to actually believe that you are helping him.” And she was right that Damien wasn’t going to admit to anything. As she knew that he wasn’t that stupid. So he did cheat on her and left everything. His marriage and his daughters.

Jackson then told her about how he was going to be meeting with Damien. And that he was going to be wired. This was going to get him to confess what he did. “ Wouldn’t the paper trail be enough to prove that he was stealing from the network?” Tessa knew that she was doing her best to understand all of this. At least Jackson had found Damien. Oh how she wished that he would pay for everything that he did to her. But she knew that in the end he would get what was coming to him. But there was no time to to think about that. She was just happy the they finally got a break.

“ Do I really want to know what you said to Damien to make him change his mind?” Tessa knew that there was some stuff that was better unsaid. And she knew that it had to be really big. But she then wondered if this was going to hurt her more.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm

"The paper trail would only be enough to incriminate him in a white collar crime, and he has lawyers who can settle that," Jackson explained when Tessa inquired why only the evidence of his creative relocation of funds wasn't enough. "We're trying to get him for blackmail, extortion and possible threat to your and Dominique's life so he can never ever sue for custody." If they were going to do this, they were going to do it right.

The idea was to get Damien charged with a lot more than pilfering money from his father, no they were going to put that bastard away for a long, long time. Dominique should never have to see his lying, cheating face again.

When Tessa asked what he had said to make Damien trust him, the wizard hung his head in shame. "I'm not going to lie to you, T. I said some... truly awful things, about you, about me, but I swear I didn't mean any of them. It was just something I had to do to make him believe I was on his side."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Tessa then listened to Jackson as he said that the paper trail was only going to get them so far. She knew that his lawyers were good and would settle this. But she did want to make him pay for everything that he had done to her. Tessa knew that Jackson was going to do whatever it took to help. Which she did agree that they had to do it like this. She then watched as Jackson hung his head in shame. As she asked what he said to get Damien to trust him. She knew that Jackson would never really hurt her. So she wasn’t going to push it as she knew that he already felt bad. “ If this is the only way to do it, then go for it.” She really did want Damien to pay.

Tessa never wanted to know what Jackson actually said since she knew it was major. Damien wasn’t going to fall for anything. But at least they were almost at the finish line. And Jackson was going to meet Damien. Oh, how Tessa wished that she could see his face when he found out that he was being played. Then he could know what he had put her through. But she knew that Damien was going to get his justice in the end. And she knew that she would be there when it happened. Because she knew that she would never have to see his face again. And that was the way that she actually wanted it. Meaning that Dominique wouldn’t have to see him again. He had hurt them both when he ran off with his mistress. But at least Jackson had never left her side. But she knew that Sasha would have to be missing him. Since he was spending all of his time with her. As he was helping her out.

“ I hope that you haven’t been focusing all of your time on this. I hope that you have been at least talking to Sasha?” Tessa knew that Sasha would be starting University soon. And she knew that Sasha and Dominique was very good friend. As Dominique would talk about her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 pm

The mention of Sasha broke the spell of regret Jackson had been under, and when Tessa expressed the hope that he had at lest been talking to her fiance, Jackson felt the renewed sense of discomfort that usually came upon him when the redhead was spoken of.

"Oh, that's alright," he waved off ehr concerns, not wanting to admit that he hand't even spoken to Sasha once since he'd arrived in LA. "I'll email my sober companion tonight and tell her to receive Sasha at the Milwaukee airport. She'll get settled in fine and start university while we wrap up things here." After all, Sasha would want him to stay and help instead of abandoning a single mom in need.

A singe mom who looked a delectable as Tessa Greene, no less. Because the more Jackson was around Tessa, the more he could see what Damien had given up.

"For now, how about you go and get changed, and then we go out somewhere nice for dinner? Some candle light, some music, what do you say Ma'am?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of down time ( Jackson)   Little bit of down time ( Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little bit of down time ( Jackson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next